• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite song right now?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
Mod Note: Please make sure posts in this thread meet our Post Quality rules. Video-only posts will be removed and warned.

if yall are anything like me your favorite song changes over time, frequently or every few months or whenever. so what's your favorite song as of the time you're commenting on here?

(if you can't name one maybe list your top 3 or top 5 or whatever)

here's mine:
I've been on a Bruce Hornsby kick for the last few months and I absolutely cannot get these songs out of my head lol

i have about 4 favourite songs right now, so i’ll just link all of them since i can’t figure out which one i like the most. 😅

...yeah, my music taste is all over the place LOL. these have been my favourite songs for quite a while now (“heat waves” is my most recent favourite, which i think i discovered around 3-4 weeks ago?), and with how often i listen to them, i’ll probably be sick of them by the end of the year lmao.

Here is one song I will always love:

Here are other songs I like:

To be honest, I'll never get tired of listening to "Blinding Lights", loving the 1980s beat!
Other than that, I like a mix of old school and new school. I like several songs, but I add a few of them here.

Nai Nai 16 by Shibugakitai. Also yeah Johnny's bands is probably the only thing I can listen to regardless of the decade(some 2000s street/rap stuff as well as their newest bands can be a bit ehh but yeah). Definitely one of my fave bands from JE and this bop is just so catchy and gets me going!

I haven’t been listening to music for awhile, but I do have favorite songs and they change depending on my mood.

My favorite songs right now are the following:

I love this song because I feel like it it captures the mood post time skip in the game so perfectly (especially during Blue Lion’s route). What I hear from the song: anger, despair, entrapment in darkness, and maybe a bit of chaos since the setting of the game is during a war.

I love Iron Maiden even though the songs are really long. So much thought put into their lyrics and they sound good! I love how they sing about history, some myths, and other topics that I don’t normally hear in music. When I think of heavy metal, I never would think of pianos being played like the way Bruce Dickinson incorporated into the song. I love the piano in this song. The song is about a British airship that crashed I think in France in 1930. They did a wonderful job getting capturing the somber and tragic mood with the piano and violin playing along with anguish.

Sorry i can’t describe music very well (even though I used to play some instruments myself).

The song is Getsurenka by Yoshi taka (put spaces because it censored it and that is her name) Hirota, I believe. This is from a long time favorite game of mine. I’m not sure where on my favorite song list this goes but it is definitely high on my favorite video game ending songs list. Hearing this song always stirs up my emotions; I find it very beautiful and also a bit sad considering the mood of this game and the previous one.

These are my top five favorite songs at the moment. They’re all basically just big hits from Japan that were all used in anime openings/endings. I don’t listen to any other music anyway besides jazz music, so my music interest is limited.

Mmmmmm. Well you see. My music taste varies from Bleach's Asterisk opening to Woodkid's Goliath, but at this very moment I was introduced to older music.

Currently:
Maniac by Michael Sembello

Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra

And, while the odd one out, I'll Find A Way by League of Legends.

I do have a list of songs from before my time to listen to and will more than likely change up my current top three, but until then these three are stuck in my mind.

Right now it's Blurry by Puddle of Mudd, I hadn't listened to it in so long, it came out in 2001. I just bought it on iTunes and have been listening to it on repeat. Another one I've been listening to a lot lately is You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring

A classic. It's a pretty depressing song... which is how I like my music. lol

There's just something about sad songs about loneliness that makes great company, being the companion that never judges you, and merely understands your blues and shares its sorrows with you.

dead v - nightcall ft. dreamhour. this song has been living rent-free in my head since i first heard it in january, and i still can't get over the fact that it's over 7 years old lmao. the instrumental version slaps pretty hard as well, but this one will always be my favorite. it's just... i don't know. it makes me feel calm, almost. maybe because i associate it with my OCs so much and have a glorified trailer that i picture along to it. great song though. i literally listen to it for hours on repeat sometimes. the "why can't you hear me right now?" that goes into the second beat drop is so-

Honestly, it's this:

Been missing 2NE1 since they disbanded in 2016...
By the way, the main version of the song, since it was a Kpop group obviously, is in Korean, but this is a Japanese version. I couldn't find the Korean original on YouTube, so I uploaded the Japanese version instead, but obviously, aside from the language of the lyrics, it's basically the same song.

my top three favorite songs right now are:

1. at my worst - pink sweat$ feat kehlani
2. sunny days - kelsey kuan
3. million days - sabai feat hoang and claire ridgely

Forgot to mention this one, but this song is absolute 🔥 ! I didn’t even know what Jujutsu Kaisen WAS when I first listened to it, just that it was a great cover. I’m not sure I’ve ever listened to another anime song where the pacing is this good. It’s just… *chef’s kiss*

if you’re a fan of punk i’m sure you’ve heard of descendents, but if you haven’t give a listen (and even if you have heard of them, you might not know of this song)

one of my favorite tunes ever n lately it’s just been on my mind 🥲🖤

Right now it's Blurry by Puddle of Mudd, I hadn't listened to it in so long, it came out in 2001. I just bought it on iTunes and have been listening to it on repeat. Another one I've been listening to a lot lately is You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring

Ngl, I listen to 99% country, but I do like both of these songs. I do appreciate *some* rock songs.

I have way too many to list but the most played songs on my phone right now are:

-Twisted Hearts- Moriarty the Patriot Op 2
-Freind Like Me- Robin Williams version

Back