Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are mirrors actually this bad? also, we should name all the characters we know, so we can refer back to them when the mirrors arrive.
Yes the mirrors are this bad. arguably have seen worse than the examples posted LOL 😭

Sometimes there are easier ones though! It's a gamble and really depends on the host having mercy on us.

Yes the mirrors are this bad. arguably have seen worse than the examples posted LOL 😭

Sometimes there are easier ones though! It's a gamble and really depends on the host having mercy on us.
The one mirror I can never forget is the butterfly mirror from 2017. It was so bad that I publicly talked about suing the moderator who designed it. I thought of filing a 10,000-TBT lawsuit. Because of our discussion of lawsuits, Justin asked who’s going to start the class action suit in the spoiler title as the butterfly mirror was revealed (which nobody got right).

I wanna see some examples so I know what I'm up against, as this is my first mirror event.

When the event starts, I’m thinking about not mentioning any Nintendo character anywhere on the site. I know the consequences of sharing answers or hints. I could get suspended from this site for six months if I slip up once.

Mirrors are one of my absolute favourite tbt things no lie. I tend to be iffy at them but have so much fun!

I'm ready to give it my best shot. Let's hope luck is on my side and that the headaches will be totally worth it!

I like that even wrong answers will get you into the raffle!

Speaking of wrong answers, will the fan favourite "Best wrong answers" section return?
Me too!
I am curious to see what the special raffle will be also :)

Despite the best attempts at sabotage by some carnival visitors, the Wagon of Mirrors has safely arrived for your first challenge!

You carefully take your first steps inside the wagon to discover this sight before your eyes...

👻 Challenge #1👻
What Nintendo Character Is This?

Guess before Oct 18th 5PM EDT!

halloween2023-mirror-one.png

👻 How to Play 👻

Throughout The Bell Tree's Haunted Carnival, various mirror challenges will be presented in this thread according to the schedule. Each challenge is an image obscuring a secret Nintendo character -- your job is to investigate the image and correctly guess what Nintendo character is hiding within!

To participate in the event and submit your answer to the current challenge, create a thread in the Wagon of Mirrors Submissions board with the following information:
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current mirror challenge!
  • Round: Select the current challenge #, listed above each mirror.
The thread title and message can be anything you want -- it doesn't matter as we will only be using the 'Your Guess' field for your answer. If you provide your answer in the title or message and not the Your Guess field... it won't count! DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

Last edited:
Remember how I said I looked at the previous examples and immediately lost any confidence?

Yeah.

I immediately saw one thing and only one thing but I'm pretty sure my brain invented it and it's not something that exists or has a name

Oh...no. I have an idea but honestly not sure. It looks so familiar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back