• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 8th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received worn-out jeans from agnes
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
৶ꕤ७ bought a simple small avocado mat, a lacy rug and a yellow checked rug from saharah, and exchanged 5 tickets for a circuit-board wall
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers
৶ꕤ७ got an oil-barrel bathtub diy from tiansheng, and a peach hat diy from fauna, and threw them away
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought an iced caffè latte from nook’s, checked my morning and afternoon turnip prices, and sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ made a carrot bagel sandwich
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ dug up my daily fossils and money spot
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a drummoid
৶ꕤ७ picked a gyroid fragment up off the beach
৶ꕤ७ got a baked potatoes recipe from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a cardboard box
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily bonus nook miles
৶ꕤ७ checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ threw some stuff away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a crop island with wheat. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered my gyroid fragments when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a vine bench diy
৶ꕤ७ audie taught me how to make a festival-lantern set!!!! :’D

Lots and lots of time traveling lmao seeing as though I haven't touched the game since December (that's like, 7 months without playing the game) I had a ton of catching up to do and an absurd amount of weeds to pluck all over my island. I finally FINALLY got around to talking to Kapp'n and going on an island tour, locating and recruiting Brewster, and upgrading the museum. I also acquired some new art for the art exhibit, I used my wand to transform into my summer outfit (it was the very first thing I did since I was still wearing my winter outfit) and I also did a bit of redecorating around the island.

Because I spent a few hours time traveling I decided to take that into my advantage and talk to K.K. Slider every Saturday (or Sunday if there was an event going on Saturday) to request songs I still needed, as I'm trying to collect them all. I still need to complete the dinosaur exhibit as well.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 9th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a traditional tea set from fauna
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today, and checked my morning and afternoon turnip prices
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
৶ꕤ७ made a salad-stuffed tomato, tomates al ajillo and tomato puree
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures, and exchanged a scallop for a pearl with pascal
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried yesterday; they grew into a babbloid and a wallopoid
৶ꕤ७ got an angled signpost diy from lucky, and a cool hyacinth crown diy from margie, and added them to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ got a cherry hat diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a sloppy sofa
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and exchanged 73,100 bells for 29,971 poki, bought a karaoke system and found a suspicious cauldron diy
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment and found a stacked shopping baskets diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragments upon returning to my island
৶ꕤ७ received a random gift (a plover cardigan) from lucky

I caught a coelacanth and two Napoleonfish today, in the rain, of course. After trying for hours a few days ago to figure out the cool french doors, windows and pillars that I have been seeing (and how to use the glowing moss stickers with them) it dawned on me :unsure: that they are only available through HHP (right?), which I have not bought yet. So I have been going to Kapp'n islands to stock up on moss and vines and finally got one today!

7/22
• Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today; I brought him three wharf roaches for a collectible, and sold him a band dragonfly I'd caught a while back. He expressed excitement for tomorrow's Bug-Off.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Pietro (hanging out indoors), and Kitty (trying to catch bugs...and failing miserably).
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Poor Patty had fleas! 😓 After removing them, she quickly shoved all notion of their existence from her mind (can't say I blame her).
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 10th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ did a trade
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a chalkboard from tiansheng
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a gumdrop dress in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today, and checked my morning and afternoon turnip prices
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 3 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ made tomato juice
৶ꕤ७ crafted a wooden-block toy and a wooden-block wall clock
৶ꕤ७ sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures, and gave a scallop to pascal in exchange for a pearl
৶ꕤ७ received random gifts from audie (a fairy-tale dress) and beau (a ninja costume)
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried yesterday; they grew into a whistloid and an aluminoid
৶ꕤ७ customized the whistloid to pink
৶ꕤ७ got a paw-print doorplate diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a harmonious wall
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to an autumn island! while there, i picked mushrooms and pinecones up off the ground, dug up a gyroid fragment and found a tree’s bounty little tree diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragments upon returning to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a glowing-moss forest wall diy
৶ꕤ७ caught a sea bass

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 11th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ did 2 trades
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a raincoat from audie
৶ꕤ७ bought a silver/blue rope partition from redd
৶ꕤ७ dug up a twangoid and a whistloid
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped giant clams to zoe and got a diner apron in return
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried yesterday; they grew into a dootoid and a squeezoid
৶ꕤ७ customized the whistloid to white
৶ꕤ७ returned a comic book to sprinkle and got a detective hat in return
৶ꕤ७ dug up and got rid of an unwanted flower
৶ꕤ७ placed more transparent designs down to prevent further flower growth
৶ꕤ७ checked the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for my alt character’s upcoming birthday
৶ꕤ७ got a scarecrow diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a cedar sapling
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to an autumn island. while there, i picked acorns up off the ground, caught maple leaves, dug up a gyroid fragment and found a maple-leaf rug diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment upon returning to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a grey jackhammer, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate and found a coconut wall planter diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and had cyrus customize a couple items
৶ꕤ७ withdrew bells from the ABD
৶ꕤ७ got a log chair diy from fauna and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ went on a treasure hunt with margie and found the treasure (a sewing machine) in time

I started a new island today!

Thankfully, I didn’t need to reset my original island. I’ve started a new island on my second Switch, and I think I’m finally ready to pour most of my energy into this new island (while still being able to preserve my original island). 😊

After selecting a hemisphere and map, today was the first day in real-time on the island, and I:
🌟 Met my new island friends, Tybalt and Diva! ❤️💖
🌟 Set up our tents on the island!
🌟 Chose a name for the island - we went with Foreaux!
🌟 I gathered all of the weeds off of the first area of the island.
🌟 Collected five fish so I could invite Blathers, and set up his tent area!
🌟 Gathered a bunch more bugs and fish and placed them near the tent area to donate when he opens.
🌟 Paid off my island getaway package with Nook Miles!
🌟 Made some DIYs for tools, a workbench, and a few furniture items to rack up Nook MIles.
🌟 Gathered lots of shells, wood, stone, sticks, etc.
🌟 Gathered about 8,500 Nook Miles!
🌟 Chatted to Tybalt and Diva. 🥰

I can’t wait to gather some new clothes and hairstyles! It’s nice to start a new island where I know what I’m doing. I had to place some buildings in locations where they’ll need to be moved, but that will be easy enough as time goes on! 😊 As Day One comes to a close, I’m excited to see what tomorrow brings for us on Foreaux! 💖🌟🎉

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 12th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a cute tea table from sprinkle
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a safety vest in return
৶ꕤ७ made champiñones al ajillo
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a crumploid
৶ꕤ७ got a gold armour diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a purple camo wall
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered both gyroid fragments upon returning to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a full-body glowing-moss suit diy
৶ꕤ७ got a diy workbench diy from agnes and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ customized fauna’s photo and added it to my photo wall
৶ꕤ७ reorganized my photo wall
৶ꕤ७ set an iron garden table outside agnes’ house
৶ꕤ७ customized agnes’ photo and placed it on the table outside her house
৶ꕤ७ picked up all the critters that i’m saving to give to villagers/commission models of and put them into storage
৶ꕤ७ caught several fish (including a golden trout!!)
৶ꕤ७ cleared out one of my alt character’s house, storage and ABD so that i could delete her
৶ꕤ७ checked and cleared out my other alt character’s mail, put stuff into her storage and killed all the cockroaches in her house
৶ꕤ७ placed some transparent designs on the ground to prevent flowers from growing
৶ꕤ७ deposited some bells into the ABD
৶ꕤ७ sold my turnips on someone else’s island for 332 bells per turnip

Could've sworn I posted last night, sorry folks!

7/23 (Bug-Off!)
• Took the wharf roach model out of the mail.
• Didn't really get to chat with anyone due to what day it was, but I did still check in with everyone whenever I ran into them.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Participated in the Bug-Off, caught six bugs (one was a purple emperor!).
• Checked out done custom designs.

7/24 (Rex's Birthday!)
• ...admittedly, I completely forgot what day it was. I was wracking my brains for something I could give Rex that he'd like. Eventually, I decided to chance it, and made some frosted pretzels...
• Cooked some other dishes as well, mostly desserts I hadn't made yet. Then I raced over to Nook's Cranny for some wrapping paper.
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 229,458 points, the same as last week.
• Chatted with Rhonda (hanging out in her yard) and Kitty (out for a stroll).
• Attended Rex's birthday party, found Pietro with him! To my great relief, Rex was thrilled about the frosted pretzels.
• Found Slider in the plaza; later in the day, I attended his show, and he played K.K. Rock.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today, and Orville also stopped by!
• Deposited a LOT of bells into savings.
• Tried to check out some more custom designs, but got denied by an unexpected round of server maintenance. 😆

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 13th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from beau and the HHA
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a layered polo shirt in return
৶ꕤ७ caught an orchid mantis
৶ꕤ७ placed down a couple more transparent designs to keep flowers from growing
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 2 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught several deep-sea creatures
৶ꕤ७ made some flour and mushroom potage
৶ꕤ७ crafted a wooden waste bin and placed it outside of rs
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried yesterday; they grew into a sproingoid and a ringoid
৶ꕤ७ customized the ringoid to white
৶ꕤ७ checked daisy mae’s turnip price for the week and decided not to buy any
৶ꕤ७ got a wild log bench diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ delivered a package to agnes for zoe and got a parka dress as the reward
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a white delicate-blooms wall
৶ꕤ७ redeemed 6,000 nook miles for a storage shed
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to bamboo island. while there, i dug up a couple bamboo shoots and a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a glowing-moss rug diy

Day Three on Foreaux (day two in real time though, as you play the first two days on day one)!

🌟 My tent was upgraded to a house overnight! 😊
🌟 Talked to Diva and Tybalt! Also Timmy, Tommy, Tom, Orville, Wilbur and Blathers!
🌟 Blathers arrived! I brought him 15 new specimens. Ah the joy of 10 of the 15 specimens being bugs, and him individually saying “ew!” to each one! 😅
🌟 Blathers gave me a pole vault recipe, so I made a pole vault to reach the next areas of the island! I cleaned up all the weeds in those areas, collected all of the peaches, collected a bottle off the beach, collected all of the sea shells and summer shells, and dug up some manila clams!
🌟 Made bait out of the clams.
🌟 Found Gulliver on the beach! Obviously woke him up (*honk-shoo*) and found his communicator parts. 😊
🌟 Because I could now access the other areas of my island, I was able to positively identify that my native flower is the windflower. 😊
🌟 Popped about four flying balloons so far! Collected a stereo, 5,000 bells, some pumps, and… ?
🌟 Talked to Timmy and helped him by collecting the 30 wood, hardwood, softwood and iron nuggets for the shop! After submitting everything I found a reasonable spot to place the shop. I hate knowing that everything will have to move at some point!
🌟 Visited a mystery island to get the remaining iron nuggets and managed to get all of the nuggets I needed! I also got the Nook Miles achievement for hitting the rock 8 times in a row.
🌟 The mystery island had my native fruit and flowers, which was fine, because I collected the fruit to sell and I dug up flowers to start making hybrids. I also watered the new flower patch using my watering can that only waters one plant at a time. 😅
🌟 I collected the mail, and got pears from mom! I planted them across the river. I haven’t discovered my sister fruit yet, so it will be interesting to find out whether it’s pears or something else.
🌟 On the mystery island I met Stu! He was very cute, and I have a soft spot for cows (and bears, and pigs), so I went for it and told him he should come to Foreaux! 😊
🌟 I found the money ditch and dug up the money and planted a 10,000 bell tree. 😊
🌟 I used all of my Nook Miles so far to increase my pocket size, and also to buy another Nook Miles ticket. I haven’t used the Nook Miles ticket yet though.
🌟 I made a mirror with the DIY I found on the beach and changed my hairstyle.
🌟 Worked on getting as many Nook Miles as I could.
🌟 Did the group stretching with motion controls!
🌟 Got stung by a wasp (for the third time in two days), then learned my lesson, and caught a wasp.

Talked to Tom Nook to see if there was anything left for me to do today, and he suggested that I should be giving him advice on how to build up the island, so I guess that’s a wrap on day three on Foreaux! Let’s see what tomorrow holds! 😊💖🌅

Last edited:
🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 14th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a bath-towel wrap from whitney and the storage shed i ordered yesterday
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a clean-room suit in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a ringoid
৶ꕤ७ got a garden rock diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ got a stacked shopping baskets diy from margie, a shell stool diy from agnes and a skateboard wall rack diy from tiansheng and threw them away
৶ꕤ७ got a random gift (a business suitcoat) from tiansheng
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 iron nuggets
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to cherry blossom island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment and found a cherry-blossom bonsai diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 65,200 bells for 29,992 poki and found a glowing-moss cave wall diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a grey checkered backpack and jet pack from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a genuine wild painting right half from redd
৶ꕤ७ bought an apparel-shop wall, 2 cityscape walls and a simple entrance mat from saharah
৶ꕤ७ caught a cherry salmon

🌸 july 23 2022 🌸

— checked my mailbox; got a sweet letter from olivia, a note from label w 2 tailors tickets & a note from katrina w a power stone attached
— bought a blue moroccan wall & a porcelain vase at nook's cranny
— bought a pair of red labelle pumps & a black full-length maid dress at able's
— it's bug off day !! throughout the day i was only able to exchange my points for an artisanal bug cage & a spider web :(
— sold a ton of bugs to flick
— got a coconut wall planter diy from the daily bottle
— completed the 4th 'you've got the bug' milestone

🌸 july 25 2022 🌸

— checked my mailbox; recieved my hha evaluation, a letter from flick w a bronze bug trophy & a letter from chabwick w a town backpack
— sold some stuff at nook's cranny
— bought green mage's boots at able's because it reminded me of tingle from legend of zelda
— flew to harv's island for my fortune (luck w money increased)
— gave my villagers gifts; received mostly blue clothes for whatever reason, but i also got a black-brick wall from sally
— got a peach pie recipe from marina
— paid off my 2nd floor home loan & immediately had tom nook build me a basement
— helped gulliver retrieve his communicator pieces
— got a spare woodland wall recipe from the daily diy bottle

Last edited:
So my goal is attempting to get every single villager photo. I've never gotten a photo in any AC game until this month, and today, I add Fang's photo to my collection, bringing it to 5! I also unlocked Bea's poster today, though I could have done that two days ago since I got her two days ago.

7/25
• Isabelle gave us advice on what to do when we find someone passed out on the beach; Gulliver had washed ashore again... (although, it wasn't until AFTER I'd finished for the day that I realized I'd completely forgotten to help him out. Oops... 😖 )
• Recieved a thank-you gift in the mail from Rex.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Chatted with Rhonda (making a grass standee), Pietro (hanging out in the hybrid gardens), and Kitty (chilling at home).
• Accidentally ended up visiting Pietro's house for a bit. At least he seemed happy about it. Got an orange in thanks.
• Finally got my hands on the shell dress at the Able Sisters! (And in all of its colors!)

Day Four on Foreaux 🎉

🌟 Nook's Cranny opened today! I bought some wallpaper, flooring and a locker. I also bought some flower seeds. We also held the opening ceremony for the store.
🌟 Made lots of tools, and finally got the recipe from the Nook Stop for the improved tools!
🌟 Blathers closed his tent today, as the museum is being built!
🌟 I collected all of the fossils on the island, as well as a bunch of new bugs and fish. I stored them all in my storage for tomorrow when the museum opens.
🌟 I went deep-sea diving for the first time on Foreaux! My first catch was a mussel. I got plenty more, including two scallops (one of which went to Pascal of course) and two pearls! Pascal gave me the DIY recipe for a mermaid closet.
🌟 I mined all of the rocks, and chopped wood from about half of the islands trees.
🌟 Talked to Tybalt and Diva.
🌟 Tom Nook requested help building three new houses! I put down the markers, and made all of the DIY furniture requested! Unfortunately I didn't realise I needed to invite the villagers from the mystery islands before finishing the houses, so two of my new villagers are random. I invited Stu yesterday, and Audie and Jambette were randomly selected! 😊🎉
🌟 I used the Nook Stop to get my Nook Miles, but also looked at the Nook Shopping app. I purchased the seasonal items of the Hikoboshi outfit and the Orihime outfit.
🌟 Talked to Tom Nook about bridge construction and laid down the markers for a bridge! I developed a pretty good plan of how I'd like the general layout and topography of my island to look, which was nice! Unfortunately I'll need to move Nook's Cranny and the Museum eventually, but hopefully I'll be able to position Able's correctly (maybe)!
🌟 Tybalt taught me my first reactions!

Even though I adore the southern hemisphere, I'm really excited about my northern hemisphere island, because it will mean I'll get to experience a snow Christmas with everyone! 😊

Last edited:
cleaned up one of my beaches that had been overrun by hybrid flowers.
did some clean up work to get my island ready for some terra forming.
re did rio's house exterior.
tried to farm a giraffe stag (the last bug i need to catch) but sadly didn't get one.

gonna start skipping days ‘cause otherwise i don’t think i’ll ever catch up. 💀

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 18th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a white-windflower bag from agnes and the genuine wild painting right half i bought from redd
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a steampunk dress in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought a diced-salad sandwich set, medicine and a flimsy shovel from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 3 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ made potato galette and potato curry
৶ꕤ७ got a mum crown diy from fauna and a barbell diy from tiansheng
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried a few days ago; it grew into a thwopoid
৶ꕤ७ got a birdhouse diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ heard from zoe that margie wasn’t feeling well today, so i stopped by her house to give her some medicine, and she gave me an anatomical model as thanks
৶ꕤ७ checked the bulletin board; there was an announcement for fauna’s upcoming birthday!
৶ꕤ७ picked up a gyroid fragment off the beach
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 pieces of clay and a rammed-earth wall
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a crop island with sugarcane. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ crafted a shovel and then a golden shovel
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered my 2 gyroid fragments
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a greenhouse box, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate and found a glowing-moss boulder diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a fake valiant statue from redd
৶ꕤ७ convinced lucky that his catchphrase is fine
৶ꕤ७ caught a sea bass

Back