• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Game Of Yours Has The Most Playtime?

out of ones I have numbers for, it looks like yu-gi-oh! master duel has recently usurped animal crossing: new leaf. 1970+ hours on the switch, plus whatever odd amount of time I have from playing (read: spending money to open packs) on mobile

fate/grand order might also have a shot though, given I've been playing it since like a month after the english version released. but given a good amount of that would undoubtedly be from me running autofarm scripts during lotto/raid events, I think it's better to just ignore that

animal crossing: new leaf, for the record, is currently just a bit above 1959 hours, across both of my systems

On every Nintendo console it's a Pokemon game except for my switch which is easily New Horizons (over 4000 hours 😬) on steam it's Binding of Issac (700 ish) I believe, but Baldur's Gate 3 will soon overthrow that ( it's somewhere in the late 600s)

It's Sims 3 easily. The last time I checked it was years ago and I was at 3,000. I'm honestly too scared to check it now. The hold that game has on me...

New Leaf would come in second. Again, I haven't checked it in a long time but I remember it being over 500 hours. Wild World wasn't too far behind either.

Sims 4 comes in around 300 hours which is the most depressing one of all to me. At least with Animal Crossing and Sims 3 I know those hours were spent having fun, but I've never really gotten into Sims 4 so it just feels like a waste of time to me.

And then New Horizons is in the 200s. That one also makes me feel kind of bad just because of how hard I bounced off it and how hard I kept trying to like it. I'm liking it now WAY more than I did when I first got it, but I racked up 99% of those hours before I enjoyed it and that makes me sad.

I think I have well over 1500 hours in ACNH, which is the longest game log I've had I think. Splatoon 3 is close, last time I checked I had 700+ hours but that was months ago so it's definitely gone up since then. In ACNL I think I have 500-ish hours.

Here's the definitive edition list of my play hours for games that I played:
ACNL
-3000+ hours
ACNH- 4,630 hours
Splatoon 2-2,075 hours
Splatoon 3- 830 hours

(The hours spent on Animal Crossing is mostly decorating 😂)

I used to play RuneScape a lot when I was younger, and it says my playtime is 268 days and 2 hours, which is a total of 6434 hours. I thing that's definitely my most played. And that's not counting my first account that I lost a few months in or the secondary account I don't remember the log in for that I played on sometimes

Probably the Sims series (not sure which installment)... I was obsessed as a kid/teenager and still play it a fair amount, even though I don't have as much free time.

I don’t have my old 3DS or access to my old Xbox’s play time count, but I still know for sure that it’s New Leaf. I think that game has almost 10,000 hours.

I'm certain my Firered cartridge has seen over 1000~ hours of playtime, then I wasted a whole bunch of time back in Battlefield 3 on PS3 netting around 1300 iirc. I think next closest is probably FFXIV at this point?

I spent 500+ hours on ACNH and probably 250+ hours on Pokemon Scarlet. Seeing the hours people posted here, mine feels like nothing, but that's fine because that means I wasted less time during my life than them...

All I have are estimates, but I’m going to say:

New Leaf: ~1300 hours
Destiny 2: ~900 hours (yikes)

After that I’d probably be in the 300-400 hour range. Story of Seasons:Trio of Towns and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon were up there. ACNH as well.

If we are counting childhood, I know I put hundreds of hours each into Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Disney’s Extreme Skate Adventure, and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

on my switch:

1. ACNH (690+85 hours across two switches)
1. Smash (510)
3. FE Three Houses (190)

on my 3ds:
1. FE Fates (298)
2. Sos Trio of Towns (260)
3. Pokémon Moon (215)

specifically acnh and moon have so many hours because i was doing online things/leaving it on in the background, but the rest are fairly accurate.

During the Farewell to New Leaf event here I discovered it was in fact New Leaf lol with about 1660 hours, which is roughly double my playtime for New Horizons.

Unfortunately it definitely hasn’t been tracked properly, I’m sure I have 4 digit playtimes on two of the Skylanders games but I have zero way to confirm, I think I maxed out playtime on some old Pokémon games but then I don’t know which has the most, I definitely passed 4 digits on Wild World… uh yeah. The biggest one I KNOW is I have 800-something hours on CTR Nitro-Fuelled once I add my PS4 and Switch playtimes together. My most played on Steam is Monster Hunter: World which is a comparatively pitiful 350-ish hours… or maybe it was more like 400? I forget. Tetris will pass it some day.

Mine is AC:NH with 1000+ hours in it. To be fair, I played that game religiously when I first got it and kept that momentum going for a good two years. My other "most-played" games on the list is only in the hundreds; Breath of the Wild has 650 hours and Tomodachi Life has 500.

Oh hell you reminded me… I do have 1200+ on New Horizons. Obsessed with 2.0 at one point. It was such an obvious pick it flew over my head.

Smash Ultimate. (1000+ Hours).

I'm oddly good at it. (I don't play in tournaments or anything). But I was able to get about 90% of the cast into elite smash. I don't play much on my own anymore, but I sometimes load up online duos with my cousin.

It's been fun watching him get better. I no longer have to hard carry our team.

Back