• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:

The Wishing Well - THE END!

Never forget the mirror that looks more like Kakashi from Naruto or Shoji from My Hero Academia than Farley

This is such a cool idea. I will have to donate my fairy dust tomorrow when I have a computer available. For now, I’ll try my best to raise some more.

This is a fun little event. I'm not sure who I want to donate my fairy dust to just yet, though.

What a cute idea for an event, go team go!! 🥰✨ I'll donate some dusties to Serena, and some to Farley!

i have concluded that reading this at 1:30 in the morning is no time to read anything of coherence so thanks karma for making a coherent post 😭 a co-op event seems fun though!

sent my dust to farley!
So far what I've learned is there is a number of blessings that you can get to obtain fairy dust, each of which either has a chance to happen or a cooldown between it, or both, and probably a cap on the amount of times you can do it.

The following are the list of possible blessings I've found so far and how to get them:

Conversational Blessing: Post on any thread on any board

Curious Blessing: Visit a thread

Reactive Blessing: React on any post

Inspectional Blessing: Visit someone's profile page

Personalized Blessing: Add a comment on someone's profile (might include your own!)

Democratic Blessing: Voting in a poll

If i find anymore, or anyone else find other types, let me know and I'll get them added!
THANK YOU this is amazing to have as reference.

This is such a neat idea for an event! I've donated all my fairy dust so far to Farley to try to get that extra ticket. I'll add more if/when I earn it.

So fairy dust currency only used for donating. Interesting, first time for me to experience something like this and not having to use the currency on collectibles.

Back