• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

18th July 2022
  • I missed updating yesterday, oh well. Nothing big happened then and nothing big happened today.
  • I got Drago’s photo. :)
  • I’m really going to miss Drago. The more I think about it I’m not entirely sure if I want to replace him- then I look at my lineup and I really feel that would be better for it. I have enough zen/bamboo with Tammi and Zucker, I’d probably replace Lopez who I really don’t want to replace either. Drago doesn’t have really strong relationships with anyone else here, he’s kind of “been here” for a while.
  • Bettina’s house is better with the TV on!
  • I think when I properly redesign Tammi’s house I’ll add a bit of arts & crafts to it like a sewing kit, it’ll help get across the idea she made decorations, plus suits her fashion hobby.
  • I visited a lot of random dream towns. One of them was pretty amazing to be honest, there are a lot of little things I can steal. I’m going to continue visiting random dreams.
  • Tonight Wisp gave me the fence item, which I’ve seen around but didn’t know the name of. It’s a pretty cool item.
  • Dormant Volcano finally appeared in the catalog, ordered it instantly.
  • Ordered some more Nook Miles items like gazebos and pergolas, I think I mistakenly sold some of them before since I assumed they just cost bells.

Main Island- Player 3 completed Nook Miles Fossils.
Main Player-Got a bad luck fortune and paid 10K. Hoping for a New Year Toy tomorrow.
Got the free turnips from Joan on HHP.

Fell behind again, which probably surprises no one at this point. I really gotta start writing things down during the day instead...

7/16
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Hop.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Delivered the gifts (a few were sent through the mail, as their recipients were attending Slider's show)!
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), Pietro (hanging out in the hybrid gardens), and Kitty (chilling at home).
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Tremoloid!
• Found a lost bag outside Mathilda's house; after asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner...who actually turned out to be Mathilda herself.
• An announcement has appeared on the bulletin board; Rex's birthday is coming up on the 24th!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Checked out some custom designs.

(I only realized afterwards that I had accidentally mixed up Rex's and Pekoe's gifts. Oops 😓 )

7/17
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 229,458 points, the same as last week.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Bwongoid!
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home) and Pietro (apparently working the grill in Rex's backyard), but I never ran into Kitty...
• Rhonda warned me that Gayle was sick, so I made sure to swing by the store and pick up stone medicine for her. Ended up getting a second copy of Gayle's photo in thanks! 💖
• Ended up getting dragged into a treasure hunt by Patty, and found it in under 30 seconds. However, the prize turned out to be a second copy of her photo, so I couldn't be upset 🧡
• Checked out some more custom designs.

(I'm still not sure how I managed to get 2 photos in one day, but I ain't complaining!)

7/18
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Admiral the Bird.
• Isabelle announced that we'll be having a Bug-Off on Saturday!
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Kitty (doing some dusting), and Pietro (on walkabout, gathering up sticks).
• Later helped Rhonda return a package to Rex that had been sent to her house by mistake...but it turned out that it was supposed to be a surprise gift for ME. (A sports tank)
• Rex taught me how to make a Dark Lily Wreath!
• Plucky was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind. I'm not ready for her to leave yet...
• Made plans with Pietro to swing by his house tomorrow (here's hoping I remember!).
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Found Celeste at the counter!
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.
Checked out a few more custom designs

🌸 july 19 2022 🌸

— sold some stuff to the twins first thing in the morning
— bought a slingshot, a piece of grey wrapping paper & a peacock chair from nook's cranny
— bought a black-and-coral colorful striped sweater, a pink sailor's shirt & a rainbow balloon hat from able's
— checked the beaches for star fragments; found 11 regular ones ! ⭐
— got a small wooden partition diy from the daily diy bottle
— checked my mailbox; got gulivarrr's reward (a sea captain coat), a letter from marina & a letter from mom w a plushie attached
— visited katrina ! today's fortune saw my money luck increased (via the same vision i got yesterday) & i asked for a friendship blessing w chabwick
— flew to hhp straight from harv's island; bought a public telephone, a lighted display stand & a scooter from wardell, as well as a beige diner uniform from the apparel shop
— got a recipe for fruit scones from the restaurant, a pink-plumeria start from the school & a mummy outfit from the hospital after complaining about my knees
— donated 100 poki to the hospital
— gathered some glowing moss
— got a vine outfit diy from the hhp diy bottle— it came with a letter from olivia, sent straight from my own island's shores !!
— at home, dug up 5,000 bells from my money spot
— talked sally out of moving away
— gave gifts to my villagers; received a throwback hat table from jeremiah, an alto saxophone from pashmina, light herringbone flooring from gonzo & clothes/nothing from everyone else. no photo today :c
— found bonbon cooking tomato juice when i arrived at her house & obtained the recipe from her
— caught a flea off of sally
— set the scooter up beside jeremiah's house (the colours match up perfectly !!!)
— hit rocks; found my money rock on the first try & a gold nugget on the second
— had marshal over to my house & was granted a business suitcoat (+ the sea globe that i won in a game of high card, low card) for my troubles
— completed the 3rd goal (50/50) for the smile isle milestone
— delivered a jockey uniform that lyman forgot at chabwick's house & was allowed to keep it after correctly guessing that it was a clothing item
— caught frogs & carp at the pond
— collected shells & dug up manila clams for fish bait
— delivered an apology gift from gonzo to lyman
— bought a pair of ghillie brogues from kicks (who was visiting the island today !!) after sally mentioned shoes
— wrapped villager gifts tmrw; hoping i get marshal's photo soon !!

fell off my regular playing pretty quick to nobody's surprise, but i am getting little bits done here and there. maybe when i finish rf4 i'll get more into it again but for today...

- ordered some new furniture
- did a few trades to get some island decorations
- revamped one area of my island a little bit
- tore down my ice skating rink.. really why it's been there this entire time i'm not sure, the snow melted forever ago
- completed a few nook miles tasks
- stopped merengue from moving out - i really would love to get a new villager in to spice things up, but at the same time since i havent been playing i have no villager pics!

7/19
• Isabelle mentioned that Kicks was back in town; got to buy a few new things and get them catalogued.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Chatted with Rhonda (crafting a peach wall) and Kitty (hanging out in the plaza).
• Visited Pietro's house as promised. We played High Card Low Card (I won and earned a raincoat). He gave me a copy of K.K. Parade when I left.
• Deposited a lot of bells into savings.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 february 27th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ dug up my daily fossils and money spot
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA, a mama bear from sprinkle and some clothes i ordered
৶ꕤ७ caught several bugs
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to dom and got a colourful puzzle wall in return
৶ꕤ७ got a bamboo stopblock diy from tiansheng, a western-style stone diy from fauna and a box-shaped seat diy from sprinkle, and added them to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ harvested my fruit orchard trees
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a yellow twangoid!
৶ꕤ७ checked daisy mae’s turnip price but decided not to buy any this week
৶ꕤ७ got a shell rug diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin;
৶ꕤ७ collected my daily bonus nook miles
৶ꕤ७ checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ threw some stuff away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. while there, i caught some more bugs and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 75,000 bells for 30,000 poki and found a vine bench diy

🎨🍃🌷🌈 february 28th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ did a trade
৶ꕤ७ changed my island rep’s outfit again
৶ꕤ७ caught some festivale feathers!! that’s about as far as my participation went this year lol
৶ꕤ७ caught some bugs
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today, and bought a blue vertical banner from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a stelloid
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile achievements, and completed the last “you’ve got the bug” milestone!! :’D
৶ꕤ७ got a golden plate armour diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ dove and caught some deep-sea creatures, and gave pascal a scallop in exchange for a pearl
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a crop island with pumpkins. while there, i caught some more bugs and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment upon returning to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 69,700 bells for 29,971 poki, ordered an item from wardell and found a glowing-moss ruins wall diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a pink tiny-flower-print tote bag, a black bear backpack and a blue randoseru from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a train-window wall and a yellow watermelon rug from saharah
৶ꕤ७ had cyrus customize the vertical banner to the variants i’m missing

finally made it to march lmao.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 1st 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from the bank of nook, a candle set from my in-game mom and the item i ordered from wardell yesterday
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what redd was selling on his ship today
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today, and bought a blue bottled beverage from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ made peach jelly
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to dom and got a monochromatic-tile wall in return
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a twangoid
৶ꕤ७ got a pear pie recipe from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ caught a stinkbug
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a crop island with sugarcane. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a woven-vine pochette diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and had cyrus customize a couple items
৶ꕤ७ withdrew bells from the ABD

🌸 july 20 2022 🌸

— checked my mailbox; got 2 letters & a red tea set from marshal
— sold some stuff to the twins & bought gold wrapping paper at nook's cranny
— bought two rad power skirt suits at able's: one for me and one for olivia
— caught a flea off of marina
— checked who my campsite villager was (it's drago !)
— played a card game w him & won a lacy tank
— got a recipe for fruit cupcakes from the daily diy bottle
— visited katrina to get my fortune (luck w health diminished, promptly rectified for a fee of 10,000 bells) & check my friendship w chabwick; katrina no longer offered to bless it !
— gave gifts to my villagers; received mostly clothing + modern wood flooring from bonbon
— also got a duplicate salad recipe from chabwick when i stopped by to give him his gift !!
— changed my greeting w gonzo to 'if it isn't the joey!' (referencing the fact that bby koalas are called joeys & the also the fact that he calls the player kiddo a whole lot)
— had bonbon unexpectedly swing by my house & won a café-uniform dress in a game of high card, low card against her
— cousin redd was here today !! i bought a mysterious painting from him after consulting a few online guides (heh)
— found wisp in my 2nd-floor flower garden; i helped him out & earned a diner counter table
— had pashmina hand me a tatami bed whilst i was running around catching spirit pieces for wisp, informing me that my only two choices here were to keep it or 'prank bonbon w it'
— had some fossils assessed & visited the roost for a cup of coffee (at 11 pm)
— ended the day in my bed; i'm looking forward to my painting arriving tmrw !!

This ended up being a short day due to my power being out when I woke up.

7/20
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town. Unfortunately, I already had genuine copies of each piece he had on display...
• Chatted with Rhonda (making frosted cookies, which she gave me a copy of the recipe for) and Kitty (chilling at home), but I never did run into Pietro; you'd think a sheep that flashy would be hard to miss...
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 2nd 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ celebrated my birthday (even though it took place over 4 months ago irl lol)! margie, agnes and whitney threw my surprise party this year and gifted me birthday candles and cupcakes, and i handed out the cupcakes to my other villagers and got plenty of birthday wishes and gifts from them as well! :’D
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a homemade cake from my in-game mom
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to dom and got a python-print jacket in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ harvested my fruit orchard trees
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a rumbloid
৶ꕤ७ customized the rumbloid to pink
৶ꕤ७ picked a gyroid fragment up off the beach
৶ꕤ७ got an iron garden chair diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a snowy winter island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment and found a frozen floor tiles diy
৶ꕤ७ buried my gyroid fragments upon returning to my island
৶ꕤ७ listened to k.k slider perform “k.k. birthday” for me <3
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a bamboo bench diy

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 3rd 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ dug up and got rid of an unwanted flower
৶ꕤ७ placed some more transparent designs down to prevent further flower growth
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today, and bought 10 pieces of grey wrapping paper from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to dom and got a skeleton (🤨) in return lol
৶ꕤ७ got a wooden toolbox diy from fauna and a chic rose crown diy from agnes, and added them to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ made potato potage and baked potatoes
৶ꕤ७ delivered a package to margie for dom and got alpinist overalls in return
৶ꕤ७ dug up a tockoid and a bendoid
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried yesterday; they grew into a crumploid and an arfoid
৶ꕤ७ customized the crumploid and arfoid to green
৶ꕤ७ caught a ladybug
৶ꕤ७ got a knight’s helmet diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 iron nuggets
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a summer island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 73,100 bells for 29,971 poki and found a glowing-moss jar diy

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 4th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from margie
৶ꕤ७ caught a black bass
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped giant clams to dom and got an edo-period merchant outfit in return
৶ꕤ७ got a shell arch diy from beau, a bamboo drum diy from dom and a peach hat diy from fauna, and threw them away
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today, and bought 50 customization kits from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a bubbloid
৶ꕤ७ returned a lost pouch to sprinkle and got a racing outfit in return
৶ꕤ७ got a wild-wood wall diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 pieces of clay
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment, picked up a giant clam and found a tea table diy
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 75,000 bells for 30,000 poki, ordered an item from wardell and found a vine crown diy
৶ꕤ७ caught a stringfish :D

Ione left my island today, so I went Island hopping.

While searching, I managed to come across "big fish island" for the first time ever. Shame my bag is quite full so I couldn't fish a lot of sharks. I got 3 ocean sunfish and 3 whale sharks consecutively though.

On my 6th island, I got Blaire and invited her.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 5th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from lucky and the item i ordered from wardell yesterday
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to dom and got his photo in return!! :’D ❤️
৶ꕤ७ got a golden altar diy from beau and a cutting board diy from margie and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ bought loungewear shorts (all variants) from able’s
৶ꕤ७ went to nook’s and sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ made minestrone soup
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a dootoid
৶ꕤ७ got a golden decorative plate diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
৶ꕤ७ picked a gyroid fragment up off the beach
৶ꕤ७ invited zoe to the campsite for the 3rd time, crafted her a hedge standee and got a parka undercoat in return. she’s officially moving in, and dom is moving out!
৶ꕤ७ said goodbye to dom :’)
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a rainy island. while there, i dug up a bloopoid and a gyroid fragment, and found a wooden simple bed diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered my gyroid fragments when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 78,900 bells for 29,982 poki and found a glowing-moss balloon diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and had cyrus customize my fancy bathroom vanity to the variations i’m missing
৶ꕤ७ invited dom to harv’s island to unlock his poster
৶ꕤ७ customized dom’s photo and added it to my photo wall

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 6th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from whitney and the HHA
৶ꕤ७ bought checkered school pants (all variants) from able’s
৶ꕤ७ checked nook’s to see what they were selling today, and sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 2 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ made salad
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried yesterday; they grew into an oinkoid and a bendoid
৶ꕤ७ bought 1020 turnips from daisy mae
৶ꕤ७ got a mushroom potage recipe from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a sloppy table and a cassette player
৶ꕤ७ scanned petri’s amiibo card and invited her to the campsite for the 1st time, gave her a pre-crafted pond stone and got a zap suit in return
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a gold rose wreath diy
৶ꕤ७ received a random gift (a striped tank) from fauna (i thought she was gonna ask to move 😔)
৶ꕤ७ got a knitted-grass backpack diy from margie and an ironwood dresser diy from whitney and threw them away

7/21
• Isabelle mentioned that Leif was here today, although I didn't buy anything.
• Noticed the hibiscus plants are budding!
• Chatted with Kitty (chilling at home), Rhonda (sweeping the plaza), and Pietro (singing his heart out).
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Ringoid!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow. Ended up having an impromptu visit from Rhonda in the process.
• Checked out some more custom designs.

🎨🍃🌷🌈 march 7th 🌈🌷🍃🎨
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a sinking painting from beau and 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae
৶ꕤ७ convinced beau that his catchphrase is fine
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today, and checked the twins’ morning and afternoon turnip prices
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a crumploid
৶ꕤ७ made mushroom salad and jarred mushrooms
৶ꕤ७ got a trophy case diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ got a cardboard sofa diy from sprinkle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ zoe moved in today, so i stopped by her house to welcome her!
৶ꕤ७ scanned in petri’s amiibo and invited her to the campsite for the 2nd time, crafted her a tall garden rock and got a figure-skating dress in return
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a red tokonoma, exchanged 62,500 bells for 30,000 poki and found a full-body glowing-moss suit diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and invited zoe to unlock her poster
৶ꕤ७ bought a black asian-style clasp purse and a dreamy unicorn pochette from kicks
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what redd is selling this week
৶ꕤ७ bought restaurant-kitchen flooring and a cookie rug from saharah
৶ꕤ७ had cyrus customize the tokonoma to the variations i’m missing
৶ꕤ७ sold stuff to the twins

🌸 july 21 2022 🌸

— checked my mailbox; got a letter from gonzo, the mysterious painting i bought from redd & a letter from katrina w a horseshoe door decoration attached
— donated the painting to blathers
— found sahara roaming around on the beach; exchanged 5 sahara tickets for a sky wall
— sold some stuff to the twins; bought a red intricate wall, blue & black wrapping paper & a phonograph from nook's cranny
— bought a pullover jacket from able's
— gave gifts to my villagers; got an hourglass from jeremiah, brown honeycomb tile from marshal, a candy machine from marina, bonbon's photo (!!!!!!!!!!) & clothes from everyone else
— got a spare apple pie recipe from olivia & a spare basement floor diy from the daily bottle
— received a terry-cloth nightcap from marina after finding her deep in thought in the plaza
— sold 330 turnips for 169 bells each & earned my 2nd cornering the stalk market milestone
— visited harv's island, sold some weeds to leif & got my fortune from katrina (luck w friendship increased)
— flew to hhp; checked the poki to bell exchange rate, got a pull-apart bread recipe from the restaurant & a ruffled dress from the apparel shop
— dug up 1,000 bells from my money spot & hit rocks until i found my money rock
— harvested sugarcane & wheat
— made flour & sugar; cooked several pancakes & some pull-apart bread
— went diving

🌸 july 22 2022 🌸

— checked my mailbox; got a letter from marshal
— wandered aimlessly for a bit before ending up at the airport and flying to harv's island for my fortune (luck w health diminished, which i paid 10,000 bells to reverse)
— flew to hhp; bought another peacock chair from wardell & got a spare pumpkin soup recipe from the restaurant
— also found chevre in the restaurant !! i immediately had her room w nan in her luxurious hotel room, which i have since renamed 'a honeymoon hotel' w no small amount of self-satisfaction
— bought gold wrapping paper & a tennis table for lyman from nook's cranny
— did my daily gift rounds; received cute white tile flooring from gonzo, a school chair from pashmina, a cordless phone from olivia & clothes from everyone else
— got an iron hanger stand diy from gonzo
— bought an incredibly overpriced silk floral-print shirt from jeremiah
— bought a rose-print jacket from able's
— speaking of ables, label is visiting !! she asked for a sporty outfit, and upon delighting her w the clothes i chose, i recieved some labelle pumps
— found a gyroid fragment on the beach along w a traditional straw coat diy from the daily diy bottle
— randomly received a desert-princess outfit from sally
— dug up my fossils for the day & got them assessed; stopped by the roost while i was at it !

Back