The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys & gals :D

Finally finished my dream town. Visit please and leave a note. I'll visit you too!

Hope you enjoy ;)

5700-4473-7871

Name: Angelica
Town Name: Bennie
Dream Address: 5700-4478-0372

Please visit my DA! You won't regret it hehe. Any critiques welcome.

Massive update to Baker today: while neither is finished, Jim's house and the Reichenbach Room therein are now extant, and there are more fun toys. For example: a UV light (it's a glow wand but give me some room)! Also the landscaping is a bit more finished.

Last edited:
Dream town has been updated today. Rooms have been redesigned a little :)

Code is 4200-4401-7842

Dream town of Morimint: 7300-2177-8149

It was created on June 13, 2013 (got the game a day before the official release in the EU <3). It was "done" a long time ago, but I keep on changing it to keep things interesting. My Villagers are Freckles, Roscoe, Fauna, Flurry, Pashmina, Felicity, Annalise, Marshal, Beau, and Erik.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-08-14 um 14.42.58.jpg

Updated my dream town to a night with a meteor shower! My town is still a way off being finished but I'd like some more views!
Address in signature!

Not quite done yet.. But getting there! I finally finished the Citrus Caf? in the right room of my house. :)

Town: Cadbury
Mayor: Campy
DA: 7100-2191-1926

Mine isn't finished, but I want people to visit just for feedback. I want to hear people's opinions of it so far :) Also, if you do visit, can someone describe to me what the plaza looks like? or what the area to the left of the train station looks like? I want to make sure people are visiting the right town since my DA changed and I want to make sure people are visiting the right town.

Updated today :), pink path is temporary until I finish getting my dreamies. Lots of food items about and wrapped gifts on the beach. Wrapped toys and street pass items for your enjoyment are on the private beach. Address is 6300-2902-4216 :).

I also have a dream address for one of my other towns, Mania, in the spoiler tag in my signature. It's only just starting but I'd love feedback on my sweets paths :).

Last edited:
Just updated Critters. 4100-4429-4465.

Come visit...
Ms.Honey-Her entire house is honey bee themed.
Lily the frog-This is where all the frogs like to hang out.lol.
Smokey the Bear-He's the forest ranger at camp Bear Creek.
Mittens-This cat loves to camp and fish.

Hey guys! I'm working on my town at the moment and would love you guys to check it out and let me know what you think :) Name: Sarah Town name: Heaven Dream address: 7500-4290-9194. Thanks :)

Name: Lucy
Town Name: Magnolia
Dream Address: 4000-4457-9451

I recently reset my town, so it's still a work in progress, but please come have a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back