• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

october 19th, 2021 ☙ (or 18th... LOL)

read my mail! got a letter from lolly, i intend on replying to her soon!
talked to all of my villagers! they all seem to be doing good c:
wrote a nice letter to zucker! my baby deserves all of da luvvv!
did a bit of landscaping! my island is starting to come along nicely~
started redecorating my bedroom! its going from a pastel vibe to a nice lil cozy cottagecore bedroom, since my island theme is foresty-cottagecore-ish sorta? :0 my living room is already finished hehe. just have a few more rooms to do! i'm kinda putting it off a bit bc of the update (accent walls, babie!!), but yea!
assessed some fossils! sadly none of them were the ones i needed for my collection T^T
caught a few fish!

Finally got DIY Furniture complete so now it's onto DIY Tools. I have a ton of hardwood and iron in storage so I can make tons of shovels and slingshots.

Honestly after today, it's getting all the photos. Started on the Sanrio 6 and today was Day 2 of invite Marty (I still think that the new way is a massive downgrade from ACNL and should be reverted to the ACNL way in the next game), with Rilla arriving today though I need to chat with her daily just so I can gift her so Ètoile can move in once I get her or Marty's photos.I

Smile Isle will be done as I find things (personally hoping visits boost the number after the update) that are either lost or villagers that need meds. K.K. Mania is just a passive project since it takes a long time and natively K.K. is annoying, especially when you need to gift villagers who are sitting down, have to make sure whatever you're holding is out away, then listen to 2-5 songs (I honestly dislike this since it's boring) and then you can gift a villager if they're right next to you.

Birthdays will be done soonish hopefully (does the player's birthday count towards the achievement? If it doesn't, making an alt and just using the alt to avoid the Bday stuff, I wish you weren't forced to celebrate).

So yeah lots of stuff to do before and after the update.

october 18th
checked the mail; received a kiwi umbrella from margie
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
found and hit my daily money rock
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 3 giant clams
got a western-style stone diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from - got a black shawl-and-dress combo from midge
plucked 5 white lilies
crafted and customized 2 lily record players and an iron wall lamp
did a few trades
reorganized my spare diys pile
threw some stuff away
caught some fishes, bugs and deep-sea creatures
shot down a balloon and got 5 iron nuggets
got a cherry dress diy from sprinkle and added it to my spare diys pile
sold stuff to the twins
deposited some bells into the ABD
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; claimed some light wood-pattern flooring
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
helped out gullivarrr
checked the shops; bought candy from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

Monday October 18:

-Isabelle announces Hornsbys departure tomorrow so I made sure to go over and say my goodbyes
-Visited both shops, bought some candy at Nooks and sold off some unwanted items
-Talked to my villagers
-Dug up some overgrown flowers since it rained yesterday
-Found Gulliver washed up on the beach so I located his communicator parts for him
-Cut down several trees to make room for some layout changes I'm making
-Completed some nook miles tasks
-Printed off a bunch of NMTs in preparation for villager hunting

Tuesday October 19:
-I'm basically going to be villager hunting all day 😅

Since watching the update 2.0 video ive been trying to make more room and turn my pumpkin patch into a vegetable garden for the new growable crops being added on november 5th, leaving room around the field for the new customisable fences also being added :love:

I have been working on stacking up resources, nook miles, and bells for when the update drops. Also been taking down a lot of builds on my islands, sorta wanna start fresh with the 2.0 update.

18th October
  • opened the mail - received a Baby Bear from Rosie and a Rattan Towel Basket from Sherb
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers and picked up some weeds
  • collected a message bottle from the beach and received a Clothesline DIY which I already knew
  • purchased my daily Candy and some White Iron-Parquet Flooring from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased some Vinyl Round-Toed Pumps from Able Sisters
  • popped a balloon and received a Barbecue
  • spoke to my villagers - agreed to trade the Barbecue with Rosie in exchange for a Climbing Wall
  • picked up the Windflower Wreath DIY from Vivian which I already knew
  • gave Bill a gift and received a Letter Jacket
  • Julian asked for a goldfish so I caught him one and received a Tennis Sweater
  • caught and sold some more fish
  • completed some trades
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • cleared some items out of my house storage
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks

19 October
- Did more work preparing for Halloween. I really like the 3 new spooky set items for this year. I'm glad Nintendo added them.
- Started some larger prep work for 2.0/HHP. I tore down the cafe I was never quite happy with. I plan to rebuild it in one of the HHP buildings and make it even better. But that space was also a perfect place for farming! I relocated my pumpkins from over by the fruit tree orchard and made space for the new produce. I kept my fruit orchard where it is so I have space to expand if there's more fruit/tropical fruit. But if not, I have ideas on how to use that space for something else.

Will likely play more tonight since I'll have meteor showers later, but it'll likely just be continuations of the above more or less.

october 19th
checked the mail; received a letter from beau and a pirate wall from gullivarrr
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
found and hit my daily money rock
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
got a fruit basket diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
had a campsite visitor today; boots! i didn’t invite him, but he’s pretty cool :’)
talked to all my villagers
gave a pre-caught great white shark to midge and got her photo in return!!! 😭💗
dropped off some white hyacinths to someone’s island
did a trade
caught some bugs
crafted a net and a shovel
harvested my pear trees
threw some stuff away
received a peach chair diy from fauna and added it to my spare diys pile
convinced marty that his current catchphrase is fine
deposited some bells into the ABD
put some stuff into storage
customized midge’s photo and added it to my photo wall
checked the recycling bin; claimed a rusted part
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked to see what kicks was selling, but he unfortunately didn’t have anything i need today
checked the shops; bought candy and an orange spooky treats basket from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

Turned the game on for the first time in a long time and basically just spent all the time tidying it up. Oh boy, that took up quite a bit of time. Tomorrow is hopefully me finally finishing terraforming it.

Today my representative was a meteorologist. After hours of time traveling, looking at the sky, and rummaging through my album looking for photos of double rainbows I took, I finally found my weather seed!!! Yay!!🎉🎉🎉
I really feel like I accomplished something.
Hopefully now I can start wishing on shooting stars because I'm out of small stars.🌠

Mainly went villager/islander hunting today searching for namely Cobb or Lucky. I found Cobb on my 6th island! I’ve been really fortunate so far with obtaining “Dreamies.”

i just bought a white spooky scarecrow from nooks, crafted some mush lamps & i talked to lobo... nothing much...

Tasha moved in, and she’s really grown on me! I also landscaped a little and started planting exclusively black and white flowers. Thinking I’ll brainstorm some more areas and look for some pattern codes for paths and things. I’m really excited to be working on Kumori again!

Managed to restart a few days ago and got the island layout I wanted. While not perfect, it was definitely close to 100%. I started the island on "September 1st" and managed to unlock everything except the Nook's Cranny Upgrade in about 17 days in-game. Got Island Designer, etc, all ready to go for the November 5th Version 2.0 update!

I've since jumped to the current date and I figure Nook's Cranny will upgrade eventually within the next week or so. All I really need to do is get to a catalogue island to get back all of my catalogue items from my previous save file, and make a thread in Nook's Cranny to buy back all my DIYs as well.

Made some adjustments to my character again. Also gonna start today looking for a wide variety of stuff for my island rather than just cute stuff or with my favorite colors. I just want to go with a little bit of everything, so I definitely changed my mind about my theme for my island. At least my island name is still good and I made a flag to go with it today! ^o^

October 20th little night time session since I didn't get to it earlier.

-Checked the mail, my item from Gulliver was still in there and some art that Axel "found on patrol" which was actually real art!
-Quickly ran to check Nooks, bought some candy (Ables already closed for the night)
-Went to go visit our new resident Ken!
-Talked to the rest of my villagers
-Gave some wrapped fruits to Étoile, she gave me a sprite costume in return
-Found Gullivarr on the beach so I helped find his communicator
-Did some more terraforming around the area where my house used to be
-Completed a bunch of nook miles tasks

20 October
- I got Avery's photo today! It was unexpected too. I did a gift delivery from another villager and that was my reward. That was the first time I've gotten one that way. All other photos I either got directly after giving them a gift (from me) or attached to the thank you letter the day after their birthday.
- Cleaned up a lot of flower mess and figured out what hybrids I still need. I had to stop hybrid farming about a year ago because of some major island renovations and just never got back to it. Started a hybrid breeding area. I still need some, but I have a large percentage of the wreath and crown DIYs and want to finally make them all!
- Started working on farming for the Nook Miles last fishing goal.

Back