• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Princess
Town: Faraway
Dream Address: 4500-2452-3840

Still working on it~ it's still in it's beginning stages.

Last edited:
I updated my town! I'm working on my dream town, it's still a work in progress, but I'm always very happy with some feedback!

Mayor: Rignelda
Town: Moon
Dream adress: 6200-3331-3285

So, I actually update my town every month to celebrate different holidays/give my town a different feel every now and again. I'd love for some travelers to come and see it.

Name: Andrea
Town Name: Eutopia
Dream Address: 5300.3390.1320

Name: Ai
Town Name: Tenshi
Dream Address: 4200-4401-7842

It has been updated with a double rainbow :)

Name: Reese
Town: Achewood
Dream Address: 5400-2850-3699

I've made a lot of tiny improvements since the last time I updated (about a month and a half ago) and said it was "finished" lol. Was waiting for another rainy night to update, but my town's going through a drought or smth so I figured the meteor shower (and pretty purple sky) tonight was good enough. As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts if you visit!! Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: Updated again, the rain is back. <3

Last edited:
Hey all. I updated Cinnabar's dream today - 6600-2275-2009. Recently I've changed around some PWPs and flower arrangements, and gotten two new villagers in the last 6 weeks. I updated on a sunny fall afternoon, so have a relaxing wander and have fun trying on all the Autumn & zen outfits that I've laid out! ^_^

I'm going to start working on my gold dream badge this weekend, and I'll try to visit everyone who's posted recently. If you'd like to exchange reviews/ideas, just PM/VM me! Happy dreaming.

Last edited:
Today [Friday, 09.12.2014], I updated my first town Applewin.

Big change is the inside of secondary human Nick's house.

I plan to do some reworking of paths in this town. It's the purest (in that I wasn't at this site when I began the town in August 2013); so, it's not as polished in path layouts for my other towns. So, I will make some cosmetic changes next time around.

Town date is August 15, 2014. It's after 06:00 p.m. Some goodies await when one arrives.

Dream Address information is in my below signature.

(Suggestions are welcomed. Here and/or in a private message.)

you can always check mine, not really a perfect town, I concentrated more on my mayor's house and expansions than outside landscaping and dreamies.
some projects coming thanks to mii masks, hope I get time and courage to finish them!

Hey everyone I have an amazing Zelda themed town worth to check out. (Also I'm quite new to Bell tree forums.)
All designs are remodeled versions of those you can find on another website. (Dunno if I'm allowed to say which site.)
But I made the town looking like alttp and Majora's mask, And I got only postive reviews so far thanks and enjoy ;)

My new DA is 7000-4638-8296

I updated my town today - I have new a new villager and the lighthouse is currently under construction.

Last edited:
Little update today, address in sig but also here; 6300-2902-4216.

I finally got the floor I needed for my upstairs room in the Alice in Wonderland house (mainly based on the book and video games with a few other comic influences). I'm starting to rearrange and add flowers around town as well. Lots of toys in town (be sure to check out the private beach for streetpass items :)) and outfits and rare's wrapped up on the beach. I'd love some feedback on how things are going, PM is fine and I'd be happy to return the favour :).

Undergoing a massive dream update, where I'm scrapping and redoing half of my town. My Dream Address is in my signature!

Name: Lars
Town Name: Sycora
Dream Address: 7200-3258-5174

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back