• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Three in a row for Diana. Also, I think Margie had the biggest increase this week. She went up a whopping 50 spots, from #50 of Tier 4, all the way up to #30 of Tier 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow, awesome to see Maple back in Tier 1! She deserves it. <3 I'll forgive her for surpassing Stitches cause she's adorable. XD As for Flurry, wow, she's very close to the top! Has a hamster ever been in Tier 1 before? My memory's really fuzzy on it. If not, then we may have a new record. Hamster villagers are super adorable.

Great update as always. :D
Maple is probably my favorite villager of all time. Not only is she adorable, she is also a total sweetheart, like all normal villagers. Maybe that's why six of the Top 15 villagers are normal (Lolly, Fauna, Marina, Maple, Merengue and Skye).

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Three in a row for Diana. Also, I think Margie had the biggest increase this week. She went up a whopping 50 spots, from #50 of Tier 4, all the way up to #30 of Tier 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple is probably my favorite villager of all time. Not only is she adorable, she is also a total sweetheart, like all normal villagers. Maybe that's why six of the Top 15 villagers are normal (Lolly, Fauna, Marina, Maple, Merengue and Skye).
ahh normals are my favorite. ❤

Have noticed a lot of people looking for Erik. I got him out my void at last and I was one of 4 on the cycling thread lurking for him. Only by chance I got lucky and a very sweet person got him in boxes for me.
Also seen a lot of lurkers for cookie, I missed whether she got adopted or not yesterday though

Is Lopez in the list somewhere? I can't seem to find him, I'm on my phone though so maybe why

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, found him :)

Could i now lurk for Cookie? Whenever she pops up :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry! wrong thread ><

Same here. And did you notice what I said about Margie going WAY up since the July 7th update?
Yeah Margie has definitely gained a ton of popularity out of nowhere, I wonder if she'll become the next Tia haha.
Have noticed a lot of people looking for Erik. I got him out my void at last and I was one of 4 on the cycling thread lurking for him. Only by chance I got lucky and a very sweet person got him in boxes for me.
Also seen a lot of lurkers for cookie, I missed whether she got adopted or not yesterday though

Erik & Cookie both doing crazy good, yeah. Most certainly will be increasing next update c:

Speaking of which should be tonight/tomorrow morning (I'm hoping).

OVgxnf4.gif

bump ♥​

Back