• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

yesterday i crafted some tools, paid off my loan and donated 5 items to nook for the museum.

today i unlocked the shovel and vaulting pole (finally!!), donated 15 items to blathers, gathered supplies for nook’s cranny that’ll be ready tomorrow, went on 3 island tours and will probably go on another later, and purchased the pocket organization guide. i think that’s all i’ve done so far today aha

Yesterday I managed to get a bunch of things done, with the initial setup of donating 5 things for the tent museum, and paying off the first loan. I did some extra chores and got all of the weeds off of the island except for the part that you need the ladder for. I got to play with some friends yesterday and it was really fun, now i have all of the fruit except for peaches.

I also ended up acquiring 250,000 bells just in the first day from playing lots, and gathering all of the materials required to make the Nook Cranny. In addition it was even raining on my island just on day 1 so at night I ended up catching tons of fish and bugs including the Tarantula, Sturgeon, Oarfish, and a Coelacanth

Further things I did were obtain all of the initially available upgrades ranging from hair color, styles, inventory upgrade, and tool ring, as well as the design editor

finished up day 3 today. waiting for the museum to finish construction.

- got a BUNCH of species to donate. I made a wall
https://twitter.com/zenxacred/status/1241265783239372800?s=20

https://twitter.com/zenxacred/status/1241323278657961987?s=20

- paid off my 198k loan
- finished up the new neighbor houses
- made a bridge

- got all the fruits from traveling to friends places and outer islands
- made a little nook on the northwest beach for a heater and a wooden swing set
- met harvey

day 4 will start with meeting daisy mae and starting the descent back into the turnip market :)

Last edited:
My post yesterday got eaten by the TBT issues. I haven't played yet for Day 2, but Day 1 I:

- Moved in. Got Muffy and Bud as starting villagers.
- Paid off my 5k Nook Miles tent cost
- Put down Blathers' tent
- Caught a bunch of fish and bugs and put them outside of Blathers' tent plot to tell him to hurry up and come do his job ;)

Here's my progress for day 2, which was yesterday. Didn't have a chance to post due to the issues!!

- Got all of the items donated to Blathers to open a full museum!
- Have a ton of fish/bugs on standby for when he opens.
- Got enough bells to pay off my loan; tomorrow I'm getting my first home!
- Got enough Nook Miles to get the better tools kit.
- I found Wisp tonight!! He gave me an office desk for helping him out.
- Was able to collect all the starting fruit with the help of my friends!
- Found my first money rock!!
- And probably more I forgot to mention dfjkl

I set up spaces for 3 new villagers. Al (meh), Bianca (meh) and Fauna (yay!). I collected a lot, stored new fish and bugs in my storage for when the museum opens tomorrow.
After dinner I'll go earn the last 70k to pay off the rest of the 198k house debt. Hopefully after that I can build an upstairs, but I don't know the order.
Also Nooks opened which is cool.
I also placed the first bridge.
God, I love this game.

Yesterday on day 1:
◘ Named my Islander Malayna
◘ After resetting several times, I finally found the map I wanted with cherries as the native fruit
◘ Found a spot to put my tent
◘ Collected 10 branches for the campfire
◘ Collected 6 cherries for Mr. Nook
◘ Named my Island Pianta Bay
T5Ob5FN.jpg
px5kver.jpg
◘ Placed camping cot in my tent and went to sleep
◘ Checked mail and received a Nintendo Switch and a Simple DIY workbench as presents from Nintendo
◘ Collected 10 branches to build a flimsy fishing rod and flimsy net
◘ Got a leaf umbrella recipe from Phoebe
◘ Tybalt gave me a tulip hat
◘ Placed Blathers tent
◘ Sold cherries to Timmy
◘ Collected the materials to build an axe
◘ Got 5000 miles and paid the moving fee so I could get a house​

Last edited:
So, I reset my island last night due to a time-travelling mishap putting me a bit too far ahead than intended, so let's do a recap of Day 1 and Day 2, then move onto today:

"Day 1:"
- Found my new island rather quickly, only 30 minutes of resetting. Starting villagers were Cherry and Jay!
- Quickly found a fantastic spot for all three of our tents.
- Successfully became an errand boy for Tom Nook, and completed all his tasks.
- Quickly fetched enough local creatures for Tom Nook to let me set up Blather's tent.
- After about an hour and a half, casually got the first 5,000 Nook Miles to pay off the first loan.
- Asked for a house.
- Caught a bunch of local creatures for Blathers the following day.
- Finished a few Nook Miles+ tasks for quick and easy Nook Miles.
- Sold off all the extra creatures I didn't need for the Museum. Lots of Bells.

"Day 2:"
- Received the vaulting pole and shovel recipe from Blathers, then promptly harassed him with many insects and fish to the point where he was forced into building a Museum to imprison them in.
- Played errand boy with Timmy, who wanted me to collect far too much material for his and his brother's shop. Eventually finished that chore. Placed the shop near Plaza.
- Caught even more creatures for the Museum. Sold extras for even more Bells.
- Went to a few Nook Miles Tickets islands for gather materials, and catch creatures for Bells. Didn't come across any villagers I wanted to invite over to my island.
- Completed a heck of a lot of Nook Miles+ tasks for far too many Nook Miles.
- Paid off my 98,000 Bells loan. Asked for an upgrade.

Day 3 (today):
- Nook's Cranny opened up, Museum is prepping for construction for tomorrow's opening.
- Tom Nook sent me on a grand adventure to build a bridge and furnish three plots for three villagers interested in moving to Agrestis. Eventually finished. Spork, Pompom and Cally are eventually going to move in!
- Unlocked the Ladder tool due to Tom Nook's grand adventure he set me on. I can finally get to those darn fossils I saw yesterday! <_<

That's pretty much it. Still going to be playing for today still. Currently raining so I'm going to try to catch a Ceolacanth.

Here's what we did in Shione today! =^-^=

3/21 (it rained a lot today)
• Met up with Blathers and handed over everything I caught yesterday, thus freeing up my pockets.
• Rejoiced at discovering that Blathers is explaining about bus and fish again! I've missed this!
• Sorted through my mail, and started to decorate my newly-built house!
• Found Gulliver passed out on the beach and helped him out. Had to build a vaulting pole and shovel first, but they came in handy!
• Donated enough critters that the museum will be ready tomorrow! (But now I have too many things, so I've been placing them just outside)
• Stockpiled a LOT of resources!
• Picked MORE weeds! (374)
• Shook a LOT of trees, and didn't get stung this time!
• Caught at least 10 football fish and 3 oarfish!
• Took me five hours, but I finally caught a coelacanth!!!
• Used the ticket Nook gave me to check out a new island! (...and THEN got stung by a wasp, because I was careless...) Brought home coconuts!
• Went to the resources tent to cash in and increase my inventory.
• Went home...and then caught a TARANTULA right outside my HOUSE (and I'm scared of spiders, so I nearly had a heart attack).

Pianta Bay Day 2:
  • Checked mail and received house warming gift from HHA and also received a gift from Mom
  • Blather's gave me the recipe to make vaulting pole and shovel
  • Visited other islands and got all the fruit and the recipe for a ladder
  • Planted peaches, oranges, apples, pears, and coconuts
  • Found log sofa recipe in a bottle on beach
  • Went on two mystery tours and found Twiggy and Rex and invited them to live on my Island
  • Found Gulliver on the beach and collected 5 communicator parts for him.
  • Collected all the materials needed to build a shop
  • Built better tools
  • Donated 15 items to Blathers so he can expand the museum.

Last edited:
Day 2 of Mahina:

- Blathers moved in his tent. Gave him the 15 donations he wanted so now I'm waiting for the museum to open. Once again, there's a huge pile of donations waiting for him.
- Got a vaulting pole and got to check out another chunk of my island.
- Gulliver washed up on my beach today and helped him out
- Started working toward finding materials to get a store. Did not finish collecting everything, but should be easy to finish up tomorrow.
- Went to some Mystery Tour islands. Did not find any villagers I wanted to invite, but they were still fun to explore.

Today was a lot more fun than yesterday since things opening up just made more to do.

Day 3 of Runeterra!

- Did a few island tours, and recruited two new villagers! Alfonso the alligator, and Eunice the sheep!
- Was able to pay off my 98,000 bell loan!
- Caught (2!!) coelacanths!
- Got all the beginner fruits!
- Met Gulliver, and helped him get his stuff!
- Unlocked more hair styles!
- Helped Timmy and Tommy get the materials they needed for Nook's Cranny!
- Visited a few islands and had a few visitors to mine!

The Museum will be open for business tomorrow, as well as Nook's Cranny! Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. c: Hopefully my new villagers move in soon!

Day 3 of UA Academy!

- Cleaned my island of any debris.
- Planted different kinds of fruit trees so now I can have apples, oranges, cherries, peaches, pears, and coconuts.
- Finished donating 15 kinds of donations to Blathers so he can upgrade from his tent to a proper museum.
- Finished gathering the materials needed to build the shop, Nook’s Cranny, so that it can open tomorrow.
- Had friends over.
- Got the good tools recipes and made good, not-easily-breakable tools.
- Got a ladder from a friend to explore the top level of my island.
- Popped more balloons and decked out my house, also adding some trees and flowers around it.
- Now I’m just going to wake Gulliver up again and collect the parts he needs.

:)

Tea-Breeze Day 2:

Gulliver was on my island, so I helped him out.

Got my shovel and vaulting pole.

Rid my island of as many weeds as possible on Day 2. (They were so pretty, but once I got started, I had to finish.)

Laid some paths for my island. I will eventually restructure everything, but wanted some order for now. I repainted the plaid path to blue and yesterday I made a path with random squares and rectangles and saw that it would work for now as a residential path with the plaid as the commercial path.

Used Nook Miles to go to random islands and invited the first 2 villagers I saw (The second one seemed cute and I didn't know when more villagers would come. I have a couple that I really want, but I am not as picky on who is in my town.)

I planted and watered some flowers to hopefully get hybrids. I got coconuts too.

Played online with a friend for a few hours, got some of his fruit, then used any money made on his island to buy more of that fruit to sell for profit on my island. (like 50-60 pears sold with some kept for planting trees.)

I am half way to paying off my second loan. I bought the ACNH themed switch in game, which set me back a lot.

Got the Nook Shop set up for tomorrow.

The Museum is set up for Monday. I have a pile of fish and bugs and a fossil outside the museum gathering dust for Blathers.

If anyone knows how to get Static on the island, lemme know! :D

Day 2 at Seaside:
I mainly worked on getting materials for the shop as well as donating species to Blathers so we can get a Museum up and running soon! Also finally got to visit some friends as my airport was opened. I’m liking the no time-travel playstyle way more I must say! I also visited a few mystery islands but still haven’t come across any dream villagers! Maybe tomorrow. ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

Citron Cay - Day 1(ish)

• Rolled a new (better) island with a green airport, and Reneigh & Kid Cat for villagers. Still have pears, but I'll live.
  • Payed off my loan and bought a house.
  • Got the tool ring.

Last edited:
I finished gathering supplies for the shop and invited Bangle the tiger to my island!:)

So, I reset my island last night due to a time-travelling mishap putting me a bit too far ahead than intended, so let's do a recap of Day 1 and Day 2, then move onto today:

"Day 1:"
- Found my new island rather quickly, only 30 minutes of resetting. Starting villagers were Cherry and Jay!
- Quickly found a fantastic spot for all three of our tents.
- Successfully became an errand boy for Tom Nook, and completed all his tasks.
- Quickly fetched enough local creatures for Tom Nook to let me set up Blather's tent.
- After about an hour and a half, casually got the first 5,000 Nook Miles to pay off the first loan.
- Asked for a house.
- Caught a bunch of local creatures for Blathers the following day.
- Finished a few Nook Miles+ tasks for quick and easy Nook Miles.
- Sold off all the extra creatures I didn't need for the Museum. Lots of Bells.

"Day 2:"
- Received the vaulting pole and shovel recipe from Blathers, then promptly harassed him with many insects and fish to the point where he was forced into building a Museum to imprison them in.
- Played errand boy with Timmy, who wanted me to collect far too much material for his and his brother's shop. Eventually finished that chore. Placed the shop near Plaza.
- Caught even more creatures for the Museum. Sold extras for even more Bells.
- Went to a few Nook Miles Tickets islands for gather materials, and catch creatures for Bells. Didn't come across any villagers I wanted to invite over to my island.
- Completed a heck of a lot of Nook Miles+ tasks for far too many Nook Miles.
- Paid off my 98,000 Bells loan. Asked for an upgrade.

Day 3 (today):
- Nook's Cranny opened up, Museum is prepping for construction for tomorrow's opening.
- Tom Nook sent me on a grand adventure to build a bridge and furnish three plots for three villagers interested in moving to Agrestis. Eventually finished. Spork, Pompom and Cally are eventually going to move in!
- Unlocked the Ladder tool due to Tom Nook's grand adventure he set me on. I can finally get to those darn fossils I saw yesterday! <_<

That's pretty much it. Still going to be playing for today still. Currently raining so I'm going to try to catch a Ceolacanth.

Continuation of Day 3:

- Caught a TON of rare fish! Caught a Sturgeon, Blue Marlin, Tuna, MANY Ceolacanth, a few Oarfish and a few new fish new to New Horizons!
- Paid off my 198,000 Bells home loan. Now have a 348,000 Bells home loan. Yay.
- Made an additional 100k Bells, planning on dropping them all on Turnips later today.

Paid off my home, visited other islands, caught some interesting bugs/fish including anchovy and the orchid mantis (super cool), upgraded my home, got Nooks Cranny materials finalised. Later going to catch some fish/bugs at night and see what happens.

Back