• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Line Up Do You Like Better? Should I Swap Some Around?

Majora Moon

Bells
I have a lot of villagers I like that it is hard to pick a game to put them in between New Leaf and New Horizons. I previously asked for help picking between Tammi and Rilla, but in the end I decided to go with neither. I have recently reset both games, and would love some advice. These are my line ups:

Zoo York (New Leaf)

New Leaf Town.png

Animanga (New Horizons)
New Horizons Island.png

I was wondering, if I should swap some of these between games, or do these line ups look good as is? Obviously Ganon, Wolf Link, and Epona have to be in the 3DS one, and Judy, Ione, Audie, and Tianshang must be in the Switch one as they are not in the other. Also, I would prefer to keep Rory and Rolf in the same game. Lion and Tiger. I feel it is just more fun to have one of each. So please. Let me know what you think, abecause I am torn on who to put where

Back