• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite song right now?

I find this song strangely addicting! I've listened to it like 20 times since I found it the other day.

A preemptive sorry for dropping kpop in here! I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.

I've recently been absolutely hooked on fromis_9's new song DM:

I love that the overall beat is disco-funky. I also love that for the final iteration of the chorus, the instrumentation switches up and it's just the girls and the bassline (around 2:48) before there's a drop (around 2:51). I got shivers down my spine starting at 3:08 where they start to hug each other. I can't really convey why that part is so good but the way both the lyrics and the dance start to close in on the end of the song felt really good to listen to. Overall, I think this song really hit the spot for me lyrics-wise and musically.

A non-kpop song I've recently been re-listening to... hahahaaa it's *NSYNC's It's Gonna Be Me.
I love the chorus so much (I suck at talking about music but the way the melody kinda "trickles" down twice before climbing up again... that part). It gets stuck in my head all the time!

My favorite song so far this year is this one (even though it’s an older song). It not only sets the tone for the rest of the Naruto series, but the lyrics “make some noise” that repeat define what the younger generations have to do in order to succeed in some form, and that’s also a personal motto of mine. Not to mention it’s EPIC:

Hero’s come back! - Nobodyknows+

these are my top 3 faves at the moment since i cant choose just one <\3

my taste is all over the place but These would be my favorite songs overall

I first listened to this last Sunday and posted it in the “What are you listening to right now” thread, but holy hell I didn’t expect to like it THIS much. Ena and Mizuki are my favorite singers and characters in prsk and their voices blend so well. I especially love that this is an Ena-centered song because she is my absolute favorite in the game. I’ve been listening to it since this morning and played it a few times in-game too.

NSYNC’s Bye Bye Bye can step aside; this song absolutely killed with its chorus. And the lyrics are very relatable too.

edit: idk why it hadn't dawned on me to search the full song. I wish I found this earlier because MY GOD I MISSED THE FINAL CHORUS IN THE ABRIDGED VERSION. Ena screaming at the chorus because of all of her frustrations with herself. I'm on the brink of tears this is such a catchy song and it's Ena singing and omg this is maybe one of my favorite songs ever now

Last edited:
I heard a snippet of this song on tiktok, went to go search it up and have been obsessed with it since.

I'm open to all kinds of music. Right now, I can't seem to stop listening to these songs.

- Stand up for Something - Andra Day ft. Common
- Love You Still - Morissette

- Stand up for Something ( Andra Day ft, Common )

- Love You Still ( Morissette )

As of now, my favorite song is:

-dreamy night - LilyPichu

I even did a review on the song (which I got introduced to about an exact year ago) as a school project last December and explained the details of it. I was also simultaneously introduced to the artist, who I have become hooked to months after discovering her. I just love her high-pitched voice, when she is singing, speaking, or rapping. The composition is like so fitting and beautifully mixed, the lyrics go so well for many, the piano bridge (which was done by Zorsy, one of the six other people who have worked on the track) is such a lighthearted greatness, the rap fits the kinds I usually like cute and soft raps, and this one fits both. The best drop is also satisfying: one of the best moments. LilyPichu has also released a few more musical works, but this is the greatest of them all.

I have a ton of favorites in addition and I might mention them in different categories, but I will do that later.

The Kirby Soundtracks are always the best (goes with the fact that Kirby never has bad games) but here are my top 5 favs:
Green Greens (my most fav song) this one originated from Kirby's Dreamland but I like the Kirby's Adventure version better
C-R-O-W-N-E-D from Kirby's Return to Dreamland (best villain theme change my mind I dare you)
VS. STAR DREAM from Kirby Planet Robobot
Gourmet Race
Marx's Theme (Specifically the SSBU ver)

I have been listening to Sunsetz by CAS I listen to it basically everyday I discovered CAS last year and have been falling in love with all their songs.

Back