• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What do you like/want to wear?

dark wash/black skin tight skinny jeans (either super skinny or spray on) with sweaters (esp. cable knit) are my go to. if its too hot for a sweater i wear either white or black t shirts. my style is Not Good

usually plain clothes. like black skinny jeans & black sweatshirts/hoodies,.or if i'm feeling groovy i'll wear a patterned sweater with tights

Kind of been enjoying wearing flannel shirts recently with black jeans and my vans. It's just comfy and cute. Also I have like a long beige-y coloured coat that I practically live in. :') It's cute. Although I'm planning on buying a dress and shoes for going out in next week since I haven't dressed up really nice in AGES.

I like colorful clothes. I really dig graphic tees, though have learned to appreciate other stuff too. I like to wear short skirts over pants. simple plain shoes. I love scarves and have a big collection of them now... but haven't worn most of them yet. .__.'' my closet is pretty diverse, at least in terms of "styles" and colors. I mix and match everything, it's a good time

Last edited:
I love me some pajamas. I wear different things out in public. Skinny jeans and sweaters lately, but I really like skirts....I actually really like fashion.

I usually only wear black, white, red, gray, or navy. Henleys, t-shirts, baseball tees, sweatpants, shorts, sometimes jeans if I feel like it. Black and white, blue, or red vans. Adidas are nice too.

basically jeans and a black shirt is my go to i hate wearing leggings bc i don't like people looking at my butt LMAO
i guess i have a 'style' but im too broke for it

I'm a really laid back person, some may argue that I'm too laid back, hehe. I like to wear leggings with sweatshirts, or hoodies. In the summer, I wear leggings with a tank top or t-shirt. I like to look at fashion, but to apply it to my daily routine? Not that much, lol.

i'm.. not too sure what my style is?? however it's comprised of a lot of skinny jeans, boots, cardigans, flannel, basic t-shirts, high-top sneakers, and geometric jewelry. i've actually made a whole pinterest dedicated to the fashion i wanna wear. the clothes themselves are very gender-neutral!

I pretty much dress how I want, gothy, kind of dressy, but I do wish I had more fancy dresses and cute stuff. I plan to break into wearing creepers which I've been saying forever but I am actually getting some now, I really love platform shoes, especially the weight to them. Basically there's a lot of things I want but can't afford but I would totally wear if I could get them. ALSO I wish it was more socially acceptable to wear black lipstick because I would rock it all the time.

when i'm at home i wear pyjamas/loungewear all day long. when i go out to do groceries or whatever i usually wear a plain (black, grey or white) skater skirt, with a plain grey oversized t-shirt or one of my bf's band shirts or adidas shirts.
i either wear black flats or my knock-off yeezys.
(winter is the exact same except with black tights and pull-over sweaters)

Graphic tee shirts and light blue denim shorts with sneakers pretty much all the time when it's warm. Jackets and pullovers with skinny jeans and boots in winter. I tent to wear neutral colors and pink.
BUT I wish that I wore skirts and dresses a lot more often. Just more cute cute stuff.....but I never feel like I look right in them.

I like to wear romantic gothic clothing. Long black skirts, corset-esque tops, combat boots, etc..

I'm a big fan of oversized clothing. Pretty much all of my shirts/sweaters/etc. are oversized and then I typically wear skinny jeans (none of this bell bottom/bootcut crap). I prefer wearing neutrals, and rusts/army greens/navy and some pastels and rosy-tones. Don't like bright or jewel-toned colors. I have a LOT of gray too ;A; Patterns are limited to stripes, plaid and some floral.

For shoes I like wedges, pumps, Toms, in neutral colors. Some fun ones, like some baby blue platform heels. My fave accessories are fall/winter; big scarves and fuzzy hats.

I stay pretty consistent with my style and I usually don't purchase overly trendy items.

I wish I could pull-off like an all-black look or something but it just doesn't look good on me~

I don't very often but I like wearing skirts and dresses. I normally just resort to jeans though because they're easier but I'd love to have more cute clothes, I have a pink aesthetic blog and alot of pink cute clothing comes up on there that I'd love to wear!!

if i had the confidence id wear this;
aesthetic-black-clothes-girl-Favim.com-3559826.jpg

but i normally chill in leggings, black docs/pink adidas and some band t shirt

as for my makeup its usually winged eyeliner, heavy eyebrows and black liquid lipstick

Last edited:
Back