• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zelda Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

Beat the water temple yesterday. Playing this game ridiculously slowly. The boss was… surprising..

Haven't gotten a single temple yet because my switch drift is bothering me so much that it's hard to play the game. I might just buy a new switch atp because it's really hard to fix lite problems from what I've seen.

I've had fun with the few hours I've put in so far, though! I also saw a Tiktok today talking about how link and zelda are potentially canon because there's a lot of stuff alluding to the idea that they live together?? lol? actually had me giggling because I love zelink

From what I've heard and had spoiled to me, I'm not sure if I want to progress with the game. I'm nervous about the story.

Haven't gotten a single temple yet because my switch drift is bothering me so much that it's hard to play the game. I might just buy a new switch atp because it's really hard to fix lite problems from what I've seen.

I've had fun with the few hours I've put in so far, though! I also saw a Tiktok today talking about how link and zelda are potentially canon because there's a lot of stuff alluding to the idea that they live together?? lol? actually had me giggling because I love zelink

From what I've heard and had spoiled to me, I'm not sure if I want to progress with the game. I'm nervous about the story.

v much not a link and zelda shipper but my first impression was that she straight up just stole my house 😭 devastated when my weapon racks weren't there anymore ..

Unlocked the whole land map today! I’m surprised I got that far considering I’ve only done the one temple…. I’m too lazy to progress the story rn, I just enjoy doing side quests and exploring the land and hitting monsters 🥹
Also I did not play BOTW (fake fan ik) so I feel I’m missing a LOT of context for a lot of characters and stories whoops. I’m barely a TLoZ fan too since I only played Minish Cap 😭 But TOTK is SO FUN I wish I had the time to replay the older games 🥲 I feel I’m missing so much for not having played any of the previous games.

About 75 hours in! Only have done the first temple but have done 65 shrines, found over 200 korok seeds, and completed over 50 side adventures and side quests each. Basically just enjoying my time exploring and doing something different every day :D

1666209697909.png

Last edited:
Found all 152 shrines yesterday! Really happy I was able to find them all without any kind of guide since I did the same in BOTW and found it more engaging this way. If I recall, BOTW had 120 shrines, so it was nice knowing I wasn't done after that number lol. I hope the DLC gives 8 more shrines/light blessings though bc it's annoying to know Link can't get the full 40 hearts. I remember seeing the 30 hearts and max stamina at the start of the game and thinking "Smh immersion broken, my Link only had 28 hearts" 😂

I really haven’t been feeling this game much tbh! I think I’m a bit tired of open world games lol, I know I’m 100% in the minority here but I really wish 3D Zelda would go back to the old style. I know they’ve confirmed pretty much the opposite of that ever happening again so I’ll just try and cope for now.
I agree too! I prefer the more top down zelda style games. I don't know why but I find those more fun.

"whistles" this gmae is really something else lot better than botw certainly but the gacha stuff i'm really not digging prolly cause nintendo needed to get the genshin crowd in it sadly hope to god they don't try that in any of their future games.

Back