• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Info Thread

Megamannt125

Bells
If anyone finds new information, videos, artwork, etc. then post it here.
I've seen all the videos however until I can get on a computer I will have to simply type a few things...
1. Spirit Tracks is confirmed to take place 100 years after the events in Phantom Hourglass.
2. The two new things in Spirit Tracks is the train, which can be controlled sort of like the boat in PH, with a cannon and also a horn to scare away animals, and a lever to change speed, players will also be on train rails and will have to change tracks and other things. The other new thing is the addition of the phantom, in a video the phantom is seen talking to Link, it is obvious this Phantom will be Link's new sidekick, but he's not completely useless like most sidekicks in the series, he can appear in dungeons and help link to solve puzzles.
3. Two new items confirmed, the Whip, which acts sort of like the grappling hook and can hit enemies at a distance, and the whirlwind, a fan type item that can be used to blow certain enemies back and various other things by blowing into the mic.
4. The controls are the same as in PH, but according to people who have played the demo, instead of jump attacking simply by tapping an enemy, you have to tap the enemy twice.
5. It will be released before christmas.
6. There are also mini-boss or boss type enemies that can appear in caves on the train tracks.
7. In this game, Link is an apprentice railroad...train...engineer...person...guy...thing...yeah. Apprenticerailroadtrainenginerpersonguything.
8. Zelda is in this game.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
inb4haters

I can't wait!! ^_^
Zelda can't be hated.
It's a universal impossibility.
Tell that to the train haters.
They're just jealous.
Fix'd.

Sorry, grammar Nazi.
wtfhax?

Well it looks okay, I never really cared too much for PH's controls but it's Zelda so it'll be good. :D

I remember in the ocean king temple one of the skeletons said something about the controls that made me laugh.

Megamannt125 said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
Post quote please? :D
Er... lemme go play PH, I remember it wasn't to far in so yeah.
Okay.
I'm not to far past the whale shaped island, I traced the outline of the edge while I ran and laughed when it resembled a whale, it seemed so obvious afterwards. xD

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Skeleton said:
It's no fun not being able to play with the control pad...... If there's one regret I have it's being so stubborn to say that.
I remember that. XD
The option of playing with the control pad would've been nice though...
Yeah, I don't really care for the excessive use of the stylus. :l

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Skeleton said:
It's no fun not being able to play with the control pad...... If there's one regret I have it's being so stubborn to say that.
I remember that. XD
No... Not with the way that PH is played... It REQUIRES the stylus.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Skeleton said:
I remember that. XD
Well I understand using it for some parts like drawing and using some items, but for walking around and slashing enemies I wanna use mah buttons.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I remember that. XD
Well I understand using it for some parts like drawing and using some items, but for walking around and slashing enemies I wanna use mah buttons.
Maybe if the DS had a joystick, but it doesn't. The stylus is much easier and better to control than a D-pad.

I can't wait...

Wait, does saying it happens 100 years after PH mean that it HAS to be on the same timeline?
I know, dumb question.

Back