• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- i did my daily routine: shook all the trees, got iron ores from rocks, got some wood, watered my flowers (got 2 hybrids today! pink cosmos :3)
- paid my loan that was 350k now i have one that's almost 600k lol
- went to 2 islands that were generic (had my fruit and my flowers) but was able to catch some good fish >:) that i'm gonna sell tomorrow

not much happened but it was a good day.

I toured a couple of islands and invited Flora and Filbert (I already have Lolly standing by) to be residents. I also found pink, blue, and orange hyacinths on the island with Flora.

I barely escaped with my life from a rabid tarantula that chased me across my island and over the bridge to the plaza. I lost it, waited a bit, and went back to the bridge. It was waiting for me and chased again! I got into the museum just before chomp time. No wonder Blathers doesn't like them.

Visited with Cherry and Snake.

Had ceremonies for the museum and Nook's Cranny.

Bought a skort from Mabel on the plaza.

Just a update for today, but it's pretty big IMO. I caught a stringfish! That means I now have everything in my Critterpedia that goes away at the end of March. That's a relief!

I also finally found a bamboo island. I dug up all of the shoots that were there and planted them on my island. I'm excited that I'll soon have more resources generating on my island!

Pianta Bay Day 5~ 3/24/20
  • Bought new clothes at friends island
  • While trying to catch coelcanth, I caught a football fish instead
    vEXxULw.jpg
  • Sold fish to try to earn enough bells to pay loan
  • Rex moved in
  • Found Gulliver on beach and helped him out by getting 5 communicator parts
  • Checked mail. Received a DAL tee from dodo airlines
  • Caught an oar fish for museum
    ocmMnZh.jpg
  • Finally got enough bells to pay off current house loan
  • Had Tom Nook expand my house

Finish building homes for my three new neighbors. Hope to get someone good! :D

Invited Butch to move in, had Apollo show up at random and Bones as an island choice: I like them both even though I haven't talked to Apollo much yet! Have now caught everything for March but the golden trout and the fly/ant. Have been mugged by tarantulas repeatedly, very weary of it. A friend gave me some mums, so I don't have only terrible flowers anymore! :D

Not too much. Resident Services will upgrading to a building tomorrow which is great. I’ll finally be able to move stuff around that I couldn’t before I got the vaulting pole.

I’ve basically just been visiting islands, donating bugs and fish, completing Nook Miles+ when I can...yeah. Haven’t ran into an islander though on the mystery tours since my 5th resident moved in. Annoying but at least I can stock up on Iron Nuggets.

Lots of the fruit trees that I'd planted of non-native fruit finally sprouted! I had some cherries and peaches to sell to Timmy and Tommy! I started to lay out my orchard in the north part of the island by moving some of those trees there. I got a DIY recipes for brick fencing and some nice looking wooden fences, a little different from the ones Nook gave me originally. I think I'll use the wooden fencing for the orchard and the brick fencing around my house.

Mabel popped up for a second time near Resident Services and I was able to get some cute new clothes. Invited my IRL sibling over to grab some new clothes from her and also gave them some cherries for their town. I also went to their town to pick up some rose seeds and make some wishes on the stars!

I hit up a couple of mystery islands and brought back bugs, fish, and a mixture of my native fruit and non-native fruit to sell. First time I'd seen anything other than pears on the mystery islands! I found an island filled with peaches! I was able to donate 3 new fossils to Blathers along with another fish. I still have to make sure I catch a sturgeon and stringfish before the end of the month!

Tomorrow, my Resident Services will be upgrading and I'm super excited about it. :)

-Caught a Stringfish - Yeah!!!!
-Made a QR code of my dog's photo to use as my town flag.
-Lined the "street" leading to my villagers' houses with tree saplings.
-Got a free item voucher at Able's by successfully completing Label's clothing challenge
-Bought Tiara hair in all three colors (silver, gold, and rose gold).

Last edited:
Day 6 of UA Academy!

- Cleaned the island of debris.
- The orange, pear, and cherry trees that were planted became fully grown, so I shook them and planted more around the island.
- Received a pair of red hightop shoes from a friend.
- Felicity moved in and I talked to her.
- Bought a wallpaper from Sahara.
- Celeste visited my island and I had a lot of people over so they could get the star wand DIY recipe.
- Almost completely paid off my 198,000 bell home loan.

:)

Last edited:
I paid off the 500,000 loan today, just in time for the Island Services tent to shut down for remodeling. Everything paid every day so far!

I caught a Stringfish, Coelacanth and Blue Marlin for the Museum.

I found an island with Blue and Orange Pansies, so I took a whole bunch home. I also found an Island with Peach Trees, which is not my native fruit.

I found Wisp, and he gave me an "expensive" flooring, which was very inexpensive.

Dotty moved in, I found bamboo, put bells in the bank, and I found a ton of new pond/cliff fish.

Here's what happened on Shione today! (Technically yesterday for my time zone, I'm posting late)

3/24
• Rex moved in today! On my way to check on him, Plucky tracked me down to hand me a stone tablet.
• Harvey appeared today! He invited me to check out his island (which I will, once I get some things done first)
• Kevin showed me how to make a honeycomb wall.
• Gathered star fragments from the beach, and discovered Gulliver was back already! I helped him out while looking for clams to use as fish bait.
• Checked on Nook and took part in his DIY workshop. Suddenly, decorating just got more entertaining!
• Customized my furniture at home ("I see a red door and I want to paint it black...")
• Gathered more materials, and sold the excess to make bank.
• Finally got around to visiting Harvey. Pictures aren't really my thing, but maybe I'll give it a whirl sometime (could be useful for showing off custom designs)
• Gathered up more clams for fish food. (It ended up being at least 90 bags total)
• Went on a few trips for materials and to hunt down critters I don't have yet. (Caught a tuna and a stringfish!)
• Caught another coelacanth?! (It wasn't even raining! )
• Ended up staying awake half the night catching fish for bells ': D. (Still can't find a saddle bichir, barreleye, or blue marlin...)

After 4 days of restraint, I finally caved and TT'd a day ahead so as to finally move on from that sanity destroying starter music. When I worked out it would be another 2 days in waiting I just about went mad lol. They reaaaally gotta change that.

Finished my incoming villagers' homes, got more nook miles, got a bunch of materials from deserted islands, got a white chocolate wallpaper from Saharah

- spent a lot of time scanning QR codes to decorate the interior of my house
- visited Resident Services and took the customisation workshop
- customised my future mostly to pink wood/pastel block
- visited Photopia for the first time and scanned in Tangy there
- has a few friends over to visit my town for the first time
- sent those friends thank you letters and gifts
- held the bridge opening ceremony
- went on an island tour to fish and gather supplies
- caught my first string fish
- met Wisp for the first time and got a basketball hoop for finding his missing spirit pieces

Yesterday:
- I paid off my loan to get another room in my house
- Audie moved in
- It rained and I caught some pretty good fish (my second coelacanth, my first tuna, and my third oarfish)

Today, I re-arranged my fruit orchard a bit to be more uniform, and soon I'll be fencing it in. Tidied up my flower gardens for crossbreeding, and sent out gifts to a few friends. I also finally caught the Stringfish! That just leaves the Sturgeon, who eludes me...

In Reviled:

- Dug up all the fossils.
- Shook all the trees.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Changed my home slightly.
- Helped Wisp find his spirits.
- Fished all into the night. Found most of the cliff fish I needed, so I will try for sturgeon today.

I do a lot of the same things so I will put these in a spoiler.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are!

Last edited:
-Sahara visited my island for the first time
-meteor shower night
-caught a marlin!! ( now I need just a tuna!)

Last edited:
Back