• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Enjoyed a KK Slider morning concert, followed by securing the ability to terraform. Once I purchased the water and cliff permits, I went for it.

Terraforming takes some getting used to, but holy heck, is it fun!

• Got the Outdoor Picnic recipe from Isabelle - crisis averted lol
  • Did CJ's challenge to catch some 'big-time fish' & sold him my cache of Oarfish
  • Commissioned a seahorse model
Bit of a lazy day today.

Camped the beach for balloon recipes.
Literally all I've done.
Got...6 Sakura recipes today I believe (started with 4 this morning) and I got a bamboo recipe too I was looking for.

Last edited:
A new islander moved in today, Hamphrey. No idea how I feel about him yet.. he was just a random move in. Luckily I got to invite a villager I like from the mystery islands today, soon I'll have Chester living with me :)
Other then that I decorated my island a bit and and spent time getting more nook miles

I built a Desert in the SE corner of my Island using the Sand path around Ankha's house. I also moved Lucky into the empty lot in the Desert. Egyptian zone!

I got several more Sakura recipes, including a nice Lantern.

Somehow, I found no new Egg recipes, even though I now have over 100 Sky Eggs.

I met CJ for the first time, and I gave him 3 Crawfish for a model. Looking forward to seeing it. Kind of regretting not saving 3 of each of the March fish.

Caught my 2nd Barreleye. Because I donated 1 to the Museum already, I need 2 more for a model.

today ~~ i'm relieved that the balloon glitch has been fixed and received ONE sakura recipe today, but better than none. we welcomed fang into the island today, who is my favourite ever TT^TT <3 messed around with a little terraforming and grinded out some miles for future island hopping. i also added an incline today and prepped an area for a diagonal bridge tomorrow.

- kk slider concert! + unlocking the ability to put down paths wooooo
- did a TON of trading today- got a good 4-5 cherry blossom diy recipes, and shot down another good 4-5, so i'm at 13 of the 14 recipes (just need the bonsai!!!!!), and i'm so happy
- did a lot of free crafting for people because it's nice to interact w other players

i played for SO long today i'm kind of sick of playing (the high-pitched ballon whoooooshing sound is RINGING in my ears from all my obsessive slingshotting today) so i'm logging off now! yikes!

Pianta Bay Day 15~ 4/03/20
  • Welcomed Boris to my Island
  • Checked my rating with Isabelle this morning and finally reached a 3 star rating so K.K Slider will be doing a concert tomorrow
    zWsFKTQ.jpg
  • Paula taught me the apologetic reaction
  • Found Bunny Day flooring in balloon present
  • Ran into flick for first time and went on mystery tour and caught a bunch of giant water bugs and sold them to him
    Quybtru.jpg
    Sl7GkOz.jpg
  • Found Sakura-Wood flooring recipe in balloon present
  • Found Bunny Day Lamp recipe in balloon recipe
  • Found Lily record player recipe in bottle on beach
  • Checked mail
  • Checked Nook Cranny and bought anything new
  • Checked Able Sisters shop and bought anything new
  • Dug up all fossils
  • Donated anything new to museum

Here's what happened on Shione today!

4/3
• Some rando named Harry moved in (the night before last, I wasn't able to find a desirable villager before I fell asleep), but it looks like Slider's here!
• I WANT HARRY GONE, I took one look and shuddered. I will never allow this to happen again.
• I finally have the Island Designer App! Booyah!!!
• It looks like Rex isn't the only enthusiastic singer here; Marshal likes to sing too.
• Began working on paths through town!
• Rex showed me how to make an orange dress.
• Plucky taught me how to express "Laughter".
• Someone lost a book! Plucky helped me track down the owner, who turned out to be Pekoe.
• Got my licenses for water and cliff structures, this is gonna be fun XD
• Ran around for a while hunting for normal balloons, found 7 more Cherry Blossom Recipes!
• Kevin, Plucky Gayle, and Marshal were hanging out on the beach by Kevin's house. It looked like they were having fun!
• (Had to take a few hours' break, as my Dad wanted to work on his island, and I was hungry.)
• Worked on yards for Pekoe, Kevin, and Plucky. I really need new stuff to decorate their yards with...
• Elected to destroy our OG log bridge so to create a better one further upriver tomorrow.
• Agreed to let Nook expand my house again. Looking forwards to more storage space!
• Altered my tiny isle so that I could fix it up design-wise. I'll be moving the Able Sisters for the time being, and then putting it back in the fixed plot tomorrow. I'll also move Nook's Cranny then, so I can create a nice space between them.

i caught and sold like 50 tarantulas to flick, and make a bunch of bells! i also kept working on paths for my main museum plaza (which is right in front of my airport bc why not) as well as finish crafting the egg furniture set...

Went and moved a cliff that was bugging me and managed to make it look kind of decent. Terraformin is finicky but the results can be great if you are patient. Moving /changing block by block is very tedious, especially when you want something gone and the games makes it smooth first and gone the next time you swing your shovel.

Other than that Graham moved out yesterday which was fine, he was a nice villager but did not grow on me. So right now I am Nook-Island-hopping, trying to find someone new. Guess who welcomed me on ilsand numer 8 or so: Graham! xD I just talked to him, went to collect the stones/ores/wood/eggs and quietly left. Talk about coincidences!

I'd love to find another smug villager. Secretly hoping for Ken because he'd fit well with Plucky (who is one of my first two villagers and still on the island). Got 20 NMT stacked so yeah! Thumbs crossed!

Just got a cherry blossom wand recipe that doesn't require those white star fragments.

I unlocked terraforming this morning! :- ) going to try out making some waterfalls to surround my campsite, i'm feeling excited

- Chose my island layout, name, and hemisphere i decided for my island
- Crafted flimsy rod and net
- Set my tent and my first two villagers' tent
- Kept some of the fish and bugs i caught until Blathers has come to my island

So basically, i just started playing lol

Found a couple cherry blossom DIYs, caught a few new bugs and fish, and I've started the process of relocating most of the houses close to the beach in preparation of terraforming the island as I reached a 3☆ Rating earlier.

- I found the Cherry Blossom wood panel wallpaper! All that's left is one more DIY and I have completed the set!
- I gave Buck a football jersey on this birthday today and he really loved it! Apparently it increased his friendship level because I got Nook Miles for it?
- I was talking to my villager Apollo frequently until he got actually pi$$ed. So I'm guessing that villagers can annoyed with you try to talk to them too much?

I found Audie on a mystery island and I finished up Lolly's housing area and moved her house.

Back