• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

It finally rained for more than a few minutes so I manage to catch a coelacanth this morning :3 I also caught a blue marlin and an oarfish. Fauna moved in too. A great start to the day!

Now I have to get through my work day before I can play some more.. :(

• Fished up some new pond fish - Koi and Ranchu Goldfish
  • Celebrated the opening of Nook's Cranny and the Museum
  • Helped Wisp again (for the second day in a row)
  • Found a few bamboo islands
  • Placed the bridge construction kit - not where I wanted it but close enough, and it opens the part of the island I wanted to place houses anyway

Pianta Bay Day 4~ 3/23/20
  • Sold turnips at someones island
  • Found 5 spirits for Wisp
  • Got Mountain Standee recipe from bottle on beach
  • Received simple wood fence from Tom Nook
    oBqRTei.jpg
  • Ran into Harvey for first time. He told me about his island so after I finished speaking with him, I visited it.
    1KPGaEO.jpg
  • Went on a mystery tour and finally found some bamboo for my island

i love this thread so much <3

today was day four for me! after my busy day of preparing house plots yesterday, i was really excited to see who would move in first. it turned out to be stitches, who i invited from one of my island visits. i was so happy to see him! my bridge also got finished today and we had a little ceremony for it.

i also worked a lot on my house and also the forest i'm developing on my island. i love the inside and outside of my house now!

edit: i almost forgot i also custom designed a dress i absolutely love today! *~*

Last edited:
Here's what happened in Shione today!

3/23
• The museum and store were finished today! I dropped off all of Blathers' new additions, and then checked on the Nooklings. Ran into Mable!
• Checked on Plucky and Kevin, they have houses now.
• Gathered materials and started new DIY projects!
• Planted more flowers, caught an orchid mantis!
• Found my first gold nugget!
• Plucky hunted me down to teach me Reactions.
• Made lots of today's Hot Item to get bells...but since it was a campfire, I didn't get very much...
• Went to go see Nook, began working on building a bridge! I placed this first one on the western side of the island.
• Took a detour and went to another island, ran into Maddie the Dog (and subsequently invited her to Shione). Took another trip and met Rex the Lion, he seemed like a chill dude. Hopefully now, this means I know who my next three neighbors are!
• Returned home, and went to set up the three housing kits! I didn't realize they would need such extensive crafting, but it'll be no problem! (And yep, I know who my neighbors will be! Whoo!)
• After I finished up, I ran into Celeste! (Yay!) Apparently, there's gonna be a meteor shower! She told me to make a wish when I see a shooting star, but I don't know what to wish for ': D I ended up making a lot of them!
• Finally saved up 100,000 bells! Whoo!
• Finished weeding on Shione! (502 weeds! Over 1000 total, that's a lotta weeds...)
• Actually checked out the museum (OHMYGAWD it's GORGEOUS!!!)
• Paid off some of my loan, then went home to sleep
• (Afterhours) I'm gonna work on some pro designs! Hopefully, they'll turn out alright!

Mahina Day 4:

- WOOHOO! I finally got to give Blathers everything from the giant donation pile!
- Poppy moved in today. She's such a cutie.
- Tom Nook gave me the ability to customize furniture. While I love Cyrus, this is better. There's more options, it happens instantly, and you can preview it. LOVE THIS!
- My bridge opened up today! No sign of any ability to make more yet. Will have to wait I guess.
- Saharah showed up. She works differently than she did in NL. It's interesting.

- Able's opened up
- Zucker's plot is there, will be moved in tomorrow
- Made Octavian a DIY project for his 1st campsite visit (2 more to go)
- Put down two other character houses in their preferred spots for future theme homes. Going to hold off on placing the 4th till progressed more (doubt I'll extend over 4 house themes as that seems perfect to me)
- Did the usual (water flowers, plant things, hit rocks, get wood, chat up the villagers, etc)
- Scattered some more DIY projects around my town to help with my rating
- Caught a spider to add to the museum
- Made about 350k in fishing/bugs/fruit. So tomorrow I can pay off my loan and upgrade again, can't upgrade tonight because 50k was sold to the after hours Nook's Cranny box. So I'll get it tomorrow.. :3

Day 5 of UA Academy!

- The bridge and museum both opened up and ceremonies were held for them.
- My house was expanded and now I have a 198,000 bell loan to work towards paying off (I’m more concerned with making my island look nice right now than upgrading my house a ton).
- Broccolo moved in and I talked to him. Felicity and Fauna are still on their way.
- I cleaned the island of debris again.
- Did the customization workshop with Nook, and he told me there’s nothing else to teach me right now.
- Made fences all around the island, specifically around the buildings.
- Made eight different road custom designs and placed them on the ground around the island.
- Finally caught a tarantula and donated it to the museum (lel).
- Having some friends over.

There’s probably more, but at this moment it escapes my mind. :)

It finally rained for more than a few minutes so I manage to catch a coelacanth this morning :3 I also caught a blue marlin and an oarfish. Fauna moved in too. A great start to the day!

Now I have to get through my work day before I can play some more.. :(

I caught the Coelacanth on my first mystery island and it didn't even rain at all. How rare is that?

- welcomed piper to the island
- collected my daily nook miles
- celebrated the completion of the museum and first bridge
- did some fishing and bug catching
- paid off my loan
- did a few island tours

Day 5:

- Found a Tarantula island tour, and made a hefty 224,000 Bells from it.
- Caught many fish that will be leaving at the end of March, lots of progress on other fish as well. Missing Sturgeon and Saddled Birchir still.

yesterday was a really busy day for me on Stardust!

- visited and had the opening ceremony for Nook’s Cranny
- bought a few items for my home (as well as some gifts for friends) and set them out there
- got asked by Tom Nook to find a bridge placement and set that up on the left side of town near the mouth of the river
- Tom Nook then asked me to place villager housing plots, so placed them near the other houses in town (though these will all be moved around at some point)
- material hunted and crafted the items needed for the villager move-ins, including an island trip
- found out that besides Cookie Lolly and Sherb will be moving to my island! Lolly is a dreamie who I’ve never had so I feel so lucky <3
- finally visited my museum and donated some of the bugs, fossils and fish I’ve collected to Blathers
- did a few more Nook Miles tasks to afford a ticket to a mystery tour to harvest more flowers
- did some late-night gardening around the island before turning it for bed

Yesterday:
- Audie gave me my first villager request, I had to catch her a river fish.
- Wade moved in.
- I went to a mystery island filled with peach trees so I took about 60 peaches home and sold them for good money. My first special island.
- Decorated a bit of my garden and Roald's garden.
- Planted some fruit trees to get the Nook Miles.
- I met Wisp during the evening and I got him his soul back, he gave me a little plant.

Today (so far):
- My first hybrid! An orange rose showed up next to my other roses.
- Caroline moved in.
- Gulliver washed up on the shore.
- Nook announced that tomorrow the Residential Service Center will be closed for renovation! Super happy I'll have the normal building in two days. :)

Mahina Day 5:
- Victoria moved in
- Mabel set up shop to sell clothes outside of Resident Services today
- Paid off my loan again and will be getting a room in the back tomorrow

That's really been it other than the usual catching more fish and bugs for the museum. It's been a quieter day compared to previous ones.

Sold my turnips (made a 44k profit), decorated my back room as a pretty cozy bedroom, experimented with customising items, welcomed Annabelle to the island, visited another player island and bought some cool rugs from Saharah :)

Last edited:
Didn't really do as much today.

• Celebrated the bridge being built
  • Built a housing plot that will be going to Wade
  • Found and helped Wisp again (third day in a row now)
  • Was able to buy pansies from the Nooklings; I had previously not had access to pansies yet
  • Had an orange cosmos grow from my red and yellow ones

• welcomed prince to the island
• started trying to breed some hybrid tulips
• got rid of all the weeds
• customized some items
• did 2 island tours and found nothing new lmao

- Welcomed Eunice to the island.
- Paid off another loan; getting a third room installed tomorrow!
- Island tours... Found a bamboo island and two islands with non-native fruit on them!
- Cleared out an area in my town for an orchard of fruit trees. May make it temporary, may not.

Just a bunch of misc stuff today!!

- celebrated Skye's birthday
- welcomed Joey
- got the news the resident service tent will be closed tomorrow for the permanent building construction
- donated 3 insects 2 fishes and a bunch of fossils to the museum
- paid off my loan for 2nd upgrade
- donated a random furniture piece to one of my villagers (she never asked just the option appeared 1st time I see this)
- got wisp for the third time

Last edited:
> Resident Services was upgrading today, so I couldn't go there.
> I visited some islands with leftover nook miles tickets!
> Planted some trees and built some fences.
> Decorated my bathroom!
> Caught a tarantula .w.
> Found Celeste and got the Star Wand recipe + shot a balloon down with the bamboo wand recipe!

Back