• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you hoping to get for Christmas? ( nothing rude please )

I don't really have christmas wishes anymore and I am happy with everything I get ✨ I want to be young again and feel the excitement of christmas 😭

My parents took me shopping with a specific limit in mind, so I could geek out on my wishes.
My sister will probably also gift me something, in the past it was AC themed but this year it might be Taylor Swift themed considering we went to the concert movie together. I'd love it if she got a signed CD off of eBay or whatever random marketplace. Or some official merch clothing.
I also have a friend whom I do a gift exchange with. She buys something cutesy she finds on Amazon.

I'm pretty happy with the things I picked out for myself, duh. It's an anime figure, a Pokémon plushie and some small Pokémon figurines. I think also something else maybe but I forgot. ;w;

If money wasn't an issue I'd love a gaming computer and eras tour tickets. But neither of those aren't really needs, they're just super expensive fever dreams. Also a car would be useful LOL

Steam/Nintendo gift cards would be pretty cool. Only thing I really need is more time to play games.

Back