• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what are some crossovers you'd love to see?

I think Pokemon would be a REALLY good collab, but maybe that's just the fact it's my special interest rn talking.
minishrug.png
And I'd love to see the return of the collab villagers from New Leaf (ESPECIALLY THE SQUID SISTERS SQUIRRELS) and the Nintendo-themed furniture!

I'm rather surprised there's no Kirby crossover in the game, here are my designs for Kirby-themed villagers, taken directly from Puck and Marina's amiibo card models.

I know Kirby looks more like an Octavian/Marina hybrid, but I really tried my best to design him...the star on his shirt is supposed to reference the warp star in the Kirby games. I am quite proud of my design for King Dedede!
2024_03_06_122_Kleki.png
2024_03_06_12v_Kleki.png

oh i'd love a sailor moon collab 🥺🥺
i'm picturing more celestial items and celestial themed clothing~

I'd love another monster hunter collaboration.

Erupe from MH frontier would make an adorable goat villager, and of course having Felyne return from the welcome amiibo update would rock.

A Rajang themed monkey villager would be awesome too, and a Stygian Zinogre wolf would be cool.

A Nakarkos themed octopus villager would be scary. The eyes would glow at night and they'd look fearsome.

A Snowbaron Lagombi rabbit villager would be the fanciest bnuuy in the land! Could even have a little hat to reference the armor set made with the parts.

For the pigs, a jock Bulldrome themed lad would be... well they'd exist, just like how Bulldrome does.

Now onto the bears!
For the cubs, an arzuros. Lil blue bear.
And for the regular bear, a redhelm arzuros theme would be the cherry on top. Full on rock themed house and everything.

A gargwa themed bird villager... easter themed house! Eggs eggs eggs! Festivale!

For a deer villager it'd have to be an Antekka. They could have soups and stews indoors.

Not sure if anyone would care to hear more ideas in this vein, or if anyone has their own wants for a mh collab.

Back