• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

🌸 july 26 2022 🌸

β€” checked the mail; received a letter from olivia, a letter from gulliver w a sombrero attached & a congratulatory letter from hha w a cypress plant attached
β€” completed the dream house goal
β€” sold some stuff; bought some brown wrapping paper, a pro tape recorder, customization kits & a wooden ladder set-up kit at nook's cranny
β€” searched the beaches for giant clams; found a gyroid fragment & a spare log extra long sofa diy from the daily diy bottle
β€” bought a visual-punk wig from able's
β€” commissioned an agrias butterfly model from flick, who was visiting today
β€” sold some bugs (to flick)
β€” caught two fleas off of gonzo
β€” had some fossils assessed
β€” paid brewster a visit & found that marshal had had the same idea !
β€” completed my fourth come home to the roost milestone
β€” crammed stuff i don't need into my new basement to clear up storage space
β€” completed the hoard reward goal
β€” (belatedly) flew to harv's island for my fortune (luck w friendship decreased until i paid 10,000 bells to reverse it)
β€” flew to hhp; got a white-plumeria start from the school, a mushroom potage recipe from the restaurant & a mummy outfit from the hospital
β€” bought a wall planter from wardell & a dreamy dress from the apparel shop
β€” designed a vacation home for lily
β€” gave gifts to my villagers back home; received a surveillance camera from pashmina, a common wall from sally & clothes from everyone else
β€” found pashmina & marshal having a very amusing conversation abt what to do at a 'fancy party'
β€” got a spare pull-apart bread recipe from pashmina
β€” bought a hikoboshi outfit, an orihime outfit & kk. khoomei from nook shopping
β€” redeemed miles for a new reactions notebook, bell vouchers, an nmt & a donation box diy
β€” convinced olivia not to move away
β€” caught a killifish & a giant trevally & donated them to blathers

🌸 july 27 2022 🌸

β€” logged in & was immediately sold a school uniform w ribbon by marina
β€” checked the mail; got my agrias butterfly model from flick, a gold turtle figurine from katrina, a letter from chabwick w a pair of striped socks attached & the items i ordered from nook shopping yesterday
β€” had gonzo unexpectedly drop by; received a football shirt for hosting him
β€” won a hamster cage in a game of high card, low card
β€” did some dance reactions w him before he left o(〃^▽^〃)o
β€” sold some stuff; bought a peach two-toned tile wall, orange wrapping paper & chartreuse wrapping paper at nook's cranny
β€” searched the beaches for giant clams; got a spare pile of zen cushions recipe from the daily diy bottle
β€” found a lost item & reunited it w marshal (for which i received a tropical cut-and-sew tank)
β€” did some weeding
β€” flew to harv's island for my fortune (luck w health improved) & sold weeds to leif
β€” flew to hhp; got a sugar crepe recipe at the restaurant, a glowing-moss cap diy from the diy bottle on the beach & a white-plumeria start at the school
β€” designed vacation homes for dom & audie
β€” got a french fries recipe from jeremiah when i got home
β€” gave gifts to my villagers, received pink-paint flooring from pashmina & clothes from everyone else
β€” redeemed nook miles for a nmt & a bell voucher
β€” got a fish-and-chips recipe from marina
β€” received a tiny party cap from jeremiah to complement my orihime outfit
β€” prevented pashmina from changing her catchphrase

Day Five on Foreaux!

🌟 Tom Nook announced Stu had arrived on the island!
🌟 Leif was also visiting. I bought some of every shrub and flower! Planted a lot of them. I also sold him over 400 weeds!
🌟 I collected all the weeds from the second and third levels of the island.
🌟 Dug up all of the fossils.
🌟 Checked the Nook Stop! Got the Pro Custom Designer app, and some wooden log fencing.
🌟 Tom Nook taught me item customisation! 😊
🌟 The museum was opened today! We held the opening ceremony, and I had 24 specimens to donate from my storage! On top of that, I had all of the fossils from my storage from the previous day, plus today’s fossils.
🌟 We also held an opening ceremony for our first bridge! πŸ˜…
🌟 I decorated some more around Stu’s new house. ☺️ Iβ€˜m still undecided on whether to decorate around the museum, Tybalt’s house and Diva’s house, because they’ll all need to be moved when that feature unlocks. However, I think that’s going to be some time away, so why not just decorate in the mean time?
🌟 I purchased a life ring from Nook’s and put it on the pier. Safety first! πŸ˜‰
🌟 Harv was also visiting the island! I went to his island to visit, and took a group photo of everyone living on Foreaux! πŸ’–
🌟 I did some fishing and bug collecting. I also collected the sea shells off the beach.
🌟 Visited Tybalt, Diva and Stu. DIva was crafting an iron shelf.
🌟 I emptied my pockets, put on my wetsuit and did some deep sea diving! I got four new specimens, met Pascal (who gave me a pearl in exchange for a scallop), but what I was really diving for was money! After two pockets full of sea critters, I managed to pay off my home loan! πŸŽ‰πŸŸπŸ™ And subsequently took out another loan...

Friggin' forgot to post again! πŸ˜– I need something to remind me, I swear... Maybe something that'll pinch/zap me so I can't ignore it...

7/26
β€’ Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today; I brought him three ants for a collectible.
β€’ Chatted with Rhonda (making plain cupcakes) and Pietro (out for a stroll), but never ran into Kitty...
β€’ Rock update: no new appearances so far...
β€’ Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Scatteroid!
β€’ Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Found Resetti at the counter again! (Found out he had a nutritionist, and that they don't let him put any milk or sugar in his coffee... poor guy)
β€’ Checked out a few more custom designs...
β€’ Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

7/27
β€’ There was a visitor at the campsite today: Francine the Rabbit! πŸ˜ƒ
β€’ Took the ant model out of the mail.
β€’ Chatted with Rhonda (relaxing outside), Kitty (making mushroom pizza), and Pietro (out for a stroll).
β€’ Delivered the gifts!
β€’ Ended up visiting Pietro's place for a bit. He was thrilled.
β€’ Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
β€’ Noticed Label was in the plaza. I passed her Outdoorsy challenge...buuuut I didn't do well enough to earn any clothing πŸ˜– ah well, at least I still earned a tailor's ticket.
β€’ Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
β€’ Promptly spent the next few hours multitasking IRL and trying to convince Francine to move to Shione. I lost her card games AT LEAST NINE TIMES before I was finally successful.
β€’ Pashmina agreed with Francine, and will be moving out tomorrow. While she was getting things together, I brought her over to Harv's Island to take a few pictures. I gotta say, I'm gonna miss her... (but if I miss her too much, I can still visit my Dad's island to say hi! πŸ˜† )
2022072723311400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

And while I was still on Harv's Island, I bought Kicks out again. The cataloguing grind waits for no one!

Day Five on Foreaux!

Not much happening on the island today, but definitely got some things done!
🌟 Audie arrived, so I went and visited! She’s very cute; I’m glad to have her on the island.
🌟 Spoke to Tybalt, Diva and Stu. Stu can’t be gifted anything yet as he’s new, but I gifted both Diva and Tybalt a cute music player.
🌟 Redd arrived for the first time on the island! I visited him on the beach, then went to his shady boat. 😊
🌟 Bought a cute music player from Nook’s, and then bought it in a different colour from Redd’s! I also bought some dishware, a bin and a garden hose from Nook’s, and a Gallant Statue from cousin Redd.
🌟 I visited the Nook Stop and bought some items from Nook Shopping to gift to my villagers, and bought the fencing DIYs with Nook Miles.
🌟 I went deep sea diving again! Today the only new creature I caught was a pearl oyster, but I accidentally sold it to Nook’s! I gifted Pascal a scallop.
🌟 Dug up all of my fossils, and collected all of the peaches on the island.
🌟 The room in my house was upgraded to be larger, so I reworked the room a little.
🌟 Stu gifted me a round wooden log table. πŸ₯Ί
🌟 Chopped some wood and mined some rocks!
🌟 Picked up the shells on my beach, and collected the DIY bottle. 😊

That’s all for today, I think! πŸ’–

Phone died before I could post last night. πŸ˜–
The last two days ended up a little short...

7/28
β€’ Isabelle announced that it was almost time for our first fireworks show of the season πŸ‘
β€’ Recieved a tailor's ticket in the mail from Label.
β€’ Chatted with Pietro (out for a stroll), Rhonda (chilling at home), and Kitty (singing in the plaza).
β€’ Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
β€’ Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Squeakoid!

7/29
β€’ Francine moved in today! I made sure to stop by and say hi. Got a little of her yard done, too (I plan to do more tomorrow).
β€’ Chatted with Pietro (out for a stroll) and Rhonda (chilling at home), but I never ran into Kitty...
β€’ Thanks to Pietro, I learned that Saharah was in town today; as usual, I bought the esteemed camel out.
β€’ Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Scatteroid!

πŸŽ¨πŸƒπŸŒ·πŸŒˆ march 21st πŸŒˆπŸŒ·πŸƒπŸŽ¨
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ checked the mail; received letters from zoe and the HHA, and the fake valiant statue i bought from redd
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to zoe and got a gym tee in return
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ bought another fake valiant statue from redd
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ made veggie quiche, pumpkin curry, flour, a pumpkin bagel sandwich and gnocchi di zucca
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ completed some nook mile achievements
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ crafted a paw-print doorplate
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ put some stuff into storage
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ sold stuff to the twins
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ got a pumpkin cupcakes recipe from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried a few days ago; they grew into a squeezoid and a petaloid
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ checked the recycling bin; claimed a used fountain firework
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ collected my daily bonus nook miles
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ checked nook shopping
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ threw some stuff away
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i dug up a gyroid fragment and found a cherry dress diy
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 73,100 bells for 29,971 poki and found a ruined seat diy
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ went to harv’s island and bought red frilly knee-high socks and a black jet pack from kicks
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ bought a circus wall, patient-ward flooring, a red brick rug and a green exercise mat from saharah
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ withdrew bells from the ABD
ΰ§Άκ•€ΰ₯­ got a palm-tree lamp diy from whitney and a natural garden table diy from zoe

7/30
β€’ Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played Imperial K.K.
β€’ Chatted with Rhonda (on walkabout, gathering up sticks), Pietro (chilling at home), Francine (attending Slider's show), and Kitty (spending her day at the museum).
β€’ Later helped Pietro return an item to Mathilda that the latter had left at his house... However, after returning it, I ended up with it instead. (A ribbon-straps tank)
β€’ Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
β€’ Finished up Francine's yard; in the process, I had to use many customization kits, visit Reese and Cyrus, reorganize a metric ton of hybrids and other plants, and fix some paths. Overall though, it turned out nice!
β€’ Also picked out, wrapped up, and sent a housewarming gift to Francine. I should've done it yesterday, but better late than never.
β€’ Checked out a lot of custom designs...

β€’ Did a little bit of clean up today of weeds, fossils, and branches.
β€’ Collected three more recipes from my villagers today.
β€’ Rex moved out and so I went some island hopping. I found Ace and decided to move him in. I don’t have a lot of favorite jock villagers, so I’m trying some new ones out to see who I like and find more favorites.
β€’ Gonna finish up collecting and crafting fish bait so I can find more fish that are available in July, but so far got some fish bait made.

Today was a little short.

7/31
β€’ Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 229,458 points, the same as last week.
β€’ Chatted with Kitty and Rhonda (the latter was visiting the former), Pietro (busy fishing), and Francine (doing stretches in the plaza).
β€’ Rex was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change his mind. With Francine having just moved in, I'm not ready for him or anyone else to take off yet.

Main Island- Midnight
Player 3 completed her Diving collection. Caught the fish for August 78/80.
Crafted all the Wands and completed the crafting tool Nook Miles.
Helped Wisp, fixed flowers and caught a flea.

Afternoon- Player 3 caught the Walker Cicada and completed her Bug collection.
Main Player- Talked to all the villagers, collected bottles, visited HHP for turnips and bought a new item from Harvey.
It's been too hot so playtime has been short.

Just restarted, so now I'm on Gemheart Island. Doing a little bit of timetraveling just to get through the earliest stuff. After today I'll be playing as normal.
  • My starters are Bam and Rocket. Oranges and roses.
  • Placed the three plots and made all the required items. The villagers that moved in are Deli, Bubbles, and Sandy.
  • Got the museum and Nook's built.
  • Saw shooting stars.
  • Went to a mystery island and got bamboo.
  • Got a letter from Mum with cherries!
  • Tried creating my own paths. Kind of did ok? I had a stone slab and a wooden path. I need to work on the stone one some more.
  • Trying to use all the furniture I collect, so I'm building up the area around Resident Services.

8/1
β€’ Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back again. Unfortunately, he didn't have any art pieces I needed...
β€’ Recieved a thank-you letter from Francine, along with a pen stand from ingame Mom.
β€’ Chatted with Kitty (out for a stroll) and Francine (apparently going for a jog), but never once ran into Rhonda or Pietro...
β€’ Noticed that Francine has already gotten comfortable enough to recieve gifts! That being said, I picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver to everyone tomorrow.
β€’ Ended up have Gayle over for an impromptu visit. She seemed to enjoy herself.
β€’ Ended up with a second impromptu visitor while I was going through my storage: Pekoe. She gave me an orange.
β€’ Checked out some more custom designs.

This week I finally caught a third napoleonfish and ordered a model. I also finally made enough on the stalk market to reach the nook miles achievement for 10 million bells. And I received Robinβ€˜s photo. Started making the Wonderland themed island. I can’t wait for Halloween. Decorating for Halloween is fun.

Got quite a bit done today, so I’ll do the best I can to list everything.

β€’ Picked up weeds, branches and dug up fossils.
β€’ Donated more bugs and fish to the museum and one fossil.
β€’ Went on one of Kappn’s island tours and picked up another gyroid fragment.
β€’ Talked to all my villagers and did a couple more requests.
β€’ Got three more food recipes, especially one being a salad, which looked good.
β€’ Found Celeste and got my first wand recipe.
β€’ Went shopping for clothes and found some more things I like. Also collected a few more furniture and wallpaper, flooring and got them catalogued.
β€’ Got my daily coffee from Brewster.
β€’ Scanned in Chai’s Amiibo card today to unlock her Sanrio furniture.

8/2
β€’ There was a visitor at the campsite today: Paolo the Elephant.
β€’ Delivered the gifts!
β€’ Chatted with Rhonda and Francine (the latter was visiting the former), Pietro (chilling at home), and Kitty (wandering around near Resident Services).
β€’ Ran into C.J., passed his Small-Fry fishing challenge, and brought him three Dabs for a collectible (this was when I noticed I was starting to run out of stockpiled collectible specimens...I'm gonna have to go hunting for more soon...)
β€’ Ended up going with Kitty to her house. We played High Card Low Card, and I somehow won a Hawaiian-print apron. The best part of this visit came at the end; when I was getting ready to leave, she gave me...A COPY OF HER PHOTO!!! FINALLY!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰(it's been TWO VERRRRRY LONG YEARS)
β€’ Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.
β€’ Deposited a lot of bells into savings...
β€’ Checked out even more custom designs.

• Resident Services is now in a building
  • Donated my first art piece
  • Lottie visited! I didn't realise I'd unlock HHP so early.
  • Played HHP for a bit.
  • Ordered a bunch of furniture, including some Sanrio stuff.
  • Placed the campsite. I don't like the area, but don't really have any other places in mind yet.
  • Got leaf mask DIY from Bubbles.
  • Found some pink roses on the 3rd tier.

🌸 july 28 2022 🌸

β€” labelle was here today !! she asked for an outfit w a vacation theme & gave me a labelle skirt for my troubles
β€” bought a black window-panel wall, navy wrapping paper & olive moroccan flooring at nook's cranny
β€” caught an ocean sunfish that is bigger than my character's entire body
β€” caught a horse mackerel for bonbon & got a safety vest as a reward
β€” searched the beaches for giant clams & manila clams; got a spare plain wooden shop sign recipe from the daily diy bottle
β€” flew to harv's island for my fortune (luck w money diminished, which might be true given i gave up 10,000 dollars to reverse it)
β€” flew to hhp just in time to catch the music festival (which is gorgeous at night); got an orange marmalade recipe from the restaurant + a glowing-moss boulder recipe from the hhp diy bottle, bought a titan arum from wardell & invited the hhp crew to dance
β€” gave my villagers gifts; got mostly clothing, but lyman gave me a green honeycomb-tile wall & gonzo gave me a rammed-earth wall
β€” got a stone lion-dog diy from marshal
β€” dug up a crumploid, a squeezoid & a bloopoid
β€” caught a scorpion
β€” caught an arapaima & a catfish; donated them both to blathers
β€” visited the roost (so did timmy !!) & received a siphon from brewster

🌸 august 2 2022 🌸

β€” checked my mailbox; received one tailor's ticket from label, a zodiac pig figurine from katrina, my evaluation letter from hha w a silver hha trophy attached, a pair of striped tights from olivia, a letter from the bank of nook notifying me of the interest added to my abd account, a note from marshal & a cute letter from marina w a sailor-collar dress attached
β€” bought mass amounts of mint wrapping paper & some purple moroccan flooring from nook's cranny
β€” bought 2 labelle coats, both versions of the fox mask & a pleather flare skirt at able's
β€” searched the beaches for giant clams; got a spare matryoshka diy from the daily diy bottle
β€” redeemed nook miles for nmts & claimed a black-brick wall from the recycling bin
β€” flew to harv's island for my fortune (luck w friendship increased) & was FINALLY able to buy some potatoes from leif !!!
β€” went home to plant the potatoes
β€” gave gifts to my villagers; got clothes from everyone but marina, who gave me an outdoor table
β€” got a spare tomates al ajillo recipe from chabwick
β€” had jeremiah run up to me to give me a modern office chair
β€” bought a pair of samurai greaves from kicks, who was visiting today
β€” checked my campsite villagerβ€” its goldie !!
β€” had lyman run up to me to give me a printed sleeve sweater
β€” visited the roost & found wilbur there too
β€” found marina in the museum's bug exhibit
β€” flew to hhp; got a spare glowing-moss forest wall diy from the hhp diy bottle, a veggie quiche recipe from the restaurant & a pink-plumeria start from the school
β€” had sprocket move in w dom & unlocked the option to give the restaurant a 2nd floor
β€” designed a vacation home for kiki, celebrated my 40-house milestone w the hhp crew & designed a vacation home for cephalobot

🌸 august 3 2022 🌸

β€” checked my mailbox; received a paradise planning umbrella from wardell & a simple small red mat from marshal
β€” visited the roost for some coffee (i got to have pigeon milk today !) & ran into both lyman & timmy there
β€” had some fossils assessed
β€” picked my beaches clean of shells & got a cherry umbrella diy from the daily diy bottle
β€” had chabwick drop by my house
β€” sold some stuff & bought some tantanment at nook's cranny
β€” completed the last 'go ahead, be shellfish' milestone
β€” bought a casual-chic dress & vinyl round-toed pumps from able's
β€” got a spare brown-sugar pound cake recipe from pashmina
β€” flew to harv's island for my fortune (luck w belongings improved)
β€” gave gifts to my villagers; recieved clothing from everyone but chabwick (who finally gave me his photo !!!!), gonzo (who gave me a fragrance diffuser), olivia (who gave me a go board) & lyman (who gave me a blue heart-pattern wall)
β€” caught a migratory locus & donated it to blathers
β€” went on a kapp'n voyage & docked on a very pretty spring bamboo island; got a light bamboo bath mat recipe from the diy bottle on the beach
β€” completed the first 'tomorrow's trees today' milestone
β€” had lyman give me a candy machine out of the blue
β€” flew to hhp; got a glowing-moss ruins wall diy from the hhp diy bottle, a pear pie recipe from the restaurant & a pink-plumeria start from the school
β€” bought a blossoming kimono at the apparel shop
β€” expanded the restaurant & designed a vacation home for raddle

Last edited:
Back