Wagon of Mirrors - That's All, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a brief reprieve, the Wagon of Mirrors has triumpently reopened its enticing doors with your second challenge!

While questioning your sanity of choosing to willingly enter this god forsaken wagon a second time, you take a confident step inside to discover this sight before your eyes...

πŸ‘» Challenge #2 πŸ‘»
What Nintendo Character Is This?

Guess before Oct 22nd 5PM EDT!

halloween2023-mirror-two.png

To participate in the event and submit your answer to the current challenge, create a thread in the Wagon of Mirrors Submissions board with the following information:
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current mirror challenge!
  • Round: Select the current challenge #, listed above each mirror.
The thread title and message can be anything you want -- it doesn't matter as we will only be using the 'Your Guess' field for your answer. If you provide your answer in the title or message and not the Your Guess field... it won't count! DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

I really like this mirror! Not what’s inside, but the outside (aka a whole series of collectibles). I guess this mirror is an β€œassorted” collector like me.

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!

For pain.

Well, guess I won't be looking too much at it just before going to bed or I won't be able to sleep :D

petition for everyone who gets this mirror right to get one collectible from the image of their choosing
Signed!

If I could get anything I want without selling, I could aim for the gold trophy or reclaim the orange mote of flame that I deleted eight years ago.

When I first loaded the page, I didn't even realize that I was looking at the next mirror. I was like, "Oh, that's a nice collage showing all the collectibles." Once I actually processed that it was a mirror something came to mind, but now I'm starting to second guess myself.

I have no idea what the answer is but I like this mirror much much more than the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back