• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you like/want to wear?

Sepia

🐛 🐜 🐛
Bells
Mailbox
I'm curious about what styles you guys like. Feel free to post photos if you wish or you can write a short description. People's styles can say a lot about how they want to express themselves so I find the subject very interesting.

I'm waiting for my payday and then I'll be buying myself a navy, satin bomber jacket! I also have this blue planet patch that I want to attach onto it when I get it. I don't really like girly designs on shirts so often wear more rocky or shirts with patterns I like. Like geometric patterns or things related to my interests! I also occasionally wear checkered shirts though they have to have a nice colour scheme. Not a fan of the red+black ones. :')

black jeans w/ big sweaters in black, blue, red, yellow, or dark-ish colors.
thats pretty much what i wear every day.

I usually either wear hoodies or flannel shirts with band t-shirts on underneath, either leggings or tracksuit pants (they are comfy), black socks and boots or high tops.

I adore lolita. I freaking adore it.

I dont have enough confidence to wear it or the budget to. Oh well. -shrugs-

I am very happy with my clothes at least. Leggings are my life. Hahah

ive always wanted to wear knee-high converses but im never able to find a store that has em.

:Y I like my cable knit sweaters especially if they're long. I also like long vests as of Black Friday lol.

Go simple instead of the usual graphic tees. I would want to try and wear some more dresses,

I usually like to wear clothes that are relatively loose-fitting and comfortable. I like soft, stretchy material for pants, like jeans, and a cute t-shirt or sweater. Just anything that looks good on me, like dark colors and hoodies. I like cotton.

I like cute and "mori girl" styles, and I have some clothing that suit it... but then I mostly end up wearing jeans and t-shirt because lazy or I feel too dressed up.

i like to wear skinny jeans and huge sweaters all the time hahaa

i like to wear skinny chinos and oversized sweaters and cardigans. i own almost no t-shirts. i like to cover up my arms. i never wear anything with print (no bandshirts or words). my feet are adorned by desert boots and timbz, and cheapo plimsolls when it's summer summer.

I always wear tee-shirts and skinny jeans/bootleg jeans (I like skinny better though). I love oversize sweaters, but own like two. Sweat shirts in the winter, or long sleeves under my tee-shirts. I love cardigans. I have a horrible fashion sense though, and everything I own is blue...

Ripped jeans and sweaters! Or flannel shirts and crop tops...and chunky boots. I go for a punky/emo look. The classic hot topic, winged eyeliner and all :p

I wear what I'm most comfortable, and look least ridiculous in. Even if it isn't the clothes I really wanna wear. I'd love to be able to wear cute clothes that show a little more skin then a Nun would. I don't wear anything sleeveless without a cover up because my arms are super gross lol.

Back