White Lily
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (52) +
★WELCOME!★

Yeah, it's another one of these things.
Got a problem with that? 1v1 me, m9.

Anyway, I've got nothing productive to do with my time game since I've beaten the main game, so I decided I'm going to help you guys 'n' gals by doing what you don't want to waste your time doing. So long as it's Pok?mon related.

System Status
Systems online

Rules & Notes

• All Pok?mon I am offering are LEGAL. That means no cheats or powersaves whatsoever.
  • All Pok?mon that I breed are LEGAL. This means some Pok?mon are unable to be in some balls.
  • I have the right to refuse an offer.
  • Your order will be refunded if either I screw up or if you call off the order.
  • Based on the current situation I'm in, please give me 1-3 days to complete your order. If I take more than three days then your order cost is halved and rounded down to the nearest whole bell.
  • Do not hassle me. Doing so will end up in you being ignored and/or your order being cancelled, no exceptions.
  • If for whatever reason I end up hatching a shiny, it will go up for adoption.
  • Not all prices are final. I'm willing to haggle.

Breeding

I am willing to breed anything that is able to be bred.
The costs of multiple Pok?mon stack, including the add-ons.
I will only breed up to five 31-IV's. If the sixth ends up as 31, the first born with such stats will be used for future breeding purposes. Otherwise, that sixth IV is free. Non-specified 31-IVs are also free.
I will not breed for specific Hidden Powers.

Costs
Base Cost - 50 BTB
Specific Ability - +10 BTB
Specific Nature - +5 BTB
Specific Gender - +5 BTB
Specific Ball - +10 BTB
Egg Moves - +5/+10 BTB (10 if chainbreeding is required) (each)
Rare Item (e.g. Weakness Policy) - +15 BTB
Specific 31-IV - +10 BTB (each)

Breeding Request
Pok?mon -
Username -
IGN -
Friend Code -
Add-ons -
Training? -
Total Cost -

Slots

1. -
2. -
3. -

Training

I will also train any Pok?mon if you ask me.
Halving the training cost does not mean halving the breeding/purchase cost.
You do not have to fill out a training form if you're buying from me. Just include the training specifications in the breeding/purchase request.
You will have to trade me the Pok?mon that I'm training if it's not from me.

Costs
Leveling - +1 BTB per level
EV Training - +10 BTB per specified stat, +5 to reset
Moves - Free if by Level Up, +10 (each) if by BP Tutor
If bred/bought from me - 1/2 Training Cost

Training Request
Username -
IGN -
Friend Code -
# of Levels -
EV's & Amount -
Moves to be learned -
Total Cost -

Legends/Events/Shinies

Over the years I've amassed quite the stronghold of legendary, event, and shiny monsters. So many, in fact, that I will never have a reason to use some of them. Feel free to offer on any of them. I have not listed the non-event/shiny legendaries that I have. Feel free to ask if I have a certain one.
I am uncertain of any of the IVs that these things have, so feel free to ask about it and I'll check. Also feel free to ask of the natures/abilities.

Shinies

Unfezant
Seaking
Virizion (Reserved)
Dragonite
Delphox (Nicknamed "Snixle")
Blissey (Reserved)
Palkia (Reserved)
Luxray (Unoriginal)

Events
When a Pok?mon is marked as Unoriginal, it usually means it has different statistics than it had when it was first received.

Pok?mon Bank HA Meganium
Pok?mon Bank HA Typhlosion
Pok?mon Bank HA Feraligatr
Pok?mon Black 2/White 2 Pok?Dex Book HA Gothorita
GAMESTP Jirachi (Unoriginal) (Reserved)
Gen III Event Mew (Uncertain which event)
FEB2012 Mewtwo
2012MAY Darkrai (Unoriginal) (Reserved)
SPR2012 Reshiram
Sly Zoroark
SMR2012 Keldo (Unoriginal)
Steven's Beldum
Gen III Event Celebi (Uncertain which event) (Unoriginal)
HA Serperior
HA Emboar
HA Samurott
Pok?mon Bank Celebi (Reserved)
20th Anniversary Mew code

Breedjects
(Breeding Rejects)

I now also sell the Pok?mon that don't exactly match the description of what I'm breeding.
Feel free to offer for them.

Marill - 5IV
Adamant - Huge Power - Dive Ball
Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Refresh
Nicknameable | Default - Tsunami if Male, Mariana if Female

2x -Sp. Atk | 1x Male, 1x Female
2x -Def | 2x Female
4x -Sp. Def | 2x Male, 2x Female
3x -Speed | All Male​

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm interested in the following:
Unfezant
Florges
Liberty Island Victini
GTS Vivillon
Pok?ball Vivillon
(1) Mew Code

Could you tell me the abilities, natures, and IVs of the shiny Unfezant and Florges?
Also, what color is the Florges?

How much would you want for the Mew codes? Are they NA codes?

The Event/Shiny Pok?mon are meant to be offered upon. Just try not to underprice me.

Hello!
I'm interested in the following:
Unfezant
Florges
Liberty Island Victini
GTS Vivillon
Pok?ball Vivillon
(1) Mew Code

Could you tell me the abilities, natures, and IVs of the shiny Unfezant and Florges?
Also, what color is the Florges?

Thank you for your interest!

The Florges is in an Ultra Ball, has been caught at the Friend Safari, so it's red, has an Adamant nature but still has a decently high Sp. Atk stat, has Symbiosis as its ability, and has max IV's in Attack and Sp. Def. Relatively superior rating, below average all around.

The Unfezant was caught wild in a Pok?ball with a Naughty nature, Super Luck as an ability, and no max IV's. However, its highest IV is Sp. Atk. I suppose you could make it a frail mixed attacker.

In conclusion, they're both kept mainly for collection.

Now selling my breedjects!

Issue with trading identified:
WiFi restrictions. Unable to trade until tomorrow. Still able to take orders and sell Mew codes, though.​

The Event/Shiny Pok?mon are meant to be offered upon. Just try not to underprice me.

Thank you for your interest!

The Florges is in an Ultra Ball, has been caught at the Friend Safari, so it's red, has an Adamant nature but still has a decently high Sp. Atk stat, has Symbiosis as its ability, and has max IV's in Attack and Sp. Def. Relatively superior rating, below average all around.

The Unfezant was caught wild in a Pok?ball with a Naughty nature, Super Luck as an ability, and no max IV's. However, its highest IV is Sp. Atk. I suppose you could make it a frail mixed attacker.

In conclusion, they're both kept mainly for collection.

Hm.
I'll drop the Unfezant.
I'm somewhat still interested in Florges.
I'm not sure what to offer for Florges + others?
I don't want to lowball you, ha ha.

I'm interested in that Mac Hoopa. I've no idea how much they go for though, so what would you like for it?

Hm.
I'll drop the Unfezant.
I'm somewhat still interested in Florges.
I'm not sure what to offer for Florges + others?
I don't want to lowball you, ha ha.

Erm, maybe 150 for all of 'em? Somewhere around that?

[Edit] I should also mention that I've trained the Florges myself, so it either has distributed EV's or randomly strewn ones.

I'm interested in that Mac Hoopa. I've no idea how much they go for though, so what would you like for it?

I 'unno, they aren't very rare as they were distributed at McDonald's restaurants, so maybe somewhere 'round 50 TBT?

Last edited:
Erm, maybe 150 for all of 'em? Somewhere around that?

[Edit] I should also mention that I've trained the Florges myself, so it either has distributed EV's or randomly strewn ones.

150 TBT sounds good to me.
If you're willing to accept the offer, then please VM me whenever you're available to trade.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I am now able to trade!

On another note, I left my Mew code cards at my mother's house so I only have one code to give right now.​

Due to unavoidable circumstances, I am unable to trade for a while.

However, I am still able to sell Mew codes.
Also, any orders with listed prices are half off.​

Back