• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The TBT Fair 2013 is finally closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this years TBT fair! Hopefully I'll get more than 2 tickets this year, lol. Glad I'll be here to celebrate 10 years of TBT! :)

So I was relaxing in bed watching anime, and look what appears through my door! Cute Jer <3 anyway Justin told me to stick one on my head.
vr9gzk.jpg

33w0aj5.jpg

Last edited:

So I was relaxing in bed watching anime, and look what appears through my door! Cute Jer <3 anyway Justin told me to stick one on my head.
vr9gzk.jpg

33w0aj5.jpg

Amazing.

vr9gzk.jpg

33w0aj5.jpg

Damn it. I wish I could've gotten stickers. They're very gorgeous though. Hehe. "Who is Jubs?" Never gets old. Just look at Jeremy's beautiful (obviously rushed) handwriting! :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back