The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Olivia
Town Name: Meadow
Dream Address: 5400-3595-3629

welp i think im finally done with my town at least pwp wise id really love some feedback and maybe tips on what can be improved c:

Name: Tyler
Town Name: Lilycove
Dream Address: 5700-5961-7449

Lilycove is exactly what it sounds like, a beautiful beachfront town with lilies as far as you can see, coupled with streams that run through the town! Let me know how it fairs!

I've only really started playing, but I'd like feedback on what to do with my town! Please visit it and be harsh and tell me what to do!

7800-5928-1800

Last edited:
Name: Gensokyo
DA: 4300-5239-7124

just updated and would like a little advice
*Should I move the tower over to the left, keep it as is, or just remove it and make the area between Olivia and Amelia more of a forest?
*A PWP in the little glade north of Mira? I was thinking the bell, but open to ideas
*What flower combo would be good in front of the zen garden? want something blue/purple-ish

Would love for you to come and visit!

Terri from Cloud 9
DC: 5300 2609 6136

Feedback Appreciated. Still a work in progress.

Can someone provide a list of their favorite themed dream addresses? Whether it's species-themed, fantasy, horror, story book-- just a nice little list of dream addresses you find particularly lovely? I'd prefer a short description if possible~ I'm a college student so I only have so much free time ; u ; <3

Please and thank-you!

Can someone provide a list of their favorite themed dream addresses? Whether it's species-themed, fantasy, horror, story book-- just a nice little list of dream addresses you find particularly lovely? I'd prefer a short description if possible~ I'm a college student so I only have so much free time ; u ; <3

Please and thank-you!
I have a short description of each of my themed towns in my signature. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

welp i think im finally done with my town at least pwp wise id really love some feedback and maybe tips on what can be improved c:

That's a lot of bamboo. It looks great and matches the path perfectly. Your town is beautiful. Nice job.

DA is in my sig! I've updated for the fall to welcome my newest resident, Zucker :) No theme to the town of Goldmoon but I've just tried to make a nice relaxing space. Enjoy the lovely sunset!

Name: Gensokyo
DA: 4300-5239-7124
updated in thunderstorm

would like a little advice
*Should I move the tower over to the left, keep it as is, or just remove it and make the area between Olivia and Amelia more of a forest?
*A PWP in the little glade north of Mira? I was thinking the bell, but open to ideas
*What flower combo would be good in front of the zen garden? want something blue/purple-ish

very nice, though it felt a little too structured

I'm new hear so I think I should add my dream addresses:

Name:Lillian
Town Name:AuraMist
Dream Address:5800-5082-1735
(This one is my launch day town)

Name: Susan
Town: TreeHut2
Dream Address:4800-5082-1188
(I sadly lost my first TreeHut due to a corrupt digital file on my old 3DS;-; )

Name: Skyeblue
Town: BlueCity
Dream Address: 5400-5660-2434
(My blue colored theme town)

Name: Annette
Town: RoseGold
Dream Address:5800-5099-0563
(Has all the Fairytale PWPs)

Name: Kitty
Town:Cat?Park
Dream Address: 4500-5084-1553
(My all cat town! =^_^= Still working on the park part.)

Name: Doc
Town Name: Keystone
Dream Address: 4100-5985-3997

my town is still very much a work in progress, but i'm just really pleased with how it's coming along. ;w; i'd love to have some feedback on how i can make any improvements, especially ideas on where i can place some more presents for visitors. eue

P
I'm new hear so I think I should add my dream addresses:

Name:Lillian
Town Name:AuraMist
Dream Address:5800-5082-1735
(This one is my launch day town)

Name: Susan
Town: TreeHut2
Dream Address:4800-5082-1188
(I sadly lost my first TreeHut due to a corrupt digital file on my old 3DS;-; )

Name: Skyeblue
Town: BlueCity
Dream Address: 5400-5660-2434
(My blue colored theme town)

Name: Annette
Town: RoseGold
Dream Address:5800-5099-0563
(Has all the Fairytale PWPs)

Name: Kitty
Town:Cat•Park
Dream Address: 4500-5084-1553
(My all cat town! =^_^= Still working on the park part.)

Well, I 'm visting Rosegold first, since me and your mayor have the same name. :)The paths and flowers colors fit the fairy tale theme very nicely. The cherry blossoms with the bells around Zack's house look great. I love the rose colors around his house, too. The back room is very cool. The main room matches the house exterior nicely. Gotta have a poker room in a house like this. Nice right room. My favorite room is the upstairs. Very nice.

Missy's house- What an adorable character. I love how you made her look. The harvest kitchen is super cute, and I love the backyard.

Annette's house- Now this girl has style. That main room is perfect. This house is a lot of fun. I couldn't wait to see what was in each room. Great job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town of Bluecity.

When I seen that you have a blue themed town, I just had to visit. I love the blue path, and the blue hydrangeas look so pretty. I loved visiting the houses. Thanks for sharing your lovely towns. I'll visit the others later.

Name: ~H
Town Name: Caprica
Dream Address: 5400-5925-2099

Many have seen it before through different sites but I always like to share as I update here and there. It is a very relaxing but almost wistful town. I hope anyone who visits enjoys it and checks out the main mayor house. I am proud of a lot of the rooms.

DA is in my sig! I've updated for the fall to welcome my newest resident, Zucker :) No theme to the town of Goldmoon but I've just tried to make a nice relaxing space. Enjoy the lovely sunset!

haha your description almost reminds me of my town. I too recently got Zucker and I have a late afternoon feel and hopefully relaxing space. There are spaces that need to be filled due to villagers moving out so it's a work in progress I guess plus I am trying to grown more money trees.

DA: 6700-2163-1924
name: Digichan
town: Book End

Last edited:
Name: Viola
Town: Pallet
Dream Adress: 4500-5941-1480

I'm still working on my town though. There are pwp's I still need, and one's I still need to add. I want more greenery and I only want hydrangea bushes (I have tons I need to replace lol). Working on my hybrids too. Plus there's my villager homes, interior and exterior. But how does it look so far? Opinions?

Last edited:
Name: Valerie
Town Name: Vieques
Dream Address: 4800-5782-1713

Vieques is a [hacked] tropical spring town. I spent a good amount of time on it and it's pretty much done, so I hope you come visit! I have sceencaps on my tumblr and instagram (viequesvillage for both) if you want a preview :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back