• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

today felt pretty productive! main focus of the day was terraforming a sunken garden on the top level of my island, then adding in the hybrids i've got so far + paying off a ramp to get access to that. also built a tourist lookout area next to it but ordered a second telescope for that. caught a ton of fish + diving creatures, managing to complete the next step of the diving nook mile accomplishment. also did a ton of nook mile plus tasks, of course. also bought some new furniture and crafted a few new things to dot around the island!

I finished up the area that will be my farm area once the update drops, and asked Nook to remove a bridge... just so I could move it two spaces to the left tomorrow... lol

So, it legitimately took me all day... but I convinced Freya, who visited my campsite today, to move in. And Pietro wants to move out! Good day.

I've been utilizing MeteoNook to try and figure out my weather patterns so I was watching the skies quite a bit today. I also did some deep sea diving, got some new stuff to give to Blathers, and I made about 100k today selling stuff I got from diving, selling extra fossils, and fruits. I thought I would start cutting down some of my orchard to make room for veggies today, but I think I'll wait till we're closer to 2.0, that way I'll keep harvesting my fruit to make extra bells.

I got this over and done with:
2021102216142100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021102216145500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Tomorrow I will dig them all up and throw them away.

I also found Rosie on a Nook Mile Tour and invited her to move in

Nothing too crazy today. I cleaned up quite a few generic flowers that have overgrown during my inactivity and neglectful few times I have logged in over the past year or so. I also got a start on making my beaches look less barren through some inspiration from some Dream Codes.

October 22 👻

-Checked the mail and collected the furniture that I ordered
-Found Kicks in the plaza so I checked out what he had
-Visited both shops, bought candy and some more wrapping paper at Nooks
-Found a lost item so I returned it to Ètoile, she gave me some fragrance sticks
-Talked with my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Skye and Ètoile
-Completed a bunch of nook miles tasks
-Cleaned up the rest of the decorations on the beach in front of resident services
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Wisp was wandering around the island so I spooked him and then gathered his spirit pieces, he gave me some work boots in return

Made some more accomplishments today! I got some more Lily of the Valley from a nice TBT user and my friend came and picked them up, as they were for her. She’s trying to fill in the empty spots on her cliffs since they mysteriously stopped spawning more. Last but not least, I got some more seasonal DIY recipes. I think I have five left to go for the regular Autumn ones and maybe three or four of the Halloween ones. I’m doing really good on my new island and I’m so proud of myself! 😭

I finished decorating my beaches, which makes my island officially complete up until the new update releases! So I saved my Dream Address, finally, too. Not much to do until the update now except the casual island life, but I'm really happy with my island now and really just enjoy running around and fishing, swimming, and bug-catching now.

21st October
  • opened the mail - received some Square Glass from Diana and a Linen Dress from Molly
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers
  • collected some seashells from the beach and picked up a message bottle - received the Tiki Torch DIY which I already knew
  • purchased my daily Candy and a White-Brick Wall from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased some Argyle Crew Socks from Able Sisters
  • visited Katt who was staying at the campsite on my island
  • popped a couple of balloons - received a Pro Tape Recorder and a Tweed Cap
  • spoke to my villagers - Rosie gifted me some pumpkins
  • agreed to buy a Mug from Raymond
  • gave Bill a gift and received a White Painted-Wood Wall
  • completed some trades
  • caught and sold some fish
  • played on my second character for a bit and completed some tasks
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks

I finally earned Drago's photo. In the past, I bought one but didn't earn it. He's been on my islands about 4 times and I never ended up keeping him long enough to get the photo. This time I was more in the mood for Drago's particular lazy villager cuteness and enjoyed having him there long enough to get the photo. His house and theme don't really match the island so he's being moved out. But I'm happy to have the photo to remember him by.

Got Tank’s photo today. I feel like they give their photos sooner than I remember. Was there an update for it? I got like 5 photos in 2 months.

was wayyy too tired to play last night. 😆

october 22nd
checked the mail; received a very sweet letter from whitney :’)
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
found and hit my daily money rock
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
got a mossy garden rock diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
talked to all my villagers
customized a few items
did a trade
shot down 2 balloons and got purple vivid tights and a double-sided wall clock
caught some bugs
threw some stuff away
crafted a shovel
got a giant teddy bear diy from sprinkle and added it to my spare diys pile
got a new nickname from fauna — she’ll be calling me “cupcake” from now on 🥺
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; claimed a cardboard box
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
commissioned a honeybee model from flick
checked the shops; bought candy from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I'm extremely far behind on my posting, and for that, I apologize 😖 I did keep track of everything, I just failed to write it down and post it daily.
I'm gonna post my report in segments so that it's not just one huge info dump all at once.
Here's what all happened from 10/1 to 10/8 🎃

10/1
• (I ended up dressing like Mary Sanderson from Hocus Pocus)
• Recieved the annual Minion Recruitment letter from Jack in the mail. I'm looking forward to the work 😆 (also recieved a tea cozy from ingame Mom, as well as an interest of 9,999 bells to my bank account)
• Chatted with Patty (taking a break while eating a lollipop), Kitty (hard at work crafting, and she showed me how to make a Spooky Treats Basket!), Pekoe (out for a stroll), Mathilda (on walkabout, searching for sticks), and Pashmina (chilling at home).
• Collected star fragments from the beach!
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Pompom inside!
• Caught some daytime bugs for storage (in case someone ever asks for a bug that likes flowers).
• Leif was here, although I didn't buy anything.
• Bought some things from the Able's that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue them.
• Bought candy from Nook's!
• Began shifting things around the island and pulling truckloads of decorations out of storage!!! 🎃🎃🎃
• Popped a balloon and got the recipe for the Spooky Tree out of it! (I like how it looks!)
• Picked some pumpkins from the patch and watered the sprouts!
• Decided I was gonna wear a different outfit with a corresponding witch hat every day of October, so after I was finished for the day, I changed my outfit up for tomorrow.

10/2
• (Today's outfit was inspired by Sarah Sanderson from Hocus Pocus)
• Chatted with Kitty (who'd invited Harry over to her house), Pekoe (tending to the lilies in her yard), Mathilda (out for a stroll), Patty (attending Slider's show), and Pashmina (on walkabout, gathering sticks).
• Watered the pumpkin sprouts!
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Ballad.
• Marshal showed me how to make a Spooky Trick Lamp!
• Put more summer furniture into storage while setting up more decorations!
• Went home to change clothes for tomorrow.

10/3
• (I doubt anyone's surprised that today's outfit choice ended up being of Winifred Sanderson, and all three designs came from the same person; thank you for all three costumes, Wichita!)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 239,270 points, the same as last week. Although, this time I got a comment about my abundant furniture pieces, and how they were impressed that my house doesn't look cluttered at all despite that fact. (Tetris-playing pack-rats for the win, I guess???)
• Witnessed Harry attempt to catch a man-faced stinkbug--and fail horribly. I felt bad for him 😖
• Picked more pumpkins, watered the sprouts.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Punchy inside! (I haven't seen him since Wild World!)
• Chatted with Pekoe (chilling at home, expressed her joy at the steadily increasing amount of Halloween decorations on the island), Kitty (out for a stroll), Mathilda (having dinner with her kid at home, looked like a BLT night), and Pashmina (relaxing in the plaza), but I couldn't find Patty anywhere...
• Plucky showed me how to make a purple hyacinth crown!
• Marshal was thinking about moving away... I'd been thinking about letting him, but I was still on the fence about it, so I ended up asking him to stick around (to which, he said yes).
• An announcement for the upcoming fishing tourney has appeared on the bulletin board!
• Bought some more candy.
• Crafted some things that I hadn't made yet, as well as a few more Halloween decorations.
• Went home and changed up my outfit for tomorrow.

10/4
• (Decided to pair the red-striped witch hat with one of my own custom designs, Blood Punk Queen, which is a variant in my Petal Punk line; I made sure to add it to my design portfolio!)
• Chatted with Kitty (out for a stroll;I ran into her right outside my house), Pekoe (wandering around in the gardens on the island's eastern side), Mathilda (chilling at home), Pashmina (also home, expressed her rising excitement due to the steadily increasing amount of Halloween decorations)
• Flick was here today; I brought him three migratory locusts for a collectible.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for the windflower crown inside!
• Watered the pumpkin sprouts.
• An announcement appeared on the bulletin board; Plucky's birthday is coming up on the 12th!
• Deposited a lot of bells into savings.
• Decided to decorate the back room in my house for Halloween, and I'm actually kinda happy with how it turned out 😁
• Did a LOT more island decorating!
• Went home and changed my outfit for tomorrow.

10/5
• (Today's dress looks very similar to the Purple Witch's Outfit from Pocket Camp; unfortunately, I can't say who it is, as I don't understand a single lick of Japanese--but I can post the design ID! )
• Took the migratory locust model out of the mail.
• Cleaned out some space in my mailbox.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for the wooden-mosaic wall inside!
• Broke my shovel while rearranging flowers and broke my axe while chopping wood, so I had to replace both of them.
• Chatted with Patty (who warned me that Mathilda was sick), Pasmina (taking a break on a bench), Pekoe (out for a stroll), and Kitty (shopping at Nook's).
• Picked more pumpkins, watered the sprouts, and made more decorations!
• Bought some medicine and brought it to Mathilda, along with wishes for a speedy recovery.
• Also bought more candy.
• Kicks was visiting, so naturally I "paid" him a visit.
• Had a little too much fun screwing with a spooky tower I'd set up. I flashed the lamp on and off so fast, it looked more like a spooky strobe light.
• Pekoe later asked me to help her catch a tilapia, which I accomplished surprisingly quickly.

10/6
• (Today's outfit was just pulled out of the closet; I wore my black mysterious dress, which actually went pretty well with the witch hat)
• Recieved a surprisingly short letter from Rex in the mail, which caught me off guard and made me laugh.
• Saharah was visiting; as usual, I bought her out.
• Chatted with Kitty (crafting a wooden end table), Mathilda (working out again) Pashmina (chilling at home, she also complimented my outfit), and Pekoe (out for a stroll), but I couldn't find Patty anywhere...
• Chopped wood to replenish my material stores.
• Bought more candy.
• Later helped Pekoe return something she'd borrowed from Rex: a dotted raincoat. It's cute that he lended her it (though why he decided I should keep it is beyond me...)
• Ended up recieving a random baseball cap from Gayle.

10/7
• (Today's outfit paired my white-striped witch hat with a version of Suigintou's dress; a character from Rozen Maiden. It actually looked pretty good! Thank you Misa!)
• Chatted with Pashmina (out for a stroll), Kitty (chilling at home), Patty (on walkabout, gathering up sticks), Mathilda (it looked like she was heading to the museum), and Pekoe (walking along the beach).
• Chopped some wood to replenish my material stores...although my axe broke in the process, so I had to go and make another one.
• Crafted items to sell.
• Bought more candy.
• Later hit some rocks to replenish some more material stores.
• Found a lost book near Rex's house... After asking around, I was able to return it to its owner: Plucky.
• Deposited some bells into savings.
• Was startled by the sudden appearance of shooting stars; I made wishes when I could.
• Label was here today, back with a Vacation-themed outfit challenge. I pulled my summer outfit out of storage and passed with flying colors. My inventory was full at the time, however, so Label told me she'd mail me the reward later.

10/8
• (Today's outfit is a blue variant of a certain dress from the LoZ series--thank you Monica! Due to how long ago I found the pattern, I had to search hard to find the designer ID)
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label, along with a piece of clothing from her fashion line.
• Patty was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind (phew!). I chatted with her for a while afterwards. She expressed her excitement at the sight of so many decorations being up, and I definitely agreed.
• Leif wad here today, although I didn't buy anything.
• Chatted with Kitty (shopping at Nook's), Mathilda (taking a breather at the spooky table and chairs I'd set out on the beach), Pashmina (chilling at home), and Pekoe (out for a stroll; Rex was nearby, so maybe they'd been out walking together???)
• Took some time to check out some new custom designs.
• Collected star fragments from the beach; found two Libra frags!
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for the wand. (I mean one that looks like the stereotypical wizard wand, not the one with the star on it)
• Saw some more shooting stars tonight, made wishes whenever I could.
• Chopped some wood to replenish my material stores and made some things to sell with the excess. (The axe broke in the process, so I had to make another one)
• Finally made the Libra Scale! 😁
• Went to go hit some rocks for materials...but accidentally BROKE one of them 😱 (as I'd completely forgotten that I'd eaten some fruit earlier...). I ended up having to run around and place patterns all over the ground in an attempt to hopefully get the rock to spawn back in its original spot. It took a while to finish up... 😖
• Did find a gold nugget, at least...

I also have pictures of the outfits, and their respective designer IDs, so enjoy!
20211022_005253.jpg20211022_005448.jpg20211022_005630.jpg20211023_045833.jpg20211022_041623.jpg20211022_041742.jpg20211022_042011.jpg20211023_054337.jpg

Sold off a lot of unneeded items in my characters' inventories to build my account up. I want to have as many bells as I possibly can before the 5th drops. Next on the list: Flower organization! 🌹🌷

Last edited:
A87B70B3-E103-4F84-8B5D-BB2D4946307F.jpeg

I caught it…
Finally after so long…
After so much bait…
And long hours…

I CAUGHT IT!!
*maniacal laughing*

Seriously though, I thought this day would never come.

• Cleared a bunch of overgrown pansies on my island, along with a large chunk of the cliffs.
  • Replaced my beach chairs at the pool area with poolside beds.

Back