Shop ★✦★~Vis Pokémon Services | 1 Mew code left~★✦★

Hi! About your Darkrai, what exactly do you mean by unoriginal?

Thank you for your interest, but the Darkrai is currently reserved for a potential buyer. I can contact you if the sale is canceled if you want.

When a Pok?mon is marked as Unoriginal, it usually means it has different statistics than it had when it was first received. In the case of my Darkrai, it has been used in PvE battles, so it has risen a level and has unevenly distributed EVs.

How much are you looking for with the 20th anniversary mew codes?

Probably around 50 BTB, but I can lower it.

Last edited:
Hi! Can i have the gamestop jirachi and pkmn bank celebie for 120tbt? Would that be too much? and also, i want 3 mew codes, would 75tbt for each work or? Sorry im really bad with pricing, pls lmk

Thank you for your interest, but the Darkrai is currently reserved for a potential buyer. I can contact you if the sale is canceled if you want.

When a Pok?mon is marked as Unoriginal, it usually means it has different statistics than it had when it was first received. In the case of my Darkrai, it has been used in PvE battles, so it has risen a level and has unevenly distributed EVs.

Probably around 50 BTB, but I can lower it.

50 is a bit high for me but I will buy one code

Hi! Can i have the gamestop jirachi and pkmn bank celebie for 120tbt? Would that be too much? and also, i want 3 mew codes, would 75tbt for each work or? Sorry im really bad with pricing, pls lmk

Oh, that's perfectly fine. I'll mark them as reserved and message you when I can trade. On the subject of the Mew codes, do you have more than one Gen 6 game? You can only receive a Mew once per copy.

50 is a bit high for me but I will buy one code

I'll accept 25 if you would rather do that.

Also, I left my Mew codes at my father's house, so I can't send any until tomorrow. Sorry!

Oh, that's perfectly fine. I'll mark them as reserved and message you when I can trade. On the subject of the Mew codes, do you have more than one Gen 6 game? You can only receive a Mew once per copy.

Also, I left my Mew codes at my father's house, so I can't send any until tomorrow. Sorry!

That would be super rad, and I will send the points when you have the codes, been scammed before and all, not saying you would but ya know, incase. Just PM me

That would be super rad, and I will send the points when you have the codes, been scammed before and all, not saying you would but ya know, incase. Just PM me

That's perfectly fine, thank you for your business!

well actually 1 code is for me and the other 2 are for my friends so. Yea. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually, can i just have 1 code?

I'll accept it if you haven't already gotten someone else to do it, but I can't access my 3DS until Friday. Do you mind waiting? If so, then I'll get it evolved to Dragonite at lv. 55 for 20 bells.

40 is fine. Unfortunately I still can't access my 3DS yet, but I should be able to by Friday. D'you mind waiting until then?

That's fine! VM me when ready!

If there are two codes left, can I have two? I'll go 100 BTB, 50 each.
If not enough available, I can do just one. My brother and I missed the event :(
And, yes, the codes are NA? Sorry if it has been stated in-thread...
EDIT: nvm, they are

Last edited:
If there are two codes left, can I have two? I'll go 100 BTB, 50 each.
If not enough, I can do just one. My brother and I missed the event :(

Yes, that's fine. I'll mark them as reserved; thank you for your interest.

I have my Mew codes now, so any of y'all who wanted one I'll notify.

The Dragonite is a 6IV non-native with Multiscale and I believe an Adamant nature. I don't know about its EVs but I think its Attack stat is maxed.

Bump

Still got one Mew code left!

Oh! I need the Alakazam before Friday, it seems! Can I drop my order? Have you already started? If so, I'll pay you and you can give it to me after, I'll have 2 xD Ty! Sorry!

Oh! I need the Alakazam before Friday, it seems! Can I drop my order? Have you already started? If so, I'll pay you and you can give it to me after, I'll have 2 xD Ty! Sorry!

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.

Back