• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvest's DA:5800-2153-8372
Mayor: Cherry
HNI_0037.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
I updated my dream address with double rainbow. Also I redesigned my paths lighter w/ roses.

Last edited:
Sonoma's Dream Address
5600-2148-5227

I was going to wait until my plot reset mistake moved out, but she's taking her sweet time. You can probably guess which one it is, lol.

Name:Brittany / Town:Triple H/Dream Address:5000-4360-7869

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor:Brittany / Town:Triple H/Dream Address:5000-4360-7869

HNI_0055.JPG

Name: Boo
Town Name: Phantom
Dream Address: 6800-2282-4553

Town's finally finished, I hope you enjoy Phantom's dream.

HNI_0076.JPG
*Help my mayor when visiting*

Last edited:
Boo is dead-Your town is so cool.The pathway with the ghost eyes is great.Love the graveyard.I have seen nearly 1000 dream towns.This was truely one of the best I have seen.I couldn't wait to visit each room.Love the zen area.Boo's house was just perfect.Omg, the funeral in the basement of Mika's house.Loved it.

Town: Honeymoo Mayor: Taylor
The date in town is December 25th, 4:45 am.
Villagers: Flora // Marina // Merengue // Beau // Cookie
Wolfgang // Poppy // Skye // Portia // Genji

Dream Address : 4100 - 4454 - 3902

:)

i would like to thank whoever visited my dreamtown and that know my town is not the greatest not like some of the towns i visted but i'm trying.

Boo is dead-Your town is so cool.The pathway with the ghost eyes is great.Love the graveyard.I have seen nearly 1000 dream towns.This was truely one of the best I have seen.I couldn't wait to visit each room.Love the zen area.Boo's house was just perfect.Omg, the funeral in the basement of Mika's house.Loved it.

Wow thank you very much, I didn't expect such kind words about my town ;_; I'm glad you enjoyed it!

/gulp.

well seeing as how i freshly updated my dream address with my very first rainbow ever, i guess i'll post my address up here for the first time as well. it's a huge work in progress, in the baby stages still but i'm becoming very proud.

5100 - 4335 - 6919. thank you for visiting, if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back