• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you hoping from Nintendo at E3 this year?

Something actually new that isn't just a port. Seems like Nintendo has just been shelling out their 3DS and WiiU games as ports as of late and since I own most of them, I want something new. I know they're doing this because the WiiU sells and its overall popularity was hurt because they didn't really promote it all that well.

I would like to hear news about Metroid and know it isn't just a dead franchise like F-Zero. They promised Metroid Prime 4 many years ago and we never heard anything. Some news on Botw2 would be nice, but Botw wasn't really my main go to Zelda game. I loved the points of interests, dungeons, and caves as well as some of the sidequests in the other games, but Botw focused so much on a huge overworld and there wasn't a lot to do out there. It all looked samey after a while.

Zelda stuff mainly and maybe some Metroid ports if they’ve got nothing for Prime 4 currently. Anything else might be a nice surprise. Also no long drawn out JRPG segment. Like JRPGs, but god these sections suck in any Nintendo presentation.

I really hope we see Metroid Prime 4! I've been excited for that pretty much since the Switch came out lol

All I really wish for is something totally brand new that I like. Not a remake, not a sequel, not a port, not a spinoff. I want to be surprised by something new and interesting. I can't remember the last time that happened. It must have been back with the first Spatoon in 2015. Maybe the original release of Miitopia in 2016, though that feels like a spinoff of their other Mii-based games, really. Either way, it feels like perhaps it's time for Nintendo to break out something completely new and cool.

And, yes, I'm sure they've released some totally new stuff in the last five years, just none of it interested me specifically. This is my wish. ^o^;>

20210614_235452.jpg

Looking back on my list. I need to add more.

Bayonetta 3

Another Monster Hunter R update (gore and fatalis must return)

Nintendo land!

Arms 2

Maybe Nintendo dogs

F-Zero(where are you)
and really any other none Nintendo game for the switch

It's literally in roughly 3 hours and I'm so so excited but I'm really trying to keep my expectations low lol

I've my fingers crossed for a Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water port (or remaster/remake of one of the older games) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the franchise this year. A brand new game has unfortunately been ruled out already, unless the director was bluffing.
Probably not, but I can dream.

Besides that I'd like to see Mario Kart 9 and a new Nintendogs game. @dizzy bone jokingly mentioned the latter earlier today and now I genuinely want to see it happen. But not as a full price title.

300px-Squidbagging.gif

tumblr_pinnneWzgK1tc0tabo1_250.gif
tumblr_pq8dkbebgX1r1zpk0o2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pinnneWzgK1tc0tabo1_250.gif

300px-Squidbagging.gif

Oh I hope something with splatpoon 3 is shown alsp botw2 and a hugh animal crossing update please. I also want a release date for Rune factory

Metroid 5 is welcome, but still dying for Metroid Prime 4. The longer it takes, the better the game will be I think. It would be cool if they'd rerelease the trilogy for Switch in the meantime though.

So disappointed by that direct lmao I really wanted an AC update, maybe mk9 announcement and splatoon 3 info
edit; also pokemon update and BOTW 2 info

although warioware looks pretty good!

Back