• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Sunday October 17 🎃

-Checked the mail, got my HHA score
-First thing I see in the plaza this morning is Hornsby with a thought bubble, he asked to move which I've been thinking about for a while so I agreed! Excited for villager hunting soon!
-Talked to the rest of my villagers
-Found a lost item and I tracked down the owner to be Marshal and he gave me some painter's coveralls in return
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Visited both shops, I bought a spooky tree and candy from Nooks but nothing from Ables today
-Completed some nook miles tasks
-I got the DIY recipe for the spooky trick lamp from a balloon! New recipe for me
-Bought some turnips from Daisy Mae! I don't usually buy turnips but I foresee myself needing a lot of money in the future with all the update has so I'm buying some this week :)

Finally have inspiration to play again. I barely touched the game since January and my island is completely filled with unfinished terraform-projects and flower beds as far as the eye can see. I started the big clean-up today. Starting with the most north-western part of the island. I want to make an elevated (2nd cliff) Nook's Cranny with a big farm below it, including fruit trees. So today I completely emptied that part of the island, although it will take a few days to get rid of all the island homes that I scattered there. I've moved Opal's house first and I started terraforming a bit.
I also ordered some of the Mario items because I never got them before. I want to place one of the pipes near Nook's Cranny and the other around the Plaza so I can quickly get around. The toad items are actually really cool.

fell a lil bit behind again. 😅

october 15th
checked the mail; received a mini-cactus set from whitney and the arowana model i commissioned from c.j.
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (including a gold nugget!)
found and hit my daily money rock
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 2 giant clams
got a bonfire diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from - got a white zap suit from midge
sprinkle was sick today, so i brought her some medicine and got a red wrestling singlet in return
threw some stuff away
put some stuff into storage
received a random gift (a blue quilted jacket) from marty
checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 pieces of clay
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
bought a blue small round mat, a mush rug and a blue wavy rug from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for an imperial wall
checked the shops; bought candy and medicine from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I relocated an islander home in preparation for expanding my creepy, probably-not-haunted farm. Got to consolidate the pumpkin patch and make space for all the new crops.

Last edited:
been grinding out nook miles plus tasks to really try and build up some miles. also finally paid off a log ramp i've been working on for forever, and paid off my home extension so second floor is coming tomorrow! decorated my house a little more and started ordering things and putting together a list of what i need to buy. oh, not an accomplishment but was finally going to move in a villager to replace ribbot only to see the plot was taken by jitters. yay.

I’ve had a brain fart going on for three months now. After the trailer for the upcoming update, I had a sudden burst of inspiration, and I’ve been able to complete some of the areas I’ve been struggling in. I’m so happy right now. Two areas down. Getting them ready for the update. I know exactly what new items I want there.

16th October
  • opened the mail - received a Candle from Fauna and a Cushion from Raymond
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers and picked up some weeds
  • collected a message bottle from the beach and received the Western-Style Stone DIY which I already knew
  • purchased my daily Candy and an Hourglass from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased a Collarless Coat from Able Sisters
  • popped a balloon and received the Spooky Arch DIY which I already knew
  • spoke to my villagers - returned a lost item to Raymond and received a Do-Rag
  • picked up and learnt the Hyacinth Crown DIY from Molly
  • gave Bill a gift and received a Kid’s Smock
  • caught and sold some fish
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a bit more decorating around my island
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks
  • attended K.K.’s Concert with Fauna, Diana and Bill and received K.K. Chorale

I paid to move Julian's house, so I can have a bigger area to use as a little farm for the new crops coming to the game

Finally got caught up to my third day. I set up my three new villager homes and caught all the sea critters for the month of October and tomorrow I’m going to work on the fish and bugs, mostly the fish though as I like to work on one category at a time.

This was yesterday but it was so long in the night, that I had to sleep straight after I accomplished this.

Anyways, Norma had left my town and I had a spot open. I used up all my nook miles for tickets to find a new villager. I went through so many mystery islands but couldn't find any good villagers I had a feeling for, and when I was out of tickets plus nook miles, I had to struggle to get nook miles to get two more tickets.
The first Island had Bertha and I'd almost decided to get her, but decided to risk it on the last nook mile. And on the Island was Judy!! I'd never gotten one of the new villagers before and was overjoyed to see what she was like~So yeah she's moved in now :3

october 16th
checked the mail; received a letter from zell
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
got a modelling clay diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from - got a brown chesterfield coat from midge
delivered a package to zell for midge and got a pink aran-knit cardigan in return
crafted and customized a bunch of items
harvested my pear trees
shot down a balloon and got an intercom monitor
caught some fishes and deep-sea creatures
threw some stuff away
checked the recycling bin
listened to k.k. slider perform “k.k. fusion”
checked the shops; bought candy from nook’s

Said hello to my newest additional villager Chai because she moved in and I cleared up my island and made a flag.

50D04E82-D365-4E51-BE54-F01E40B59C8D.jpeg

october 17th
checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and a pink headband from whitney
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a windflower fan diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from - got a red record box from midge
delivered a package to zell for fauna and got a kettle in return
did a few trades
threw some stuff away
checked the recycling bin
checked daisy mae’s turnip price and decided not to buy any this week
checked the shops; bought candy and 10 pieces of pink wrapping paper from nook’s

17th October
  • opened the mail - received a Fan from Raymond
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers
  • collected a couple of seashells from the beach and picked up a message bottle - received the Plain Wooden Shop Sign DIY which I already knew
  • purchased my daily Candy from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased a Top Coat from Able Sisters
  • popped a couple of balloons - received a Magic Kit and some Kung-Fu Pants
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • spoke to my villagers - stopped Wolfgang from moving
  • picked up the Shell Bed DIY from Rosie which I already knew
  • gave Bill a gift and received a White Perforated-Board Wall
  • crafted and customised some items
  • completed a couple of trades
  • cleared out some items from my house storage
  • redecorated one of the rooms in my main house
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks

I’m trying to get back into decorating. I don’t have many ideas but I have a TON of space. Making a nature/forest/witchy island is hard. :’)

busy irl day today so didn't have a ton of time to play, but got a bit in! put all the furniture that I ordered yesterday in my house, plus added some stuff from storage into my new upstairs bedroom. didn't manage to get on before nook's closed though so couldn't even see if there's anything new i could add. picked up some hybrids from another island so i can get even further with some decorating, and also did the basic terraforming and waterscaping for the cliff behind RS which I'm hoping to decorate tomorrow. and finally placed + paid off a new bridge which is going to make my life a million times easier!

Didn’t get too much done today other than the basic chores, but I did fix up my character with what I want to do now. I made her resemble me a bit more on how I want to look later once I get these silly bangs grown out. I did however catch a few more fishies today and donated everything I caught so far to the newly built museum.

I re-started my island for the new update, but today got enough fossils, bugs, or fish to upgrade to museum, also got my 5,000 nook miles and trying to get 98,000 bells for my house!!!

Back