• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you like/want to wear?

dark wash/black skin tight skinny jeans (either super skinny or spray on) with sweaters (esp. cable knit) are my go to. if its too hot for a sweater i wear either white or black t shirts. my style is Not Good

usually plain clothes. like black skinny jeans & black sweatshirts/hoodies,.or if i'm feeling groovy i'll wear a patterned sweater with tights

Kind of been enjoying wearing flannel shirts recently with black jeans and my vans. It's just comfy and cute. Also I have like a long beige-y coloured coat that I practically live in. :') It's cute. Although I'm planning on buying a dress and shoes for going out in next week since I haven't dressed up really nice in AGES.

I like colorful clothes. I really dig graphic tees, though have learned to appreciate other stuff too. I like to wear short skirts over pants. simple plain shoes. I love scarves and have a big collection of them now... but haven't worn most of them yet. .__.'' my closet is pretty diverse, at least in terms of "styles" and colors. I mix and match everything, it's a good time

Last edited:
I love me some pajamas. I wear different things out in public. Skinny jeans and sweaters lately, but I really like skirts....I actually really like fashion.

I usually only wear black, white, red, gray, or navy. Henleys, t-shirts, baseball tees, sweatpants, shorts, sometimes jeans if I feel like it. Black and white, blue, or red vans. Adidas are nice too.

basically jeans and a black shirt is my go to i hate wearing leggings bc i don't like people looking at my butt LMAO
i guess i have a 'style' but im too broke for it

I'm a really laid back person, some may argue that I'm too laid back, hehe. I like to wear leggings with sweatshirts, or hoodies. In the summer, I wear leggings with a tank top or t-shirt. I like to look at fashion, but to apply it to my daily routine? Not that much, lol.

i'm.. not too sure what my style is?? however it's comprised of a lot of skinny jeans, boots, cardigans, flannel, basic t-shirts, high-top sneakers, and geometric jewelry. i've actually made a whole pinterest dedicated to the fashion i wanna wear. the clothes themselves are very gender-neutral!

I pretty much dress how I want, gothy, kind of dressy, but I do wish I had more fancy dresses and cute stuff. I plan to break into wearing creepers which I've been saying forever but I am actually getting some now, I really love platform shoes, especially the weight to them. Basically there's a lot of things I want but can't afford but I would totally wear if I could get them. ALSO I wish it was more socially acceptable to wear black lipstick because I would rock it all the time.

when i'm at home i wear pyjamas/loungewear all day long. when i go out to do groceries or whatever i usually wear a plain (black, grey or white) skater skirt, with a plain grey oversized t-shirt or one of my bf's band shirts or adidas shirts.
i either wear black flats or my knock-off yeezys.
(winter is the exact same except with black tights and pull-over sweaters)

Graphic tee shirts and light blue denim shorts with sneakers pretty much all the time when it's warm. Jackets and pullovers with skinny jeans and boots in winter. I tent to wear neutral colors and pink.
BUT I wish that I wore skirts and dresses a lot more often. Just more cute cute stuff.....but I never feel like I look right in them.

I like to wear romantic gothic clothing. Long black skirts, corset-esque tops, combat boots, etc..

I'm a big fan of oversized clothing. Pretty much all of my shirts/sweaters/etc. are oversized and then I typically wear skinny jeans (none of this bell bottom/bootcut crap). I prefer wearing neutrals, and rusts/army greens/navy and some pastels and rosy-tones. Don't like bright or jewel-toned colors. I have a LOT of gray too ;A; Patterns are limited to stripes, plaid and some floral.

For shoes I like wedges, pumps, Toms, in neutral colors. Some fun ones, like some baby blue platform heels. My fave accessories are fall/winter; big scarves and fuzzy hats.

I stay pretty consistent with my style and I usually don't purchase overly trendy items.

I wish I could pull-off like an all-black look or something but it just doesn't look good on me~

I don't very often but I like wearing skirts and dresses. I normally just resort to jeans though because they're easier but I'd love to have more cute clothes, I have a pink aesthetic blog and alot of pink cute clothing comes up on there that I'd love to wear!!

if i had the confidence id wear this;
aesthetic-black-clothes-girl-Favim.com-3559826.jpg

but i normally chill in leggings, black docs/pink adidas and some band t shirt

as for my makeup its usually winged eyeliner, heavy eyebrows and black liquid lipstick

Last edited:
Back