• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite song right now?

My favorite song at the moment is Esoteric's "Creation (Through Destruction)". I don't need any therapy or drugs to feel content, relaxed and like I'm in another dimension, especially when I have music such as this. Anyway, this Funeral Doom Metal song touches me on different levels and even though it's 13 minutes in length, I've been listening to it multiple times today.

It's actually a leaked song oops lol. It's from Ariana Grande, "In the moment"

I can’t stop listening to “Bumblebee” by Bambee, “Cherry Gum” by Dolly Style, “Korobeiniki”, and “Absolutely Everybody” by Vanessa Amorosi.

100 Bad Days by AJR
that’s my favorite song right now because i relate to it on a personal level, although i’ve had WAY more than 100 bad days… :,))
i’ve always hated the music video for it so i just linked the audio because the music video is s o w e i r d

My favorite song usually changes if spotify gives me a very good weekly suggestion. Sometimes I can like one song for months or just for one week or I start to love a very old song I didn't know existed so this threat is perfect for me XD dunno why I never noticed it before.

As of right now my favorite song is Sensitive by Mothica.
As I heard it I related to it so much and I loved the beat.

Despite being in my twenties, I love 80s music.

Favourite song right now, probably Self Control by Laura Branigan.

Within Temptation - Don't Pray For Me.

Honestly I'm just loving the fact that they're rediscovering their symphonic roots but freshening the sound up. I wish more symphonic metal/rock bands would do this as their sound can start to become outdated and boring overtime.

Oh huh this was in similar threads, I feel bad bumping even though it isn’t really against the rules- I guess I’m an odd one out here because I’ve had the same song for about 6 years now (since I first listened to it): Shine On You Crazy Diamond
I don’t listen to it often but when I do it’s alwys transcendant. I try not to conflate how replayable a song is with its quality or how much I actually like it; there are certainly songs I replay often but might not even put in my all-time favorites

I’ll take the time to shout out some of my favorite songs from this year: Sugar/Tzu, Aquamarine (Cheat Codes), Messe De E-102 (or Judgement Bolt depending on the day), and Iron Lung (King Gizz)

Last edited:
some current jams:
  • this old heart of mine (is weak for you) - the isley brothers. discovered this bop on a friends character edit on instagram
  • bolero (feat. mika) - came into my head again yesterday, such a tune
  • also blinding lights (both the OG and the kk slider version on youtube)
  • and the doctor who theme (album version) from david tennant era

Not necessarily a song but rather a mood. I've been listening to a lot of Enya and Vangelis.

My three favorite songs right now.. all very different from eachother but really appealing to my weird brain:

Funky Galileo - Sure Sure
BEACH - architecture in tokyo
Blue Skies - Ella Fitzgerald

Back