• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today Tom Nook got me to build the first bridge along with three villager plots. I didn't put much trouble into placing them as I can always move them later. I unlocked pretty good tools recipes, which was the last of the Nook Miles upgrades I needed. Went to three different towns today and was able to shop at their Able Sisters, despite not having it in my town yet. Glad I did, since I picked up some cute clothing there. Picked up apples from a friend's more developed town, so every single apple that grows in Fireleaf will originate from that town. Caught a snapping turtle which is now proudly displayed in my house. I think that's pretty much it for now.

I built my fifth incline (making 5 inclines and 6 bridges). I moved Rocket's house to a better location. I'm now up to 137 pieces of outdoor furniture placed and just over 250 pieces of fencing (still 4 stars probably because Nook's Cranny hasn't updated yet). I made presents for my friends who are just getting started with the game and they LOVED them, so I'm really happy about that.

- Crafted the final Bunny Day recipes (of those released so far)
- Got the last cherry blossom recipe, and crafted all of the items to give to a friends who TT'd right through cherry blossom season without getting any recipes. (lol)
- Moved my museum and created a plaza in front of it with a fountain and small cafe.
- Made a cute Pusheen sweater and Bary-san T-shirt (mascot from Imabari, Japan).

I got my island to 2 stars, the able sisters opened today, Keaton moved in, I unintentionally went to tarantula island and invited Megan to my island, and filled my pockets with tarantulas... I also spent some time landscaping and found a hybrid island with some pansies, so that was nice

Recently in Somnus Island:
- Negotiated with an amazing person and got a deal to get Raymond in my island! (350m IGB and 40 NMT is no joke to trade but it's a small price to pay for Raymond...)
EUwYLC1U0AACmi0.jpg

EUy5lKnUUAAsf6x.jpg

- Terraformed my island to have a nice tiered waterfall area!
- Moved houses and buldozed a bridge (terraforming reasons!)
- Almost completed the Cherry Blossom DIY set but halted to transport the horde of bells I had to pay for Raymond. No big deal though! I can just TT back to catch up on what I missed!

♡ My resident services finally upgraded
♡ placed the campsite
♡ placed the plot for the clothing shop
♡ placed some things around the island
♡ Got my second purple windflower
♡ Planted some trees
♡ Donated some fossils
It was a very eventfull day!

This was yesterday's events, as I passed out cold before I could post it (and slept waaaaay too hard):

4/4
• Patty moved in today! I'm actually happy to see her again!
• Went through my mail, found a present from Rex!
• Pink Hyacinths grew in today! They're so pretty!
• Slider was playing in the plaza today! Kevin and Pekoe were his captivated audience. I'll have to come back later if I want a copy of some music.
• Plucky showed me how to make a key holder.
• Moved Nook's Cranny so I could start work on Shop Isle, and began work on the new bridge.
• Checked on Patty! She's moved in well!
• Requested K.K. Metal when 6pm hit. I love what they've done with it!
• Found 2 cherry blossom recipes! Yay!
• Kitty showed me how to make a bamboo basket.
• Hauled tail catching things and crafting items to make bank and finish the west bridge. It should be ready by morning!
• Finally collected the final Cherry Blossom recipe making my total 14 in all. I'm so happy!
Post automatically merged:

I'll post today's events before I go to bed this time ': D

Is there a possibility this thread could be stickied? It gets lost a lot, and this is a thread many people use almost daily. Anyways...

April 5, 2020:

K.K. came to Agrestis a day or two and performed! Afterwards, I unlocked the Island Designer app. Can't wait to shape my island into the jaw-dropping island I've envisioned. Other than that, I didn't do too much aside from my constant balloon popping in attempt to get more cherry blossom DIYs, in which I was successful in getting two of. I also caught a few new bugs and fish for the museum.

Aside from that, I've been slowly prepping my island for the massive overhaul to come. I've been slowly relocating villager's homes to the grass near the beach in the corner, since I plan to have that specific area fairly flat and open. It's becoming very costly, very quickly... might have to get some Nook Tickets to sell for some quick Bells.

Oh, and Freya is moving in tomorrow! Really happy about it, especially since she was a random move in and she was a villager I was considering having on my island.

I finally got around to laying out my paths. They look decent.

I invited a whole bunch of people over to my town to get a rare DIY recipe from Ankha.

I invited a whole bunch of people to my town to buy flowers.

Filbert announced that he is leaving soon. I wish him luck in his new home.

No donations today (all dupes)
Funded a ramp up to the second level
Caught a conversation between Ankha and Reneigh (check the pictures and video threads for the dressing down Reneigh gave Ankha)
Saved Ankha from a flea
Got a number of new recipes (including golden plates, which, if I can get a good nugget, seems the perfect gift for Ankha)
Got Zell to move into the plot previously occupied by Chops

- KK Slider performed on my island for the first time
- As a result, I unlocked the terraforming app! :D I haven't done much yet, just placed some paths in certain areas
- Managed to get 3 more sakura recipes. Only 4 more left and I have 5 days to do it. I feel a lot better about that now.
- Already down to only 3 fish/bugs needed to complete my critterpedia until May, or whenever new ones become available.

I crafted multiple Bunny Day items and walked across my newly constructed suspension bridge for the first time.

Just in time before I doze off; here's what happened on Shione today!

4/5
• Woke up way too late, so I missed Daisy Mae again...
• Since I already have all of the cherry blossom recipes, I didn't get any from Isabelle. Ah well.
• Got my second S-ranking from the HHA! Looking good!
• Orange pansies grew in Maddie's yard!
• Gayle taught me how to make a bamboo bench.
• Marshal was thinking of moving (already?!), but I changed his mind for now. Looks like he's grown on me after all!
• Sabel's warming up to me! Hooray!
• The money tree blocking the way to Pekoe's house finally finished growing, so I could finally remove it and reap the rewards.
• It looks like there's a fishing tourney coming up on Saturday! But with Bunny Day still being in effect then, will I even be able to catch any?
• Set aside a plot for the new bridge to Shop Isle! Time to start setting up the plaza!
• Put in a LOT of work landscaping and crafting. Shione's slowly coming together!
• Maddie showed me how to make a cherry dress.
• Rex asked me to play with him; I had to run around and find a treasure he buried. With all of the work I've been doing, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find it, but I did in the end with two minutes left to spare. It turned out to be a corkboard.
• Wisp was back again! He gave me "zori" for my trouble.
• Ran around scrounging up bells to pay for the new bridge (had to take a break for charging). The bridge will be ready by morning!

- finally collected all the cherry-blossom recipes after five whole days haha
- made a little cherry-blossom park
- got 4* rating from Isabelle
- sold all my tarantulas to Flick, got 468k I think!
- said sashay away to Kyle
- said shantay you stay to Marshal
- got my first purple hyacinth
- moved my museum to the highest level at the back of the island

Day 18 of UA Academy!

Didn’t really do much today besides sell stuff, encounter Wisp again and retrieve his spirit pieces, and donate more fossils to the museum. Will probably play more in a bit.

made a heart shaped pond for god knows whatever reason at 1am on a week- & workday
raymond to my island for reasons unknown.
he and dobie are watering flowers now, what a good, wholesome pair of office slaves.
finished my ounth bridge.
will probably proceed to do some landscaping?

Bought 400k in turnips.

Finished all of my collected Bunny/Egg recipes.

Decided on my 7th islander location. Scouted and pondered on my number 8 and my 2nd bridge location.

Back