• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game are you most excited for in 2023?

Just hoping for any Mario announcement. A new installment in either 2D or 3D would be great. I don’t think we’re through the dlc courses yet, but Mario Kart 9 has gotta be around the corner.

Will also probably pick up Hogwarts Legacy.

I’m excited for Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Fire Emblem Engage, and Octopath Traveller 2. Also excited about Story of Seasons, but I haven’t finished my other one yet 🙃

Can't say I'm really looking forward to much of anything currently aside from Persona 3 Portable being ported to the various modern systems.

Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp is still MIA and who knows whether that will be out this year, next year, or what the future holds for that considering the reason its release was delayed in the first place.

I enjoy the Fire Emblem series, but I dislike most everything I've seen about Fire Emblem Engage both in terms of aesthetics and the ring gimmick where you summon characters from the previous games. I'm not 100% not going to buy it, I'm waiting to hear what people think about the gameplay, but it very much looks like not my sort of thing in every other regard.

Octopath Traveler 2 is coming out this year and I might be interested in that...but I need to actually play the original Octopath Traveler first. Kind of doubt I'll wind up doing that prior to the release of Octopath Traveler 2 though, so a bit of a moot point.

I'll have to see what sort of stuff gets announced throughout the year.

I’m definitely excited for the next Mario Kart. However, I just got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe two weeks ago, so it’d be a shame if a new one were to be announced anytime soon. I’m still having fun with this one.

Ark 2 and Diablo 4 are the main ones I'm looking forward to as they're the series me and my partner love to play together. Add to that they're going to be next gen exclusive, I'll finally have a reason to actually own my Series X rather than just having better load times and barely noticeable visual upgrades on games that still work on last gen.

There's that game that is Monster Hunter but from another developer. Dunno what it's called or who it was being developed by but I'll probably give that a go.

The new Fire Emblem with the toothpaste protagonists I guess. I'm kind of soured after Three Houses though since there was so much fluff between gameplay I can't be bothered with.

Honestly, not that much springs to mind that I'm really excited for. If I had a list in front of me I feel I would struggle to hit 5 day one games (that I'll buy on a price drop anyway) this year.

The Harry Potter game Hogwarts Legacy which comes out in February, been a long wait, it got delayed last time but I'm definitely excited and ready for it :)
Do you know when it comes out. I preordered it awhile ago and completely forgot about it . When I went to check the status it says it doesn’t have a release date.

Just hoping for any Mario announcement. A new installment in either 2D or 3D would be great. I don’t think we’re through the dlc courses yet, but Mario Kart 9 has gotta be around the corner.

Will also probably pick up Hogwarts Legacy.
It's hard to believe Mario kart 8 is 8 years old already. That said, it's still selling well, and Nintendo is going to milk it for all they can. It would be great to have Mario Kart 9 soon, but I'm not expecting it until the next console launches. But we can hope :)

• Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
  • Final Fantasy XVI
  • Hogwarts Legacy
  • Lies of P
  • Like a Dragon: Ishin!
  • Marvel's Spider-man 2
  • Monster Hunter Rise (PS5)
  • Ova Magica
  • Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life
  • Theatrhythm Final Bar Line
  • Wild Hearts
  • Wo Long: Fallen Legacy

I definitely won't have the time or means to play all of the above. I'll decide which ones to pick up dependent on what genre I'm feeling when the release dates draw closer.

resident evil 4 remake, also holding out for sony to port ghost of tsushima to pc already, its been leaked for months now where is it :unsure:

might grab yakuza ishin when it's on sale

story of seasons: a wonderful life ^^

I never really got into the original version, to be honest, but this one looks a lot better <3333

Do you know when it comes out. I preordered it awhile ago and completely forgot about it . When I went to check the status it says it doesn’t have a release date.
PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S - February 10th
PS4 and Xbox One - April 4th
Nintendo Switch - July 25th

If you've preordered the deluxe edition on the PC, PS5 or Xbox Series X|S you'll get 72 hours early access meaning your release date will be February 7th instead.

In order of release (sort of), I’m looking forward to…
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life
  • Hogwarts Legacy (I’m going to wait for the Nintendo Switch version)
  • Pikmin 4
Gaming-wise, 2023 is shaping up to be a really exciting year for me!

I am really excited about Hogwarts Legacy! I first heard about it on Steam, but my computer does not have the required power to run it, so I was quite annoyed by that. But then I heard that it would also be on Switch! A much smaller screen though. I think I will wait to see how people find the game, to see if it is worth investing in it, especially on a Switch Lite.

Pretty much only Tears of the Kingdom. Its going to be a busy year for me personally and I'm satisfied with many games that I already have. Hogwarts Legacy is tempting but I'll only get it on Switch if theres a way to transfer my house, wand and Patronus from the Harry Potter website

PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S - February 10th
PS4 and Xbox One - April 4th
Nintendo Switch - July 25th

If you've preordered the deluxe edition on the PC, PS5 or Xbox Series X|S you'll get 72 hours early access meaning your release date will be February 7th instead.
Thank you . I have it preordered for the switch from target . When I checked the status it now says Aug 1st

PIKMIN 4 FINALLY 🌷🌹💐🌼🌻
1673750995143.png

Back