• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Valerie
Town Name: Vieques
Dream Address: 4800-5782-1713

Vieques is a [hacked] tropical spring town. I spent a good amount of time on it and it's pretty much done, so I hope you come visit! I have sceencaps on my tumblr and instagram (viequesvillage for both) if you want a preview :)
Oh man, I'm walking through your town and it looks a-ma-zing! Hacking your town sure can broaden your decorating it seems (though personally I wouldn't lol). I only just started peeping around, but it looks so awesome, with all the trees (palm, regular, and bamboo, nice) the time of day you chose goes perfectly with everything. It's all around very nice, you did a damn good job xD how long did all of that take you?

Last edited:
Oh man, I'm walking through your town and it looks a-ma-zing! Hacking your town sure can broaden your decorating it seems (though personally I wouldn't lol). I only just started peeping around, but it looks so awesome, with all the trees (palm, regular, and bamboo, nice) the time of day you chose goes perfectly with everything. It's all around very nice, you did a damn good job xD how long did all of that take you?

Ah thank you so much for visiting!! I started in about June or July, kinda on and off but I spent an embarrassingly long time on it (so many hours gone lol) I'm really happy that you liked it though! <3

Ah thank you so much for visiting!! I started in about June or July, kinda on and off but I spent an embarrassingly long time on it (so many hours gone lol) I'm really happy that you liked it though! <3
Oh you're very much welcome, you deserve it! All those wasted hours were definitely worth it in the end, if it gave you that beauty <3 I won't be the only who likes it, that's for sure :)

Vieques is a [hacked] tropical spring town. I spent a good amount of time on it and it's pretty much done, so I hope you come visit! I have sceencaps on my tumblr and instagram (viequesvillage for both) if you want a preview :)

This town's really nice. Everyone, visit it.

Oh you're very much welcome, you deserve it! All those wasted hours were definitely worth it in the end, if it gave you that beauty <3 I won't be the only who likes it, that's for sure :)

Aww thank you so much!! :) <3 I visited your town by the way and it's really cute!! I loooove how how you've made the paths, the flowers in the middle are such a nice touch :)

This town's really nice. Everyone, visit it.

Thank you so much for visiting! I'm glad you liked it :D I love the theme of your town, the patterns you used look so cool!! (especially that tetris)

Aww thank you so much!! :) <3 I visited your town by the way and it's really cute!! I loooove how how you've made the paths, the flowers in the middle are such a nice touch :)

Thank you so much! It means a lot that you visited :) I'm glad you liked it!

Name: Reese
Town Name: Achewood
Dream Address: 5400-2850-3699

I've been visiting some towns posted here recently to work on my dream badge and figured I'd post my town again since I'm always hoping for new visitors :blush:

just visited and I was amazing; so many great concepts
what hacking allows you to do... XD

I imagine you might like my town

Minor update, but I think I'm pretty much done with updating for now.
Maybe again when the seasons change.
Hope you enjoy dreaming in my town!

Name - Matt
Town Name - Legion
Dream Address - 5500-5444-7755

Side Note - Still work to be done in certain areas such as the villagers and to remove the 3 homes I originally put down to block any villagers moving into those areas.

Last edited:
Hi, I've just got my first Dream Address: 6400-6012-1876
I've held off as I spent ages trying to get all 10 sheep in place.
If you do visit please check out Scotia's house as it's now complete.
Any feedback welcome :)

just updated
would like some advice as to whether to put a log or metal bench in the spot just south of my campsite(marked by pattern)

Since today the grass has changed color once again, my dream town has been updated. A lot of progress has been made, and my town is closer to complete than it ever has been before. Any commentary is welcome, as long as the criticism is constructive!

My DA is 5400-5802-1861, thank you~

Hey all I have great plans for my town my DA is in my sig it's now a bit boring but I promise it will be awesome ;)

Hi, I've just got my first Dream Address: 6400-6012-1876
I've held off as I spent ages trying to get all 10 sheep in place.
If you do visit please check out Scotia's house as it's now complete.
Any feedback welcome :)

Wow, that is super impressive....I'm looking forward to visiting! going to check it out soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Reira
Town Name: Rein
Dream Address: 4400-6002-2216

Duckburg's been updated. Please consider stopping by. I may tinker with it a bit yet, but (finally!) I'm mostly happy with how it is right now.

5300-2306-6573

Thanks!

Last edited:
My town isn't finished yet, but I thought I'd post the DA here.

I update the dream every day for those 5,000 Bells, so what you might have seen one day could be different on another day.

Mayor: Super☆
Town: Lumatown
DA: 7400-5811-2901

Feel free to tell me what you think so far!

Last edited:
Hey, I've just updated my dream. I made quite some changes.
I hope you will enjoy it! :)

5400-5721-0116

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back