• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you like/want to wear?

My go to is a pair of denim jeans and a plain t-shirt. Got some band shirts but that's about it as far as graphics go. No accessories. Black socks with black running shoes. I'll throw on a plaid, collared shirt or straight up dress clothes/shoes if the occasion calls for it (seeing the symphony) but that's pretty much it. My wardrobe is probably something like 20 items tops and I don't much care to expand it.

okay but honestly I live off of leggings and sweatshirts

I like to wear gym attire like leggings and a cute hoodie, or jeans and a cute jacket and scarves and boots. and in the summer I like to wear dresses but they are all black mostly

a loose unbuttoned shirt with a spaghetti strap tank top (if that's what it's called) underneath, usually black. a pair of skinny jeans, either denim or black for the most part and any comfortable footwear, usually something that would hide my ugly ass toenails. I almost never wear skirts or dresses, only on special occasions. I like things like corsets or corset belts I also like leggings though I don't think they fit my body type so much

Last edited:
I typically wear t-shirts with jeans. I like wearing flannels with them as well. Where I live it rarely gets cold so I'm used to just a random shirt and shorts lol!

My style is gothic/nerdy/hippy. I have a lot of bell bottom, studded/ripped, and tripp pants. I also wear a lot of black skull hoodies and sweaters. Most of my t-shirts are anime, game, or cat themed. I also wear a lot of tie-dye and have mostly black/silver/moonstone/Yggdrisil jewelry.

I dress professionally for my job. A pantsuit when appropriate but usually a cardigan over a blouse with pressed slacks.

Last edited:
This is kind of hard for me, because I have a HUGE gap between my styles. Also I have a huge "what I wish I could wear but can't" section ;u;
I work in an office, in a verrrry professional environment, so I can't have "unnatural" hair or anything seen as alternative in my wardrobe. So things I wish I could wear, like pink hair and crop tops and "alt" fashion is out of bounds for me at the moment.
What I actually wear is basically the closest to it i can get away with in the "adult" word lol.
I usually wear shortish dresses with fun patterned tights and a cardigan at work - informally I wear a bunch of pastel/ black combos and like to wear coordinating makeup. 8D If I'm just hanging around I kind of look like a slob. hoodies/ sweaters/ baggy shirts and leggings p. much. I have two modes - dressed up and actual garbage.

My favorite style is punk, but I can't afford it. So generally, I wear a loose fitting shirt and dark stain jeans usually stylishly worn or torn. I like jackets and hoodies. Black studded shoes, combat boots, and overly colorful skater shoes are my go-to. It's a bit strange. One day I'm in all black. The next, I'm a rainbow. It's hard to keep track of.

Back