• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

History of TBT Mirrors

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Now that the Wagon of Mirrors event has closed, I would like to know all of the mirrors this site ever hosted in its TBT Fairs and other events, as well as the correct answers to each mirror.

I’m curious to know what were used as the mirrors in the events I missed.

Probably not going to get around to it for a while, but this year's event did have me looking back at a lot of old stuff and wanting to put together a complete gallery sometime. But maybe you'll beat me to it!

I haven’t saved any pictures other than the butterfly one, but that’s only because I want to show that to my friends and family.

I can wait a while to see all of the mirrors, whether it would be three weeks, six months, nine quadrillion nanoseconds, or whenever you feel ready.

Here is a recent one. Might take me a bit to find the older ones.

mirror.png

Golbat

Here's the ones I have access to right now!
*Not in order sorry

I don't have access to all of them but:

bonusmirror2017.png

"Peach" or her legs anyways-
Other answers from this year that I can remember were Kracko, and Zelda (botw)

tbtfairmirrorround5.png

Yoshi
tbtfairmirrorround6- SHEEP.png

?
tbtfairmirrorround4.png

Diantha

tbtfairmirrorroundbonus1.png

Isabelle?

EC1251F9-5484-401A-9FD0-2B9A64A2D397.png

Farley
tbtfairmirrorroundbonus2.png

?
tbtfairmirrorroundbonus3.png

?

*Not technically proper mirrors but still
01-2021.png

Ètoile
mirror 2.png

Spike
mirror 3.png

Brittany
mirror4.png

Mr Frosty
mirror 5.png

Flow (splatoon 2)
6.png

Ditto

*again not standard mirrors
mirror thingy.png

Olimar
challenge 5 mysteries of the monolith.png

Niko
monolith6.png

Judd
monolith7.png

Chargin' Chuck
monolith8.png

Serena

If anyone has any of the missing answers or pictures I'd be happy to add them to the list!
Post automatically merged:

I'll also add this event's mirrors!

halloween2023-mirror-one.png

Oatchi
halloween2023-mirror-two.png

Wiggler

halloween2023-mirror-three-cleared.png

Wardell
wicked reflection.png

Dark Lord (Miitopia)

Last edited:
bonusmirror2017.png

What the hell is this. Where is Peach?! Can someone please show me the solution?

EC1251F9-5484-401A-9FD0-2B9A64A2D397.png

Okay, okay, you want to tell me this is not kakashi with a loveball in front of the Eiffel tower? I thought it was actually a thing when someone posted it in the mirror thread...

The mirrors this year were easy compared to this nightmare lol

View attachment 519372
What the hell is this. Where is Peach?! Can someone please show me the solution?

View attachment 519373
Okay, okay, you want to tell me this is not kakashi with a loveball in front of the Eiffel tower? I thought it was actually a thing when someone posted it in the mirror thread...

The mirrors this year were easy compared to this nightmare lol

I don't see Peach in the butterfly one.
Here's the visual aid provided-
I don't think anyone got it correct, and rightly so 😔
I demand a refund for the hours I spent straining my eyes for this one

bonusmirror2017 reveal.png

The main reason why the Butterfly Peach mirror was the most memorable one (even more than Kracko, who became the 2017 Fair’s mascot since his mirror was revealed) was because I threatened to sue the moderator that designed it. We discussed a 10,000 TBT lawsuit in that thread, and others are willing to join. When the answer of the butterfly mirror was about to be revealed, the spoiler title said “Who’s going to start this class action suit over emotional damages?”, referencing the lawsuit. I like how the staff makes references to our silly discussions in official announcements.

I missed out on most of these but that doesn't really matter considering my brain can't figure out ANY of them. Those ones without the answers I am really curious about because I cannot really see anything there, haha.
The closest I got was looking at Flow's mirror and getting the feeling I was seeing a Splatoon NPC. I did not figure out which one.
It also took me several minutes to figure out how Mr. Frosty's mirror even looked like him at all! My brain is really not cut out for this.
Don't even get me started on the butterfly, lol. I can see why nobody figured that one out.

Edit: Actually, I forgot I figured out one of them. Spike's seems too easy?

I think the most memorable mirrors were the Kracko mirror, Butterfly Peach mirror, and the obscured Zelda mirror that only four users got right.

Butterfly Peach mirror was so infamous because no one could guess it lmao. It’s just half of Peach’s body, who woulda thunk 😭
I’ll aslo never forget the Diantha one. She was the most forgettable Pokemon champion to me, so when they revealed her I was like, “...who?” And that’s coming from someone who beat XY. 😭

Ahh, kinda proud I got some of these right xD I would never have gotten that butterfly one, though its really pretty

Back