• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Got the homes ready for villagers 3-5 to move in, also just got another cherry blossom recipe(umbrella). Nook’s Cranny opened today so I bought/ordered several things, including a particular chair that a friend of mine liked.
Plus I got to see shooting stars on my island for the first time!

- Got 2 more cherry blossom recipes. I need 7 more. This grind is so slow...
- Set up a nice campsite area and a nice onsen area. That was enough to bump me up to 3*. I didn't expect to reach 3* today, so it's neat knowing the whole Project K goal is just about done.

Completely reset. Just because of finding out how expensive terraforming and moving/modifying the layout will be.

Finished decorating Dobie's house exterior. He has an old scholar vibe with his telescope, rocking chair and campfire high on his cliff.
Went to KK's concert and got KK Swing from him! It'll sound to great in the study I plan to build on my upper level once I get it built.
Elvis moved in! Very excited. I love his outfit in this game, so regal. His house is cool too.

Normally I love to go fishing but I'm holding off until after Bunny Day. Tired of reeling in eggs, lol.

Redecorated half of my marketplace, layed paths connecting said marketplace to another area of my island (also tested out the little heart path connector thing- it's so so cute I love it), filled in an empty place with a future hybrid garden, started working on my upstairs, anddd bought the wood path to begin setting up my outdoor cafe!
Now that i'm done with Project K it's been a lot of filling my island out and hopefully working towards 5⭐. My fruit trees are gonna grow in pretty soon and this time I hope I don't forget to save one of each for my marketplace, lol

- Celebrated Buck's Bday, gave him a scooter and he was pretty pumped about it
- Talked to all the others, watered all the things, cleaned up (hit rocks, picked up branches, dug fossils)
- Donated a few fish/bugs/fossils
- Finished collecting all the Sakura recipes from balloons
- Moved Octavian's house in prep for moving it back lol (since we can't just move it one square off bc that would have been much more convenient)
- Did a dozen mile+ things or so
- Hit 300 balloons for the miles achieve and got my golden slingshot recipe!

Today my able sisters was finally built and Sherb moved in! I love Sherb's house as it looks very "beachy" and he is one of my favorite villagers. I also made a new outfit for my character today!

-resident services was upgraded (hi, isabelle!)
-placed the campsite and a second bridge
-finished-up the normal egg recipes (need to get the wobbler and wand recipes)
-dailies
-mable visited for the second time (woo hoo!)
-no new sakura recipes :<

• Did some Miles+ initiatives
  • Helped Wisp
  • Made the most terrifying discovery of my life (the tarantulas hiss)
  • Found a few more cherry blossom recipes & I think I now have all the Bunny Day recipes

I found both flora and fauna on mystery islands, so happy ♥ Also been cleaning up around my town and planting tons of flowers n_n

I befriended Sable 🥺 and relocated my house and decorated around it a little.

I put down custom design paths in my entire downtown, several different types, including one I made myself. I've already passed my NL progress!

Finally got around to surrounding my museum with waterfalls and I'm in love with the results! Also revamped my house's yard to make it look neater :^)

Pianta Bay Day 16~ 4/04/20
- Welcomed Lionel to my Island
- K.K Slider had a concert in plaza
RY2cpwi.jpg
RqstiWw.jpg
- Found Bunny Day wall clock recipe in balloon present
- Got the Island designer app
- Found Cherry blossom bonsai recipe in balloon present
- Found Bunny Day stool recipe in balloon present
- While walking around town, I noticed Phoebe had a thought bubble so I talked to her and she wants to move so I told her to go spread her wings
- Checked to see how many miles it was to buy more licenses for the designer app. I wanted to buy both water and cliff structure licenses but only had enough miles to buy one so I bought the water structure license.
- Found Bunny day wreath recipe in balloon present
- Dug up all fossils
- Donated anything new to museum
- Found Bunny day festive balloons recipe in balloon present
- Checked Nook Cranny and bought anything new
- Checked Able Sisters and bought anything new
- Started to work on terraforming my island
bbstD8w.jpg
VtqGniM.jpg
- Placed a bridge and paid it off
K688FSy.jpg

Paid off my latest loan (next one is 1,280,000 bells, so it'll take longer)
Set up an incline and started paying for it
Donated a few fossils to the museum
Ankha moved in today, so happy!
Chops is in boxes now, and will be gone tomorrow
Returned a lost notebook to Reneigh
Reached true friend level with Tammi

I adopted Chrissy from someone, moved some hybrids to decorate the outside of the plaza and did some more house decorating. I also paid off my second to last home loan.

Day 17 of UA Academy!

- K.K. Slider performed his concert and now I can terraform.
- I terraformed the island, adding stone grounds to everywhere except for the fruit orchard on the western side, and changed the east river a bit using waterscaping. Now the island looks much more oriental with stone grounds + red zen bridges + imperial fences everywhere.
- Finished paying off the red steel staircase incline next to the cliff that goes to my house.
- Peggy will be moving in as my tenth villager (may or may not kick her out later).
- Had a friend over.

I can foresee progress slowing down a bit from here on out.

- had K.K. perform for the first time
- crafted my remaining Bunny Day furniture
- moved Beardo’s house
- started doing some extra pathing around town using the Island Designer tool
- demolished a bridge to rebuild a new one tomorrow
- did some minor waterscaping on my ponds and rivers to test out the feature
- went on a few tours to try and find a new villager to fill my empty plot in town but with no luck :(
- did a bit of NM tickets grinding to be able to buy the cliffscaping permit tomorrow

Back