• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Which Tera type Mew did you get?

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura

If you haven't done so already and you own a copy of Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet, PLEASE log on to your game, go to Mystery Gift, and enter the code "GETY0URMEW." You can receive your very own level 5 Mew with a random Tera type and a move to match said type!

With that out of the way, I want to know. Which Tera type Mews did you all get? On Scarlet I ended up getting a Ground type one, which I don't care too much about, BUT on Violet I got a Steel Tera type Mew! I'm really happy about that seeing as it could have potential competitive use, especially because it has a good nature to boot. :giggle:

I got Normal, Steel, Ice, and Flying. The Normal I’m going to change whenever I get enough Shards because it is pretty bad and can’t give super effective STAB Tera Blast and because so many types resist Normal.

I gone none because I don't care lol.
Maybe its just a feeling of apathy settling in or knowing the over-hype of Mew as an event mon but I just...dont...care. Its strange so I'm not sure if anyone else understands.

I got Bug lol. Underwhelming but this is the first time I've gotten a Mew legally, and at a level where I can actually train it so that's cool!

On my main I got Poison, on my secondary storage account I got Grass. I've already got a lv 100 Mew in BD though, so I probably won't raise these two.

Maybe its just a feeling of apathy settling in or knowing the over-hype of Mew as an event mon but I just...dont...care. Its strange so I'm not sure if anyone else understands.
I get it. I'm trying to get all of the international dex entries, so I need as many mythicals as possible to trade. But I'm really disappointed that it's Mew again, considering we have a permanent Mew giveaway on BD/SP that most people can farm for early in the game.

Cool piece of trivia: Due to a bug with the last Volcanion giveaway, it is currently not possible to have a legit CHS or CHT Volcanion. As someone trying to complete the language dex entries, I would have much preferred an event to amend this instead of another Mew.

I got ghost, which I was happy about, as it's my favourite pokemon type!

Back