• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Favorite brand of toothpaste?

• Total voters
i’m currently using crest (specifically the crest 3D white fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste), but i was using a sensodyne toothpaste before this one, and i’ve used colgate toothpastes as well.

the crest one was given and recommended to me by my dentist after a cleaning, but i do prefer sensodyne a bit more, just because it’s more geared towards sensitive teeth (and my teeth are very sensitive). but the crest one has been working just fine; the mint flavour isn’t too overpowering (extremely minty toothpastes make me nauseous), and it’s kept my teeth clean and in good shape.

I'm a "toothpaste is toothpaste" kind of person, but rn I'm using Colgate. I'm more picky with my mouthwash though, I don't like Listerine because it's too strong. Colgate mouthwash is just right for me.

I mostly use Sensodyne as my teeth can sometimes be quite sensitive and find that it works well. Sometimes I’ll use Oral-B if it’s on a particular offer and cheaper.

I use Colgate Total, mainly just because it's what I've been using; if my dentist recommended another it wouldn't bother me terribly to switch. I don't think I'm super picky when it comes to toothpaste, although I do prefer a gel consistency to a paste one.

I use Sensodyne. It has a pretty neutral flavour, which is good. I also buy the whitening variety, and several people have made comments about how white my teeth are.

Hmm I don’t care about brands much, but I usually end up having Colgate, oral B or sensodyne sometimes because my teeth are quite sensitive

colgate and crest. mostly because those are the only ones i find that i can grab off the shelf since idrc about brands

I use Sensodyne because I think that tooth enamel is getting weaker. When we run out of that, then I use Colgate or whatever is cheaper.

I grew up on Crest. But my dentist keeps throwing me little colgate samples. I actually find what I prefer is that mint-gel kind of toothpaste, regardless of the brand name. The other flavors or more pasty consistencies are less appealing to me.
And then my best friend can't even do mint toothpaste, so she's always trying to find kid-type-flavors like watermelon (but with adult-strength fluoride!)

Colgate, Aquafresh, Crest.. doesn't really matter, I'll just grab whatever (as long as its not a weird flavoured or weird textured toothpaste)

My standard is a Colgate whitening toothpaste. I'm not loyal to a specific brand, it's just the one I use and like. 😊

Sensodyne, specifically their pronamel intensive enamel repair toothpaste, which is what my dentist and dental hygienest recommended, I have a lot of problems with my teeth from my history of having an eating disorder, so I'm trying to really take care of them as best as I can :)

It's all the same. I got for whatever is reasonably priced. Too much price gouging these days to stick with any brand.

Back