• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Favorite brand of toothpaste?

• Total voters

xlisapisa

ᰔᩚᝰ
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Anyone have a favorite brand they like to stick to or is toothpaste just toothpaste to you? Be as specific or non specific as you’d like.

I tend to stick to Colgate, no specific reason it’s just what I’ve been buying. Sometimes if there’s a good deal on certain brand toothpaste bundles I’d buy that too.

I used to be heavily Colgate (gimme those flip tops) but I really love the Crest gum health toothpaste so that’s what I use. My husband and I actually use different toothpastes! He doesn’t like mine and I don’t like his! 😅

oral b! "pro expert." ironically, my electric toothbrush is the same brand. it's the one you always see ads for here. i think someone bought me a tube years ago, and now i just stick within that brand because i'm more used to the taste. mine's for, like, sensitive teeth and gums according to the box.

Colgate at the moment, but I think I was using Crest before it ran out and I bought this one

Recently I switched to sensodyne and it really helped with my teeth sensitivity. Before I would just buy what was on sale. Either crest or colgate usually.

I use colgate, crest, and sensodyne. Whatever looks like it's on sale! Toothpaste is toothpaste as long as it contains fluoride.

i think we usually opt for whatever is on sale at the time, but we mostly use crest or arm and hammer toothpaste. i feel like i remember using aquafresh and colgate more when i was younger but we haven’t had those brands at home in a while 👀

I use Crest 3D White and also Fluoridex, the former in the morning and the latter at night. I was blessed with shoddy tooth enamel from my mom's side of the family, so Fluoridex is a prescription-strength fluoride toothpaste that I just use once a day to help protect my enamel. Any other time I need to brush my teeth that isn't bedtime I use the Crest toothpaste 😌

I like to use Sensodyne because I have sensitive teeth. Other than that as long as the toothpaste helps with my teeth I don't really care what brand it is.

Aquafresh. I tried Colgate once but I didn't like the different mint taste or the slightly different texture to the toothpaste.

I've used Sensodyne complete for years and I love it.

I've also tried a brand called 'hello' which I liked. I used it once while traveling, but I haven't seen it on my local shelves since.

I use Colgate, Crest and Sensodyne. They all work out great in the long run, though sometimes when my teeth feel like they hurt a bunch, I use Sensodyne for a little until it stops, then I go to the other brands.

Sensodyne. I wouldn't normally care about toothpaste because it's all blegh to me (not a fan of any kind of mint flavoring), but the dental hygienist I go to is really sweet, so I feel obligated to follow her suggestions.

Back