• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! :cool: I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
Wait...oh my goodness, I've visited your town of Sunshine before (found it on tumblr somewhere) and I really loved it! So creative and well put together. I'll have to visit your others, too!
I'm in your town now. IT'S AWESOME. Thanks for sharing it.

I got 3 towns sooo:

Name: Frozen
Town Name: Cupcake
Dream Address: 6600-4421-8103

Name: Sapphire
Town Name: Teaside
Dream Address: 7800-5611-1883

Name: Maple
Town Name: Rainford
Dream Address: 6400-5643-7766

Cupcake is complete, the others are still WIP!

Last edited:
Name: Faize
Town: Eldar
Dream Address:5600-4310-4896

I'd love if you could visit.

I must warn about slight horror themes.

Would greatly appreciate any review/criticism of town/what I can do to improve~ ovo

Name: Faize
Town: Eldar
Dream Address:5600-4310-4896

I'd love if you could visit.

I must warn about slight horror themes.

Would greatly appreciate any review/criticism of town/what I can do to improve~ ovo

Your towns really cool.I had a lot of fun exploring your creepy town. Although, I 'm not real sure what's going on. Maybe you could pm me the story? Also, I love the upstairs and right room in Faizes house. Thanks for sharing your dream code.

Name: Jessica
Town Name: Dinoland
Dream Address: 5800-5524-2740
Always a work in progress, but I love my little town.

I updated my DA before Alice left, will update it again soon.

I'm seeking advice on some pwp placements and such.
I want to put a cube sculpture and bell... somewhere. I also wanna have a custom design sign that says "do not feed the animals" on it again, and I don't know where that should go. maybe near Re-Tail...?
I can't remember if I removed my picnic blanket before I updated, but I want to move that a little bit, if not completely somewhere else. maybe by the windmill if I end up not keeping it near the campsite.
I also want to make a park-ish area, at least with the jungle gym and a sandbox. that's all I've got, and I'm not sure if I wanna add like, the tire toy or whatever. don't have it yet anyway. I'm just not sure where I wanna put it. I could do it near the campsite/closer to the cliff once Bunnie's out... but I'm not sure.
now that Alice is gone, I wanna put something next to my second character's house. I'm thinking the water well. if anyone's got a different suggestion, feel free to mention it!

edit: so I always forget about all the buffer room pwps require. I really hate that so many spaces behind are needed. and what for? ugh. so that effectively ruined my water well plan, at the least. requires too much buffer room to go right by Bertha's house, which is unfortunate.
I put the flower bed close, but only as a temp. I'm thinking I wanna put the hammock there once I have that. it'll also be close to Clay's house, so I think that'll work well enough.

Last edited:
My town is Tertium, and the dream address is 7300-5449-5338
It's nothing special, but it's my town and I like it the way it is. I'm earning the Bells for a windmill at the moment, and eventually constructing a sort of wind farm.

I made the paths myself, mainly because I couldn't find one that worked for me :p

Ok so I lied, I couldn't wait!!

I decided to take a nap in the lovely sleepy world of Tertium, and it's a really pretty world!
I loved the Flowers and the paths, brilliant for someone who made them themself.
The first place I went was the first house next to the plaza, I loved it!
It was super posh with the music.
I loved the upstairs too, it was like a bathroom!
After that I went back outside, and I spoke to Rachel who said Welcome to me.
The second house was a bit plain.
And then I went outside the house, and found Jaron, who told me thanks!
After that I went down and saw the massive modern Town Hall, which I loved the look off!
I walked down and around, loving the amazing look of the town! I bumped into Sterling who told me the town was fun.
I went to walk through a path, but stupid Poncho was in the way and I couldn't go through so I had to go around, stupid Poncho.
Then I found the modern police station, I talked to Copper and he said I should enjoy my stay. I tried to steal a umbrella but Copper told me it can't be mine and refused to give it to me.
Then I got a bit hungry, so I stole some pears and enjoyed munching on them.
I saw Lobo was inside his house so I paid him a visit, he told me that his place is cool and I got fed up with him so I went outside. After all of that I got lost and bored with the endless maze so I gave up and walked back to the plaza and woke up :p.

I really enjoyed my stay! Thanks so much.
My dream address is 7200-5591-6709
It's not finished and I didn't work on it so it's just how it normally is. Thanks! :3.

Last edited:
I'd love to visit a DA that has Olivia, Deirdre, Pecan, Kitty or O'Hare in their town =) I want to see them!

Plus,

My DA is 7300-5631-6703

I've quite recently restarted so it's still very much a WIP, but please come visit!
I'd also love some suggestions as to where to place the Caf?! It should be available as a PWP soon and I am wondering what would be a good place for it.
And while you're there, please enjoy the Petting Zoo (2nd character Lakin's house). Also still a WIP, but the first room is mostly done =D

Last edited:
I went to walk through a path, but stupid Poncho was in the way and I couldn't go through so I had to go around, stupid Poncho.

YES. I apologise on behalf of my stupid last villager, who decided to place their path in the worst place possible.

Thank you so much for your visit, I'm so glad you liked it!! I must dream of your town ^_^

YES. I apologise on behalf of my stupid last villager, who decided to place their path in the worst place possible.

Thank you so much for your visit, I'm so glad you liked it!! I must dream of your town ^_^
Oh hahaha thanks. Yeah i was like -_- Poncho, are you kiddin' me..
Let me quickly update my town, I worked on it since yesterday :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's updated :p

I'd love to visit a DA that has Olivia, Deirdre, Pecan, Kitty or O'Hare in their town =) I want to see them!

Plus,

My DA is 7300-5631-6703

I've quite recently restarted so it's still very much a WIP, but please come visit!
I'd also love some suggestions as to where to place the Caf?! It should be available as a PWP soon and I am wondering what would be a good place for it.
And while you're there, please enjoy the Petting Zoo (2nd character Lakin's house). Also still a WIP, but the first room is mostly done =D
I have Olivia.
Enjoy your time in Gensokyo

My DA is from the signature. Even if my town isn't complete, I was thinking if anyone can come in. The only things I have to finish my towns is to put many cedar trees around my town. I don't care for the flowers though.

Plus,

My DA is 7300-5631-6703

I have O'Hare o'here : Catlips D.A.- 4500-5582-9486
I also have Pecan here : Rhubarb D.A.-5000-5558-1449

I have Olivia.
Enjoy your time in Gensokyo

I have O'Hare o'here : Catlips D.A.- 4500-5582-9486
I also have Pecan here : Rhubarb D.A.-5000-5558-1449

Thank you both! Olivia was pretty cute! I like her, definitely a potential villager for me!
O'Hare was great! I might want him too, except that I have Genji and Marshal already. They are too much alike XD
Pecan was cute, but I don't think she fits in my town O_O Her eyes creeped me out a bit.

Thank you again, it was great to see the villagers first!

Major updates to Baker today, including Jim Moriarty's house and new villagers! Weather report: cherry blossoms are drifting in the wind, glimmering with starlight. DA is in signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back