• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what are some crossovers you'd love to see?

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
Bells
Switch
5186-5670-3906
White Pansy
Untitled227_20240118080039.png

ik we already have sanrio villagers, and all the mario furniture, but there is so many possibilities here for new villagers!

- pokemon
i'd be so happy with this because i think these two games are very linked! (this is my design of an eevee villager):
Untitled223_20240113203514.png

- legend of zelda
now i personally have not played any of these games but i know there is already w. link who should be added back imo!
- splatoon
i love cece so much i'd love to have her on my island!! what did she do to you nintendo?
- disney
would love to see some disney related characters, either disney animals or disney princesses would be amazing!! (come on cheshire cat!!)
- kirby
this would probably only need one villager, but i'd love to still see this!!
- tomodachi life
i have a feeling that tomodachi life is gonna be on switch at some point, and i think while there would probably be no villagers, it would be super good for marketing and stuff!

what would you guys want?

Untitled227_20240118080039.png

Last edited:
I want a Metroid crossover in New Horizons like they did in New Leaf so then I can have Metroid items and have all of my favorite Nintendo franchises in New Horizons(Animal Crossing, Super Mario and Metroid) (Pokemon isn't a Nintendo franchise, it doesn't count)

Oh man, Tomodachi Life crossover?? What would that even be? I've played the DS and 3DS versions and it's just nonsense. Loved it. 🤣 I've seen some more mature crossovers, like Monster Hunter, so perhaps something along those lines would be cool. I like Metal Gear, so that's one example I suppose. I'd like that. 🐍📦

Regardless of how New Horizons has made me feel about the future of the Animal Crossing series, if they were to release a Pokemon Crossing game I'd buy it in a heartbeat, as well as whatever console it released on.

I want a Metroid crossover in New Horizons like they did in New Leaf so then I can have Metroid items and have all of my favorite Nintendo franchises in New Horizons(Animal Crossing, Super Mario and Metroid) (Pokemon isn't a Nintendo franchise, it doesn't count)
i think that'd be cool as well! i've never played the game before but it's another good idea
Post automatically merged:

Oh man, Tomodachi Life crossover?? What would that even be? I've played the DS and 3DS versions and it's just nonsense. Loved it. 🤣 I've seen some more mature crossovers, like Monster Hunter, so perhaps something along those lines would be cool. I like Metal Gear, so that's one example I suppose. I'd like that. 🐍📦
yes thats a great idea!! i think it'd be funny if animal crossing had, like, a news thing like tomodachi life does 😂

They've already had some crossovers in NL like Mars mentioned. It would be nice to have it where we could use the amiibos to buy furniture based off of those games or invite villagers who resembled characters from the game like Wolf-Link, Medli, the squid sisters, ect

I loved the chickens from zelda and if you toggled them they would cluck.

Regardless of how New Horizons has made me feel about the future of the Animal Crossing series, if they were to release a Pokemon Crossing game I'd buy it in a heartbeat, as well as whatever console it released on.
YESS SAME!! it'd be so cool seeing some pokemon as villagers

They've already had some crossovers in NL like Mars mentioned. It would be nice to have it where we could use the amiibos to buy furniture based off of those games or invite villagers who resembled characters from the game like Wolf-Link, Medli, the squid sisters, ect

yes i think we should have more amiibos which have things ingame as well, maybe i'd actually buy some 😂

would also like to see stardew valley 😭

Last edited:
Ooo Kirby would be awesome! Maybe a tamagotchi crossover?

Aww I love the Eevee as a Villager mockup. I think Pokémon would have the most options for characters to turn into Pokémon, and they could add some items like Poké Balls, a map wall item, Ash's outfit. Do I think they'd actually do a crossover? No, lol. But it's a cool idea!

I think my dream crossover would by Pikmin, purely because they could make a villager for each color Pikmin and have them be all different species, which would be fun to collect. Plus I love the dumb Pikmin hats in NL, and they could make more items related to planting/growing Pikmin (not crops you'd grow, but just decor that looks like Pikmin in the ground).

Above all I'd mainly like to see previous crossover Villagers return in the next game. That would be so fun to see them all in HD and get new love.

that eevee villager is so cute!!
honestly, i’d love to see some weird ones! like the fueki collab that included that hamster villager, or kokuyo camlin, or the 7-11 promotion!! a personal favorite of mine.

I'd love a pokemon crossover! I think it would be cool to see what villagers and item designers they could do with it!

Your Eevee villager design is so cute I want a pokemon collab so bad now!!
I honestly got the collabs I wanted in new leaf, now I just want them to bring them all back. Medli not being in new horizons hurt me!! She's one of my favorites!! 😭

I'd like to see a New Leaf x New Horizons crossover 🤡

In all seriousness though, a Pokémon crossover would be amazing. Maybe a Katamari Damacy crossover too?! Gimme a katamari to roll around my island

I loved the cuccos!

Yeah, back on topic...definitely Zelda and Pokemon would be good crossovers. I felt that New Leaf did better than New Horizons when it came to crossovers. I always expect Mario stuff but felt disappointed that we got less than in NL. I am very surprised that there hasn't been any Pokemon related crossovers in the AC games. Maybe in PC but I don't follow that anymore.

pokemon and animal crossing are two of nintendo’s biggest franchises, i’m so sure a crossover game / dlc / villagers would get them big bucks!!

i’d love to see this happen, crossing my fingers!!

Pokémon is the #1 thing I want to see a crossover with Animal Crossing. We can have a few Pokémon plushies, a customizable Pokéball lamp, and a Pikachu hat and Eevee hat.

Unpopular opinion, but I'm not huge on crossovers. I'd be fine with clothing/furniture items, but I don't really miss the Zelda/Splatoon villagers. If they kept them going that'd be one thing, but it looks like they've already been retired to the lost villagers list.

I felt the same way about Mario Kart. Didn't care for the villagers/inklings/Link. It's Mario Kart, not Nintendo Kart. If the company wants to go that route then retire the Mario Kart title and just make it Nintendo Kart.

I'm fine with Smash, because it has always been primarily a crossover game.

Bring back the Zelda villagers!!

Pokemon will be such a grand idea, in New leaf the amount of pokemon patterns and clothing people made were amazing. I've seen some sort gifs of it actually happening and it is the cutest!

crossover with spiritfarer might be cute, mainly because I would love to get the main characters clothing, and maybe get the chance to get horns for an accessory for example? Maybe something with Kid Icarus?

Back