• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game are you most excited for in 2023?

Nope, I'm planning on getting it on my Xbox One X. I plan on upgrading my Switch to an OLED version at some point when I'm able to so I haven't been playing many games on it because it doesn't hold a charge well and I prefer to play it in handheld. I stiill have the V1 model of switch, so don't have even the battery upgrade V2 got. Once I upgrade to an OLED model I'll probably buy it for my Switch too so I can play it handheld :)
I might get it on the switch

Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom, Trails From Azure, the new Story of Seasons remake, and Trails Into Reverie. The rest of the year will be on games that have already been released unless it's a major release I either forgot about or hasn't been announced yet.

Like a lot of people, I can’t wait for Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Breath of the Wild is such a beautifully crafted game that I’m looking forward to the sequel.

1. Kerbal Space Program 2

(insert big empty void)

2. Everything else, like the new Zelda and Hogwarts Legacy I suppose

I'm looking forward to Zelda this year. BOTW was my introduction to Zelda and I definitely want to continue. I'm also looking forward to the Story of Seasons game. I hope to try Disney Dreamlight Valley later this year when it gets out of Early Access. Lastly, Hades 2 as well. I'm going to wait on Pikmin 4 and Hogwarts Legacy before deciding to play it or not.

There are a few indie games that look promising and that I'm looking forward to (namely Mimeko's Night Market, Crystarise, Paralives, Super Mini Mart, and Echoes of The Plum Grove- yet all of these have no solid date windows). Nintendogs mobile may be a thing and I can safely say I'll be excited to check that out, whenever that may be.

As far as seriously excited for:

1. Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
2. Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life
3. Diablo IV
4. Fae Farm

I wouldn't say I am excited for them, but I do have interest in the new Zelda, Pikmin 4, and this one space game being made by Bethesda/the creators of Fallout. With Pikmin 4 we haven't even seen an actual trailer so it might not happen this year or be a very late Winter release.

I'm not too hyped for the sequel to Breath of the Wild, but I do look forward to playing. I'm just worried it will be too similar to BOTW2, and it may continue with the annoying trope of weapons breaking. The main problem is it's running on the same hardware, and development on it started as a DLC for BOTW1, so I'm thinking it's going to feel like the same game minus a few improvements

In the same way, I am looking forward to the sequel to Jedi Fallen Order, but I have low expectations for the game since I was extremely dissatisfied with the first game. Since I am in a minority here, it's unlikely the devs built upon any of the criticism I had.

I've been keeping myself in the dark as much as possible with Starfield, but I think it's going to be a blast. Knowing it's by the same people behind Fallout and Elder Scrolls, and an open world space game similar to No Man's Sky, I know I am going to love it.

As always, I am looking forward to E3. I love hearing news or announcements for games I am interested in. Always hopeful to hear news for things like Metroid Prime 4, Elder Scrolls 6, Just Cause 5, pretty much anything Ubisoft related, or a new Nintendo console

• Story of Seasons A Wonderful Life
  • Hogwarts Legacy (where my Ravenclaws at?)
  • Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
  • Pikmin 4 if it really comes out
Now will I actually have time to play them? I see a lot of late nights in my future this year 😅

I am really excited for Sea of Stars to come out, I saw the trailer for it on the Switch last year and it looks like a fun RPG!! It reminds me of Aveyond which is my favorite RPG to play on the computer. It will be released some time this year!

The only one I can really say I'm looking forward to is Tears of the Kingdom. I lost so much time to Breath of the Wild when it released and am still enjoying it to this day, so I'm really excited to see what the sequel has to offer.

Otherwise, all I'm really looking forward to at this point is just some state DLC for American Truck Simulator, which so far has been announced as Oklahoma and Kansas. Not the most exciting states, but I will always welcome more driving territory regardless!

Right now the only game that I am beyond excited for is Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. It looks like its going to be a lot of fun and the closer we get the more I want to know. I'm hoping we get some more info soon. I'm trying to not get to interested in other new games since I have so many games on the back burner that I want to get through.

Probably Fashion Dreamer (looks so cute 😭 I hope it satisfies my style savvy craving) and Trails into Reverie at the moment.
Some others I have my eye on are Infinity Nikki, Fantasy Life I, Story of seasons a wonderful life, and RF 3 port but I'm not sure when that's coming o:

Tears of the Kingdom, Raincode, new Professor Layton and especially new Fantasy Life!!!!!

I'm personally excited for Pikmin 4 and the new Zelda. I've never really played either series, so I think the new games are releasing at the perfect time!

I don't think there are any that I'm super looking forward to this year, but I keep seeing adverts for The Magical Mixture Mill which looks like a fun little potion making game.

Back