• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you like/want to wear?

I usually go out in jeans, whatever top I can find, and a hoodie.

I love hoodies so much ;-;

Jeans, T-Shirt or shirt, and some sweatshirt or hoodie. Now, during winter accompanied by a black coat, and when it's really cold, I wear brown scarf and a leather gloves.

Last edited:

I really like big floppy sweaters. Loose clothing is best for me. I really really really like pastel blue and white, along with nature colors. I'm quite partial to the lolita and mori girl Japanese fashions as well as quite a few others. I've become a big fan of cutesy things as I got older, but when I was younger I was a big fan of punk. I still LOVE punk-style clothes, but I prefer to express myself in a more childish way. I no longer wear most of my lolita since it's a bit too flashy and, well--- my internal organs are a bit more sensitive than they used to be, so anything with a tight waist is pretty much a no-go. All the layering and coordinating in the lolita style is too tiring for me, and I'm paying for my own college so it's a big nope these days unless the dress is amazingly comfortable and exactly my style. Most recently I've been wearing dresses like these:

dresses for cai.jpg

But most of what I wear is still over-sized shirts, night gowns, sweaters, and PJs (especially Kigurumis since it started snowing. Big fluffy warm things, tea, a stuffed animal, and animal crossing = Cai's bliss) Every now and then I'll wear a button-up and big cardigan with a bow tie and some shorts (usually when I'm feeling randomly boyish). I've also taken a liking to striped shirts and boater hats! While I ADORE pastel blue, monochrome still seems to be what I look best in, and it can be a little less awkward when I go into public, haha~

Last edited:
Clothing style is something that has changed drastically for me over the years. I remember there was a time where I was very conservative and avoided anything overly decorative like the plague. Now that I'm older my preference in clothes has changed a lot. I love blouses, particularly floral prints or something monochrome, it really depends on the whole ensemble. I've also taken a liking to cuter clothes, Korean fashion in particular. I bought two gorgeous Korean dresses for the summer and I felt like a totally different person in them, but in a good way!

Generally though, my favourite combination is still a nice blouse with some skinny jeans and knee-high boots. Oh, and any outer wear with a furry collar lol... I'm an absolute sucker for those. Gotta look classy.

well currently in the wintertime i'm rocking hoodies and sweaters every single day with a pear of jeans. so stylin

60% of the time I go to school looking like a hobo in shirts that have holes in them and really baggy sweatpants that are too short on me just because I hate shopping so I haven't bought new stuff that fits me lol. The other 40% of the time I wear any sort of high-waisted jeans/pants with a crop top or sweater. Occasionally I'll wear a dress with a faux leather jacket in lieu of wearing pants.

I really like punk/gothic style clothes, but i don't own any lool. i dont go shopping often and have enough clothes atm. and those collar dressed ; v ;
like these:
10444930_hi

I also like to wear men clothes u-u i actually bought some cheap male t-shirts the other day and sometimes steal my brother's hoodies too LOL.

I like wearing cropped sweaters with skater skirts/tennis skirts and sneakers ouo but it only looks nice when I go with more makeup and red lips or smt. In the winter I usually wear a sweater, black jeans, and a bomber jacket - sometimes boots w/ heels. My fashion used to be so bad but since my sister always mocked me I had to get better with my style haha

All I ever want to wear are comfy sweaters, jeans, converse, t shirts, tank tops, flip flops, and flowy gypsy skirts! I am soo unfashionable! Comfort is basically my #1 priority.

I have a regular office job and have to look nice there, so on my off time I aim to be super comfy and cozy! ^-^

I wear these track pants from uniqlo that I have in 4 different colours or jeans and a t-shirt every day.. lol. super lazy to dress up... and track pants are comfy :>

regular days i wear shorts/skirt with a croptop or an oversized t shirt or a sweater, regardless, i always tuck it in bc its cuter that way
i wear kneehighs or thigh highs. usually black ones but i have a pair of pink thigh highs too, usually i wear fishnets under my socks bc they look rly nice. i dont wear them on their own a whole lot.
then i wear either my black wedged heels or my cat shoes or my navy convrse, lol i barely own any shoes at all tbh
i have this huge greeny brown jacket that i wear if its cold or w/e
but if im being extra casual i wear ripped boyfriend jeans(usually in winter) and a tucked in t shirt or sweater:////
i refuse to wear leggings or tracksuit bottoms or skinny jeans. i have some chokers i like too, love heart ones and black ones and stuff like that and even a holographic one !! i love the kind of retro style too and yellow clothes are sooo nice
if i dress up its usually a dress but i wear dresses either way so idek what i wear when i dress up lol

i have a lot of styles...
sometimes i like dressing elegantly
then sometimes i like to dress cute / have outfits with hints of lolita (but not totally)
and other times i like to wear aesthetic stuff

so idk depends on my mood

steampunk, gothic, i have caps, headbands and necklaces but its not like i look over-the-top wearing them
lolita is nice if i could afford it
my favorite thing to wear is a black dress with a white collar

honestly, i was never really bothered about what i wore until the last year or so, though i think i've only recently developed a style that i think looks nice and i am confident in! always jeans, however i'd like to get one of those button down skirts in spring maybe. i have a pair of light ripped mom jeans but i own mostly skinny jeans. black ones, and dark grey with rips in, and i don't wear my dark blue ones anymore. i have a few turtlenecks that i like to wear a lot recently as well as some baggy t-shirts and i wear them with collared jackets. i'd like to invest in some baggy sweatshirts. oh, and for shoes its just my vans sk8 high tops or my doc martens. also looking to invest in a pair of adidas gazelles lmao.

Last edited:
i always wear leggings with oversized band tees so much that its killing me on the inside wishing that i had a bit more of diversity.
always the same pairs of leggings and same shoes and same collar and same necklace and same bracelet and same bandana.
only the band shirts are different and the jackets and hoodies i use. also the same makeup too like every time i go out. i seriously need to go shopping but all my money for clothes is going to tour shirts at concerts. my dad said he would take me shopping in amsterdam but we still havent gone yet for like a month. :(

Being heavy puts a major crimp in my wallet and on what I can get away with wearing. I usually wear skinny jeans tucked into boots with an oversized top. (Like a sweater, men's shirt, etc.) In the summer though, I'm all for wearing shorts. I live in Arizona, and I'm not going to let my weight prevent me from being wearing clothes that won't slowly roast me alive.

Back