• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Three in a row for Diana. Also, I think Margie had the biggest increase this week. She went up a whopping 50 spots, from #50 of Tier 4, all the way up to #30 of Tier 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow, awesome to see Maple back in Tier 1! She deserves it. <3 I'll forgive her for surpassing Stitches cause she's adorable. XD As for Flurry, wow, she's very close to the top! Has a hamster ever been in Tier 1 before? My memory's really fuzzy on it. If not, then we may have a new record. Hamster villagers are super adorable.

Great update as always. :D
Maple is probably my favorite villager of all time. Not only is she adorable, she is also a total sweetheart, like all normal villagers. Maybe that's why six of the Top 15 villagers are normal (Lolly, Fauna, Marina, Maple, Merengue and Skye).

bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Three in a row for Diana. Also, I think Margie had the biggest increase this week. She went up a whopping 50 spots, from #50 of Tier 4, all the way up to #30 of Tier 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple is probably my favorite villager of all time. Not only is she adorable, she is also a total sweetheart, like all normal villagers. Maybe that's why six of the Top 15 villagers are normal (Lolly, Fauna, Marina, Maple, Merengue and Skye).
ahh normals are my favorite. ❤

Have noticed a lot of people looking for Erik. I got him out my void at last and I was one of 4 on the cycling thread lurking for him. Only by chance I got lucky and a very sweet person got him in boxes for me.
Also seen a lot of lurkers for cookie, I missed whether she got adopted or not yesterday though

Is Lopez in the list somewhere? I can't seem to find him, I'm on my phone though so maybe why

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, found him :)

Could i now lurk for Cookie? Whenever she pops up :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry! wrong thread ><

Same here. And did you notice what I said about Margie going WAY up since the July 7th update?
Yeah Margie has definitely gained a ton of popularity out of nowhere, I wonder if she'll become the next Tia haha.
Have noticed a lot of people looking for Erik. I got him out my void at last and I was one of 4 on the cycling thread lurking for him. Only by chance I got lucky and a very sweet person got him in boxes for me.
Also seen a lot of lurkers for cookie, I missed whether she got adopted or not yesterday though

Erik & Cookie both doing crazy good, yeah. Most certainly will be increasing next update c:

Speaking of which should be tonight/tomorrow morning (I'm hoping).

OVgxnf4.gif

bump ♥​

Back