• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Game Of Yours Has The Most Playtime?

Blink.

⭑ ✦ ☕ ✦ ⭑
Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
This includes any game on any platform/console.
Be it Steam, Epic Games, Switch, PS5.

Personally, my most recorded game playtimes were for:
(Steam) Maplestory 2 : 2,400+ hours rip
(PS5) Red Dead Redemption : 390 hours
(Switch) Animal Crossing New Horizons : 1000+ hours

Honorable mentions:
Honkai Star Rail : yearly check 2023 700+ hours

Last edited:
If I count the MMORPGs I used to play, it would exceed 10,000 hours easily probably... 💀

If not, I'm not super sure. Probably a toss-up between Genshin Impact and Ribbit King for the GameCube. Real interesting selection, I know.

i wish there was a way to track my genshin playtime on pc so unfortunately i can't include it.

1. new leaf on 3ds: 1000+ hours
2. stardew valley: 250 hours
3. persona 5: 120 hours

agh i'm so sad i didn't save the fable star event so i don't have my hours on star rail 😭 i'm sure it's easily 2nd place.

not sure how many hours i had on previous consoles. current consoles-wise:

1. animal crossing new horizons (switch) - 970 hours
2. sea of stars (switch) - 75 hours
3. mario kart 8 deluxe (switch) - 45 hours
4. buddy simulator 1984 (PS5) - 18 hours right now, technically another game's a bit higher than this but it's going to surpass that game pretty soon
5. dredge (PS5) - 12 hours

Probably New Leaf or City Folk, I used a different console when I started New Leaf and I haven’t booted up the Wii for ages so i dont know for sure lol

I honestly don't know but my guess is Animal Crossing New Leaf. I had 1k+ hours on my original broken 3DS and if I remember correctly my current 2 systems add it all up to 2k+.

I had 7k hours in Guild Wars 1

Probably have an embarrassing amount of time in league of legends too (don’t play anymore)

I also have 3k hours in Terraria

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
3000+ hours.
Am I good at it? Man, I just mess around with glaive and hunting horn.

For me it would be Dragalia Lost at over 3,000 hours! At least I was able to 100% it in that time depending on your definition of 100%ing. All bonuses activated, all endeavors completed, all fights cleared in both solo and co-op, etc.

Second place is Hyrule Warriors at 1,000+ hours, and then third is FF XIV which should be hitting the 1k hours mark soon (help me)
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
3000+ hours.
Am I good at it? Man, I just mess around with glaive and hunting horn.
Ah yes the usual monster hunter experience of "I have hundreds of hours in this game, I know what I'm doing!" only to triple cart to an Arzuros and you just have to sit there and contemplate what you've done up to that point.
Is this based off something that happened to me? Well yes.

i don't want to boot up my switch to the hours of those games -- though ACNH and story of seasons probably have the highest counts there

but waaaay beyond that is mmos
  • Mabinogi: 5859 hours
  • Tree of Savior: 2148 hours
and then my maplestory and dragon nest hours are totally wrong since there's a ton of hours pre-steam. and maplestory2, which lists only 13 hours but it should be in the hundreds/thousands. rip

For me it would be Dragalia Lost at over 3,000 hours! At least I was able to 100% it in that time depending on your definition of 100%ing. All bonuses activated, all endeavors completed, all fights cleared in both solo and co-op, etc.

Second place is Hyrule Warriors at 1,000+ hours, and then third is FF XIV which should be hitting the 1k hours mark soon (help me)

Ah yes the usual monster hunter experience of "I have hundreds of hours in this game, I know what I'm doing!" only to triple cart to an Arzuros and you just have to sit there and contemplate what you've done up to that point.
Is this based off something that happened to me? Well yes.
The worst is when you do absolutely amazing on something like EX Bloodbath, only to die to a Low rank redhelm

I have ~1000 hours in CS:GO and Garry’s Mod each. I don’t know how much hours I have in League of Legends but it’s definitely a lot. Other than that, I’m not sure if there are any big ones.

just basing this off of my switch bc i'm not sure for older games

acnh - 1000 hours
stardew valley - 820 hours
rune factory 4 - 480 hours
totk - 370 hours (i'm trying to 100% it blind..)

For hours that were tracked, Left 4 Dead 2 at 2,358 hours (there was a semi-large competitive community at one point using custom builds for Versus). I was pretty into it at the time.

I don't think anything else comes remotely close.

It's gotta be both ACNL and ACNH. Both have just over 500 hours now!

Back