• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Game Of Yours Has The Most Playtime?

There was this first person shooter called Solider Front that I played religiously from 2nd grade until my freshman year of college. I think I averaged at least 5-6 hours a day playing and played every almost every day so I probably had well over 10000 hours in it. My most played game that I actually have tracking on (via steam) is an idle game called Idleon and I currently have 4000 hours logged on that. Although if I add up all the hours that I have spread between steam accounts for Rocket League, that total is probably around 5-6000.

Acnh-over 1000 hours
Pokemon Sword-700 hours
Pokemon X is probably up there too. I'm a shiny hunter so all of em are in the hundreds of hours
Also Dreamlight Valley

Not really a game but YouTube. Until I got my smart tv, I would run YouTube on my Switch for hours as background noise on my tv. Sometimes up to eleven hours in a day. Four years of doing this nearly every day had accumulated to over 2000 hours on my first Switch. Now it’s TotK on my Switch OLED which is 500 hours. Then it’s Pokemon Violet with 200 hours.

For Animal Crossing New Horizons, I have 1,990 hours or more.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses, I have 590 hours or more.

Persona 5 Royal on the switch - 545 hours or more. I also have both the base game and Royal on my ps4. I spent much more hours on that. Can’t check since my ps4 isn’t hooked up though. 😅

It might be Persona 5 Royal at least for my Switch and Ps4 games. I have spent a lot of time playing Genshin too, but probably not as many hours yet as my console games.

I used to replay Shadow Hearts Covenant, Metal Gear Solid series (mostly 3) plenty of times and FFX (original), Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age II. and Dragon Age Inquisition, plenty of times (on pc and console, though DAII less and DAI only a few times before I got burnt out). then there is the Sims 3 (and the other Sims games) which I spent so much time on (and still would if my pc still ran games okay). I used to play WoW, so the hours in that too should be a lot as well. I have no of checking the hours in any of those though.

Probably new leaf, with somewhere over 1200 hours last I checked.
Otherwise I have a decent amount of games somewhere around the 200-900 hour range

Back